KickBackFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2015

Join live discussion of KickBackFx.com on our forum

KickBackFx.com profile provided by KickBackFX, Oct 30, 2012

KickBackFX.com offers a free loyalty program that pays the highest overall cash back available at popular Forex Brokers.

With a small staff of top-notch, multi-tasking professionals, we keep things moving behind the scenes here at KickBackFX, trying to improve the service of Forex rebates and offer to the trader our value added services.

KickBackFX broker partner agreements for Forex Rebates is conditioned in a manner that where there is NO additional cost to the trader, NO increase in spread and NO changes in trading conditions.

Trading conditions do not change. Spreads will remain EXACTLY the same, as if the trader had opened an account directly with the broker.

What sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to the customer beyond the service that we offer.

What is a “Kickback”?

Every time you trade, an amount of money is paid from the broker to us. This is called a rebate/Kickback. We in turn give you a generous part of this Kickback, just for being a member.

Newman,
Ontario, Canada,
Sep 15, 2015,

My experience with kickbackfx.com has been a headache...and communications with this guy Tony is terrible.
Kickbackfx.com is not transparent - they do not post your transactions in your account...you have to ask for it.
I have traded more than 600 million volume with my broker and I received $25 from Kickbackfx.com. I sent emails to them and no replies.
I tried to switch to Cashbackforex.com but my Broker will not let me do that and kickbackfx.com is collecting my rebates without paying me as I trade.

John,
Blantyre, Malawi,
Feb 27, 2013,

Joined 6 weeks ago, great website and service. Got paid a couple days ago, fantastic!
Rose,
Quebec, Canada,
Feb 12, 2013,

I've been with KickBackFX for almost 4 months and I am very pleased with their customer service. The website is straightforward and provides all the information needed for setting-up an account. With a large selection of major Forex brokers, it is definitely a great rebate site for Forex. Highly recommended!
Sotos S.,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Feb 6, 2013,

Excellent support, on time payments, i did open an account with kickbackfx and i have been receiving my Forex rebates for the past two months
Mary,
Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic,
Jan 30, 2013,

Excellence performance! Exactly what i was looking for
Georgio Burke,
NY, USA,
Nov 22, 2012,

I have used their services and i am very satisfied, had no problems or delays whatsoever. This company is highly recommended