TheForexGuy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 27, 2018

Formerly at DnBForexPriceAction.com

TheForexGuy.com

Join live discussion of TheForexGuy.com on our forum

cobar53,
Canberra, Australia,
Aug 14, 2018,

Excellent site and man

Dale has done some great work for traders and asks little (mostly nothing) in return.
I have found him to be intelligent and very reasonable in his approach to trading. I am happy to give a very high recommendation

May 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I find Dale's approach to Forex very intelligent and down to earth at the same time. His software is excellent and the web page user friendly and informative. I highly recommend Dale and all that is behind him.
aries200782,
Jun 8, 2018,

Highly recommended! You can easily understand and learn from the course. Direct to the point so you can easily adapt. The best course i ever been in my few years in trading.
ozpaulie,
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
May 27, 2018,

The best fit for me

The best fit so far; excellent analysis available from the moderator and tools for MT4/5,,,,,,
albin,
Sweden, Sweden,
May 22, 2018,

It’s worth buying

The level that he explaind and teaches you about price action is out of this world! It’s a good investment to buy his war room membership.
Kindest regards Abbars713
gambort,
Redfield, SD, USA,
May 2, 2018,

Charts "speak"; Dale taught me to heed their messages!!!

Dale, the Forex Guy, is a phenomenal teacher, especially for newbies. I've spent a lot of money on other sites, and they all have something good to contribute. However, I feel that Dale provides perhaps the most comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanation of what the charts really tell you. I have looked at charts for 6 years and learned more insights into the "messages" that the charts were communicating in a few evenings, reading his materials, than I ever did before. After reading Dale's materials, I have come to realize that the charts "speak" to those who will look, see and listen to what the charts are "saying".

The charts "speak"; now I "listen"! Dale taught me their peculiar "language"!

You will likely earn back your War Room fee in a single trade!
Adam17,
Toronto , Canada,
Apr 16, 2018,

I can simply recommend you The Forex Guy if you really want to learn how to trade Forex. Dale is a real honest and nice guy and he did his best to explain everything in an easy way. There are many ways that your view of market can be improved., like 'weekly commentary& chart of the day& chat room and a lot more" . Joining this site was the best decision that I have ever made regarding to trading.
Kacege,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Apr 2, 2018,

The Forex Guy, best forex resource out there

By far the best site for value, ease of use and content for learning Forex. Easy to follow by a novice trader with limited IT skills. Everything is well explained in a good style with good use of videos too. Manages to provide for a wide range of trader levels from novice up. Excellent risk management and trading psychology as well as trading skills and techniques.
Great free content but the War Room material is second to none and amazing value for the price.
Definitely the best on the market.
RMC,
Israel,
Mar 1, 2018,

War room, best resource I know if

TheForexGuy is a great site with excellent tools and educational videos. The trading course is the best I've seen.
I use the war room on all of my charts and I don't know how I got along without it before.
Dale is unique, he doesn't go over what already happened on the charts and show you what you missed, like most other mentors, he discusses what he sees as likely scenarios for the week ahead.
jasah,
Feb 24, 2018,

Awesome Course

Great Course. Awesome Value for money. Well laid course on price action and a very detailed
Ndah1965,
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Feb 20, 2018,

To become a profitable Forex trader, TheForexGuy.com is the place to be.

This is the best Forex education site on the planet.
You have everything you need to become a very profitable trader.
The most important thing; to name a few, is the chat room. New traders can ask questions, upload charts and ask others to review it. TheForexGuy and the older traders are always there in the chat room to help. TheForexGuy dose a weekly market review and preview explaining the markets. I love this site, I am happy to be member.