TheForexGuy.com Review

Updated: May 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TheForexGuy.com

Formerly at DnBForexPriceAction.com

Join live discussion of TheForexGuy.com on our forum

Mar 3, 2020,

Fantastic site

I have been around the fx markets, on and off, for years now and SOOOO wish I'd found Dale and his site sooner. It really is the missing piece of the jigsaw. The tools are amazing offering alerts of potential setups so you don't have to sit in front of your pc all day. The training is extremely comprehensive and the support from Dale and other members is fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to newbies and seasoned traders alike. You won't regret it!

Jonathan,
Kent, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Brilliant Support

As a newbie to trading the forex course is clear and understandable. Lots of examples and trading examples. Great support from Dale
Highly recommend

England, United Kingdom,
Feb 24, 2020,

TheForexGuy.com:The best traning website I have come across for Forex

This is the best training site ever. It is not only trading education you get, there is a community around you. The Mentor is always there, not to forget the help you get from other traders with more experience. Forex trading is best in community. There is always one there to look at you chart from a different angle.
The tools provided on this site to assist you in your trading is second to none I have seen.
Do yourself a favour, stop wasting your money on other sites and mentors. TheForexGuy.com is where you need to be.

Feb 20, 2018 - 5 Stars This is the best Forex education site on the planet.
You have everything you need to become a very profitable trader.
The most important thing; to name a few, is the chat room. New traders can ask questions, upload charts and ask others to review it. TheForexGuy and the older traders are always there in the chat room to help. TheForexGuy dose a weekly market review and preview explaining the markets. I love this site, I am happy to be member.

LTC,
Central Coast, Australia,
Jul 17, 2019,

The system works!

Expert knowledge shared by Dale. His daily and weekly chart analysis, as well as his personal involvement in the chat forum every day is very helpful along with the other member's contributions. Insane amount of knowledge provided with a lot of videos and written content to go through - none of which is difficult to understand since he explains things very well. The set and forget approach resonates with me and I'm feeling more confident. I highly recommend joining the War Room whether you are a newbie or an advanced trader. The system definitely works :)

Gold coast, Australia,
Jul 1, 2019,

All are fake reviews
Be careful before buying this course
Don't buy the course nothing inside war room
It's a scam

Canberra, Australia,
Aug 14, 2018,

Excellent site and man

Dale has done some great work for traders and asks little (mostly nothing) in return.
I have found him to be intelligent and very reasonable in his approach to trading. I am happy to give a very high recommendation

May 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I find Dale's approach to Forex very intelligent and down to earth at the same time. His software is excellent and the web page user friendly and informative. I highly recommend Dale and all that is behind him.

Jun 8, 2018,

Highly recommended! You can easily understand and learn from the course. Direct to the point so you can easily adapt. The best course i ever been in my few years in trading.

Sunshine Coast, Australia,
May 27, 2018,

The best fit for me

The best fit so far; excellent analysis available from the moderator and tools for MT4/5,,,,,,

albin,
Sweden, Sweden,
May 22, 2018,

It’s worth buying

The level that he explaind and teaches you about price action is out of this world! It’s a good investment to buy his war room membership.
Kindest regards Abbars713

Redfield, SD, USA,
May 2, 2018,

Charts "speak"; Dale taught me to heed their messages!!!

Dale, the Forex Guy, is a phenomenal teacher, especially for newbies. I've spent a lot of money on other sites, and they all have something good to contribute. However, I feel that Dale provides perhaps the most comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanation of what the charts really tell you. I have looked at charts for 6 years and learned more insights into the "messages" that the charts were communicating in a few evenings, reading his materials, than I ever did before. After reading Dale's materials, I have come to realize that the charts "speak" to those who will look, see and listen to what the charts are "saying".

The charts "speak"; now I "listen"! Dale taught me their peculiar "language"!

You will likely earn back your War Room fee in a single trade!