TheForexGuy.com Review

Updated: Sep 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TheForexGuy.com

Formerly at DnBForexPriceAction.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@theforexguy.com

Join live discussion of TheForexGuy.com on our forum

Mar 3, 2020,

Fantastic site

I have been around the fx markets, on and off, for years now and SOOOO wish I'd found Dale and his site sooner. It really is the missing piece of the jigsaw. The tools are amazing offering alerts of potential setups so you don't have to sit in front of your pc all day. The training is extremely comprehensive and the support from Dale and other members is fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to newbies and seasoned traders alike. You won't regret it!

Jonathan,
Kent, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Brilliant Support

As a newbie to trading the forex course is clear and understandable. Lots of examples and trading examples. Great support from Dale
Highly recommend

England, United Kingdom,
Feb 24, 2020,

TheForexGuy.com:The best traning website I have come across for Forex

This is the best training site ever. It is not only trading education you get, there is a community around you. The Mentor is always there, not to forget the help you get from other traders with more experience. Forex trading is best in community. There is always one there to look at you chart from a different angle.
The tools provided on this site to assist you in your trading is second to none I have seen.
Do yourself a favour, stop wasting your money on other sites and mentors. TheForexGuy.com is where you need to be.

Feb 20, 2018 - 5 Stars This is the best Forex education site on the planet.
You have everything you need to become a very profitable trader.
The most important thing; to name a few, is the chat room. New traders can ask questions, upload charts and ask others to review it. TheForexGuy and the older traders are always there in the chat room to help. TheForexGuy dose a weekly market review and preview explaining the markets. I love this site, I am happy to be member.

LTC,
Central Coast, Australia,
Jul 17, 2019,

The system works!

Expert knowledge shared by Dale. His daily and weekly chart analysis, as well as his personal involvement in the chat forum every day is very helpful along with the other member's contributions. Insane amount of knowledge provided with a lot of videos and written content to go through - none of which is difficult to understand since he explains things very well. The set and forget approach resonates with me and I'm feeling more confident. I highly recommend joining the War Room whether you are a newbie or an advanced trader. The system definitely works :)

Gold coast, Australia,
Jul 1, 2019,

All are fake reviews
Be careful before buying this course
Don't buy the course nothing inside war room
It's a scam
Canberra, Australia,
Aug 14, 2018,

Excellent site and man

Dale has done some great work for traders and asks little (mostly nothing) in return.
I have found him to be intelligent and very reasonable in his approach to trading. I am happy to give a very high recommendation

May 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I find Dale's approach to Forex very intelligent and down to earth at the same time. His software is excellent and the web page user friendly and informative. I highly recommend Dale and all that is behind him.

Jun 8, 2018,

Highly recommended! You can easily understand and learn from the course. Direct to the point so you can easily adapt. The best course i ever been in my few years in trading.

Sunshine Coast, Australia,
May 27, 2018,

The best fit for me

The best fit so far; excellent analysis available from the moderator and tools for MT4/5,,,,,,

albin,
Sweden, Sweden,
May 22, 2018,

It’s worth buying

The level that he explaind and teaches you about price action is out of this world! It’s a good investment to buy his war room membership.
Kindest regards Abbars713

Redfield, SD, USA,
May 2, 2018,

Charts "speak"; Dale taught me to heed their messages!!!

Dale, the Forex Guy, is a phenomenal teacher, especially for newbies. I've spent a lot of money on other sites, and they all have something good to contribute. However, I feel that Dale provides perhaps the most comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanation of what the charts really tell you. I have looked at charts for 6 years and learned more insights into the "messages" that the charts were communicating in a few evenings, reading his materials, than I ever did before. After reading Dale's materials, I have come to realize that the charts "speak" to those who will look, see and listen to what the charts are "saying".

The charts "speak"; now I "listen"! Dale taught me their peculiar "language"!

You will likely earn back your War Room fee in a single trade!

Toronto , Canada,
Apr 16, 2018,

I can simply recommend you The Forex Guy if you really want to learn how to trade Forex. Dale is a real honest and nice guy and he did his best to explain everything in an easy way. There are many ways that your view of market can be improved., like 'weekly commentary& chart of the day& chat room and a lot more" . Joining this site was the best decision that I have ever made regarding to trading.

Brighton, United Kingdom,
Apr 2, 2018,

The Forex Guy, best forex resource out there

By far the best site for value, ease of use and content for learning Forex. Easy to follow by a novice trader with limited IT skills. Everything is well explained in a good style with good use of videos too. Manages to provide for a wide range of trader levels from novice up. Excellent risk management and trading psychology as well as trading skills and techniques.
Great free content but the War Room material is second to none and amazing value for the price.
Definitely the best on the market.

RMC,
Israel,
Mar 1, 2018,

War room, best resource I know if

TheForexGuy is a great site with excellent tools and educational videos. The trading course is the best I've seen.
I use the war room on all of my charts and I don't know how I got along without it before.
Dale is unique, he doesn't go over what already happened on the charts and show you what you missed, like most other mentors, he discusses what he sees as likely scenarios for the week ahead.

