FxNet.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 30, 2018

FX Net is a forex broker. FX Net offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXNet.com offers over 20 currency pairs, metals, stocks, oil, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FxNet.com

Join live discussion of FxNet.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0142015-01-27claudiu777 vs fxnet.comresolved

FxNet.com profile provided by FXNet, Dec 22, 2016

FxNet Ltd is an Investment Firm with registration number HE 300624, and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence no. 182/12. As a CySEC regulated firm governed by MiFID, FxNet offers the advantage of safe monitored trading with no possibility of fraud. FxNet clients are all ensured by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), which guarantees the return of funds in the rare case of the company’s insolvency.

There is nothing more important than actual trading and FxNet offers traders a wide variety of trading accounts to suit a wide range of trading needs, which is all done through the STP (Straight Through Processing) model.

FXNET ACCOUNT TYPES

• MetaTrader 4 for Desktop

• MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad

• MetaTrader 4 for Android

• MT4 WebTrader

FxNet offers excellent trading conditions allowing more flexible and successful trading, including the following advantages:

• No re-quotes, no rejections

• Negative balance protection

• Flexible leverage up to 1:500

• Hedging, Scalping and News Trading Permitted

Des Nel,
Kathu, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2017,

Forex Scam

Use two different brokers to help me. Do everything that they told me to do and still lost $4400/ R53 000.
Reply by FXNet submitted Oct 20, 2017:
Dear Des Nel,
Thank you for your comment. Our Clients are our main priority and therefore we apply all measures to ensure that each Client is provided with an exceptional customer support, high-end trading technology and excellent trading conditions. If you have any reasons to believe that we have not met our obligations to you, please send us an e-mail to support@fxnet.com   specifying your client number in order to follow up with you personally.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Shereef Ateff,
Caio, Egypt,
Mar 7, 2017,

amazing broker

very very amazing broker
fast withdrawals
amazing platform
I an work with it now with more money
very trusted broker
giving 5 stars
Rafaqat Ali,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 12, 2016,

I think it is not very fair to blame the old fxnet. This company was taken over a few years ago and they have made very big progress as a broker.

I have traded with them since March and they have always allowed me to make withdrawals. To be honest, I have not had to wait for more than 1 day. They are a steady broker and I will continue to use them. I have lost a lot of money to brokers like Ironfx and so far so good with fxnet.
Igor,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 2, 2016,

Never open accounts there!. It's a SCAM! They don't withdraw money for 4 weeks and talking rude!
Ramesh,
Chennai, India,
Aug 4, 2015,

These broker not processing my withdraw for last 10 days.And when email them about these no reply found..so please stay away...
Robert,
Warsaw, Poland,
Aug 3, 2015,

(Please kindly for removal my reviev of 24 March 2015)

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA doesn't remove reviews when things change between a trader and a forex company. The FPA does allow reviews to be updated. The old review is nested beneath the new one and only the most recent rating counts.

Broker has collected over 10k Usd from my account 119607. At least 2 points of trading agreement (points 6.3 and 18.2) has been violated by the company.

Despite more than 10 attempts to solve the problem in a polite manner, I didn't get any proposal from the company.

The matter has been reported to the law firm and to debt collection company.

2015-03-24 5 Stars One of the best brokers which I used. I trade with them since almost one year and I never had any issues. Fast execution, no requotes, wide range of instruments.
Raja,
Coimbatore, India,
Jul 27, 2015,

These broker freezes my account and says account investigation going on even after 1 month they say same message and no progress found...Poor broker stay away.....
Kumar,
Chennai, India,
May 28, 2015,

New management is good.No issues with deposit and withdraw they make it quicker...thx for the new management.
Silviu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Jan 28, 2015,

I have a good news!
FXNET have a new management team and they are closing all the issues the OLD management created! This is what an employee told me on the phone on 27th of Jan.

They transferred to my bank account the amount the OLD management stole from me!

I hope that everybody get their money back!

Rgds,
Silviu

2014-12-02 1Star FXNet stole my money!
I had open an account and start trading this year in mid September.In the beginning I lost around 3000 EUR and I had to make a new deposit in order to trade again, which I did. This time I got lucky using the same strategy. They cleared my account "suspecting" as they said "illegal transactions". After 10 days they said that will only give me back my money EXCEPT THE PROFIT. Even today, my profit is in their pockets! So this is their business model, when the client looses they keep the money and when he wins they say he breached the Terms and Conditions to justify not to payout his profits!
FXNET is a SCAM broker!
Monica,
Ilfov, Romania,
Jan 28, 2015,

FXNET got a new management team!

They are closing the issues that OLD management had got, and they gave me back my money!

I am very sure that discussions with FPA really helped and I wish to thank you all!

Today I saw in my bank account all the money that the old management was trying to steal from me!

An employee from FXNET called me yesterday and explain all the situation to me. Now, I can't erase my warnings but I CAN WRITE THIS POSITIVE MSG about the NEW team they have!

Rgds,
Monica

2015-01-09 1 Star Hello to All!

Last year I traded with FXNET. They accused me of bonus abuse and cancelled my account in November. After long discussions they made a deal to give me 5250 EUR - but to keep 1421.50 EUR for themselves. I have been more then patient with them but now THEY DO NOT ANSWER the phone! So, they stole all my money!!!
DON'T TRADE WITH FXNET!
They're web site is still active!

I can see that I am not the only romanian complaining of FXNET!

I had file a complain on www.cysec.gov.cy, too.

Somebody must help me get my money!!

By the way, some of FXNET employees are now at ACFX!
Should we expect the same from ACFX? In time we will see....