FxNet.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 12, 2019

About FxNet.com

FX Net is a forex broker. FX Net offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXNet.com offers over 20 currency pairs, metals, stocks, oil, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FxNet.com

Join live discussion of FxNet.com on our forum

FxNet.com profile provided by FXNet, Dec 22, 2016

FxNet Ltd is an Investment Firm with registration number HE 300624, and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence no. 182/12. As a CySEC regulated firm governed by MiFID, FxNet offers the advantage of safe monitored trading with no possibility of fraud. FxNet clients are all ensured by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), which guarantees the return of funds in the rare case of the company’s insolvency.

There is nothing more important than actual trading and FxNet offers traders a wide variety of trading accounts to suit a wide range of trading needs, which is all done through the STP (Straight Through Processing) model.

FXNET ACCOUNT TYPES

• MetaTrader 4 for Desktop

• MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad

• MetaTrader 4 for Android

• MT4 WebTrader

FxNet offers excellent trading conditions allowing more flexible and successful trading, including the following advantages:

• No re-quotes, no rejections

• Negative balance protection

• Flexible leverage up to 1:500

• Hedging, Scalping and News Trading Permitted

Gregory Black,
Hungary, Hungary,
Jan 22, 2015,

Dear All,

I've read the reviews concerning the withdrawals. I've managed to get my funds transfered without any hesitation. So far this broker has been fiar towards me and my problems. I hope they get the problem fixed with other clients too. I'm sure the swiss situation had led them to suffer difficulties, but that really isn't their fault. I was satisfied with the job they did and their service has been excellent but sitll, nowadays I'm not sure if my money is safe with them. Once again it might not be their fault.
Aurel,
Brasov, Romania,
Dec 1, 2014,

FxNet is not Processing withdrawals !

FxNet has become a scam broker! I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for a part withdrawal of 1950 Euros (out of 3892 Euros). First the 48 hours processing time that is advertised on the website has become 48 business hours which means 6 days for FxNet! I keep asking about my withdrawal and I only hear, "tomorrow", "today" or that someone will call me to tell me when I get my money. Of course it never happened.

The employees don't want to talk to me, they hide as much as they can. They say that they don't work for FxNet anymore, that they are on vacation or sick or that I should contact backoffice or the compliance department. All that just to delay the payment and to avoid contact with me.

I have enough now!

I have heard about several other clients experiencing similar problems and I am thinking of joining them for class action. FPA thank you for this site and please suggest anything that would support our case. FxNet belongs on the SCAM LIST.

So,stay away from this broker.
matthias,
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 1, 2014,

Problems with FXNet - I am waiting for my withdrawal more than 3 weeks!!!!!
Florian,
Germany, currently visiting, Romania,
Nov 24, 2014,

***ATTENTION TRADERS AND FXNET CLIENTS*** FXNET IS TRYING TO USE ITS BONUS PROGRAM TO STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY. FIRST THEY GIVE YOU A BONUS AS A PROMOTION AND THEN THEY TAKE IT BACK AND THEN THEY CLAIM YOU ABUSED THE BONUS SO THEY WOULD KEEP ALL YOUR MONEY, DEPOSITS AND PROFITS !!!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED IN THIS WAY BY FXNET PLEASE CONTACT ME at scoony@gmx.com TO ORGANIZE A LEGAL CLASS ACTION (ALL OF US AGAINST FXNET).

FXNet's action is highly illegal and we can hold them responsible.

FPA, please support us in any way you can. Possibily recommend a good law firm in Cyprus or a person at CySec or anything to help stop these scammers. Or is CySec just a fake?

I will pubish all details soon - but here is the best part up front: They accused me of bonus abuse and removed all my deposit and profits - but I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A BONUS (!) and I was trading on their ECN platfom. What do you say now? Is this a scam or what?