Feb 24, 2018,

Awesome Course

Great Course. Awesome Value for money. Well laid course on price action and a very detailed

Feb 15, 2018,

This guy really knows what he's doing. You'll get the difference just by looking at the free content he's posting on his website. The amount of free info you find there is already mind-blowing if you're a newbie just starting out. It will open your mind to basic concepts that you've always seen on your charts but never fully understood or even noticed. Checking out the free content was already enough for me to decide to buy the course, so look it up for yourself. If you're interested in a price action course this is the real deal. His course is for life, so once you buy it is yours to read again and again and Dale offers some really good tools as well bu the real deal is all the raw price info he puts at your disposal. Very happy I found his website

B Shelton,
Dec 22, 2017,

I wish I would have found this a long time ago. This is the real deal and straight forward. The best by far..

simple,
cali, USA,
Nov 1, 2017,

Probably the best price action on the net. No BS straight to the point. In the war room he always participate. Can't get any better than this.

vico123,
Nov 1, 2017,

very simple to follow

very relaxed. shows proof of live trade and winning and loosing trades. course is simple and very easy to follow.

Lancashire , United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2017,

Excellent thorough training course with invaluable extra tools and insight.

Before choosing to sign up to The Forex Guy Price Action Protocol training course, I researched many other sites courses. I'm a bit tight when it comes to parting with my money so I have to be really convinced before committing.
Due to the excellent reviews and extra tools etc. offered, I signed up. I certainly wasn't disappointed. The War Room is effectively another full website including the training course but also forums, chat room, chart of the day section and a tools section. The training course is very detailed and explained in an easy to understand manner, giving you the knowledge and also the mental strength to survive in the forex market. This course is worth the subscription alone but you'll be impressed by all the extras also available. Within the tools section is the Battle Station which is downloaded into Metatrader4. This piece of software illustrates the immense time and effort Dale Woods (The Forex Guy) puts into this website and the value it offers. All the tools and course details etc. can be researched through the website and they are, as promised, a worthwhile and invaluable investment.

tradingEnthusiast,
irrelevant, South Africa,
Sep 11, 2017,

Simple. Straightforward. Successful trading.

I previously did both courses offered by Academy of Financial Trading(AFT), Foundation of Financial trading, which was basically an introductory course, and the Ultimate Traders Programme which focuses on the more advanced topics. Although both were good, they taught trading by following the indications of a custom tool built by AFT; the courses lacked true detail.

I braved the financial markets without the custom indicator tool from AFT because I had errors trying to install it, unfortunately I quickly learned through my losses that there is much AFT did not teach

The War Room from TheForexGuy.com features the 'Price Action Course' which had more depth and detail than both the courses from AFT combined. The course teaches all you need to know to start and refine your journey of financial trading. The course teaches a multitude of patterns and strategies with how to enter, exit and manage your trading with your own skills and judgement, all based on what the charts depict in price action data.

Simple. Straightforward. Successful trading.

Prescott, Arizona, USA,
Aug 9, 2017,

This is a GREAT tool, ability to customize is seamless, you can tell that Mr. Woods has spent a vast amount of energy in this project. I applaud his efforts and this REALLY useful tool, and along with the affordable price that Mr. Woods charges for his course, if you're interested in fashioning a repeatable process of trading Forex, then this site is for you!

Happy trading!

Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2017,

Really useful; informative and helpful.

Coming from a business analyst background and looking into diversifying my business and investment options I first came across TheForexGuy's (Dale) blogs. Finding these to be really helpful and informative, I decided to purchase his Price Action tool/indicators and course.

Having read the course over the last couple of days I can say that I'm really impressed with it. I've previously read a Dummies Guide and then the study pages on Babypips. I rate both of these highly and Dale's course stood up really well with them but in my opinion was better in a lot of respects as it is focussed on a particular trading strategy/approach; it therefore felt a lot more practical in its usage rather than just theory. I'm really glad I read those two sources before getting into Dale's content though; a wider range of knowledge is helpful before getting into more detail, so would recommend people learn the fundamentals first as they will benefit from doing that reather than diving straight into the more involved detail the Dale (TheForexGuy) is providing here.

In addition to the course and tools/indicators, purchase also gives you access to the WarRoom and although I haven't used this much it is certainly an active/helpful community which Dale also frequents.

On a personal level, Dale is also extremely approachable and I've had a number of conversations with him (across email) so it really isn't just about getting the course notes etc and then not receiving any contact or support afterwards.

I'll provide further updates to this review as I progress into my demo stage of my plan and then on into live trading (hopefully). So far, this is really great stuff, though.

Reaper,
Perth, Australia,
Feb 17, 2017,

TheForexGuy.com I wish i knew about this earlier

The piece's are falling into place now that I've found TheForexGuy.com
The information is fantastic, the Trade Management tool makes position size calculations so easy, the battlestation tool saves me so much time and the website always has something for me to read or watch to keep improving my trading.

Switzerland,
Feb 1, 2017,

Highly recommended. Very attractive pricing for such a quality product and services

Just wanted to express my thankfulness to you Dale for your quality Price Action Course, loaded with precious and original content.
I appreciate your generous services delivering much more than the course, giving away a powerful and complex indicator like the Price Action Station.
I find your pricing of the PA course very attractive for the quality you are offering and giving.

New Jersey, USA,
Jan 31, 2017,

Great tools and Education at a reasonable price

I had heard about the Forex Guy a while ago. I just recently joined his war room, based on the quality of education (via his You Tube channel) and an interest in the tools that he mentioned.

Well, after joining the war room, I was pleased to learn that there was a whole lot more than I expected. The trading tools, surprisingly, do not seem to use many PC resources and the education is terrific!! I haven't really gotten to the war room yet, as there is much to read and learn, but what I've seen so far looks good.

Thank you, Dale, for putting together such a program at such a reasonable price.