If you have also been scammed by FxNet please contact me at scoony@gmx.com
tony,
roma, Italy,
Nov 19, 2014,

Incorrect broker

To open trading reduces the leverage and increase the spred.
Removes the bonus at open trading.
Delays in payment of more than two weeks.
These signals should not be underestimated.
Discard them
MD Roman Sharif,
Khulna, Bangladesh,
Nov 18, 2014,

My plans was to find a "Fair broker" to start my business. I wast just at the beginning to build my IB network. Since then i have been trading also with Fxnet for more than 1 year now. I have never faced any problem. I am using their "Platinum Account". Average spread on EURUSD is 0.2 - 0.3 so i am more than happy. Up to now my withdrawals are normal and the service is excellent. No requotes and very fast execution of my orders.
I have tested many brokers and Fxnet is one of the best. My clients are happy also with the services so i highly recommend Fxnet !!!
Claudiu,
Suceava, Romania,
Nov 4, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court claudiu777 vs fxnet.com | RESOLVED
Hello fellow traders

I am writing this in hope I will receive some help and guidance.
This is the second time I get ripped off by a broker(first time last year by 4XP).
However as most of you are, I am addicted to FOREX and kept on trading, scalping,
using EAs, using signals etc. but I said to myself I will only trade with a broker that is regulated by a European entity. I got to FXNET through my IB, and opened an account(102608), had some losses and gains using the exact same strategy from march 2013 until now. In the last few months after lots of hard work on my EA and strategy I became more and more profitable. on the 27th of October I tried to withdraw all my funds, but FXNET has cancelled them blaming me for bonus abusing even though I have done nothing wrong and traded the same for all this time.I will also file a case on this, has someone else been in the same situation ? I find it unacceptable that a broker can just wipe out your account because they want to
john ignatius,
, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2014,

I do not recommend this broker to others, i have very bad experience dealing with this broker their staffs are the worst.
bassam terek,
, Lebanon,
Sep 30, 2014,

FxNet are not scamers, we just had a missunderstanding and it's all solved now

2014-09-09 1Star scam broker dont work with this broker any more , scammmmmmmmmmm
mazen,
lebanon, Lebanon,
Sep 13, 2014,

I have been trading with fxnet since 2012 and no problem with them at all i have more than 6 accounts in the comapny and i didnt face any problem with them . I dont know how many people try to distort the reputation of this company . And if he has any proof about that let he show the problem to see Not only to talk and use crummy words without any proof .

2014-04-01 5Star Hello Mr Amin ,I remember your when you post your comment the first time and you work with fxnet from more than one year , I read your review and i will answer your question especially for the NFP , 1st of all i agree that the spread get wild on the NFP (ONLY ) BUT in 2 currencies ONLY which are USD/JPY and NZD/USD and this is common in all companies all over the world , so any trader can work on the NFP in other currencies like EUR and GBP for example and that what i do . the spread on these 2 currencies do not exceed 5 points which is perfect in comparison to all companies , so you can avoid these 2 currencies ( USD /JPY and NZD /USD ) in the NFP and this is a good opportunity that you can still trade the NFP because in others companies which are in the markets from 15 years from USA and Lebanon and all over the world they give you a huge spread for all currencies and an unbelievable slippage and i am sure that you know that and you tried the lebanese companies and you saw the difference, and that's why you have chosen FXNET from more than 1 year and still working with them .

2014-01-18 5Star I am very surprised by the review which was made by someone talking about many points and problems , first of all my name is Mazen from Lebanon and i am working with Fxnet from 1 year ago and i have 3 account in Fx net ( 101995 ) ( 111170 ) (114904) . i will start from the customer support wihch is very good my account manager is Shayma and she is online all the time and support me in every request .
Second point is about the execution and this is an important point, they give a perfect execution even during the news , i am a forex trader from 10 years ago and i didnt see a company give a right and honest price execution like Fxnet .
Third point is about the slippage , a SMALL slippage happens during the big news like NFP and it's about 5 to 7 points and you can compare this case with OTHER COMPANIES and they are well known which take you order after 30 or 40 points , and for honesty i can show the account history of my accounts during the NFP and see that they took my orders in the right price and maybe 7 points slippage not more and there is NO REQUOTE when you open and close positions like other companies .

2013-04-10 5Star i have invested in many companies but honestly i didnt see a perfect execution price like Fxnet ,THERE IS NO REQUOTES even during the news , and this is a very important point. they dont have competetive spread but the spread is normal , BUT i think when u work with a company that gives u the right execution even during news and perfect services in depositing ,withdrawaing and customer support u will not think about spread cause u will feel that u r trading a real forex not with companies which r waiting u to loose ur money . i wish to fx net the more and more of success improvement and i wish to continue in the same way .