FxNet.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 30, 2018

FX Net is a forex broker. FX Net offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXNet.com offers over 20 currency pairs, metals, stocks, oil, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FxNet.com

Join live discussion of FxNet.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0142015-01-27claudiu777 vs fxnet.comresolved

FxNet.com profile provided by FXNet, Dec 22, 2016

FxNet Ltd is an Investment Firm with registration number HE 300624, and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence no. 182/12. As a CySEC regulated firm governed by MiFID, FxNet offers the advantage of safe monitored trading with no possibility of fraud. FxNet clients are all ensured by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), which guarantees the return of funds in the rare case of the company’s insolvency.

There is nothing more important than actual trading and FxNet offers traders a wide variety of trading accounts to suit a wide range of trading needs, which is all done through the STP (Straight Through Processing) model.

FXNET ACCOUNT TYPES

• MetaTrader 4 for Desktop

• MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad

• MetaTrader 4 for Android

• MT4 WebTrader

FxNet offers excellent trading conditions allowing more flexible and successful trading, including the following advantages:

• No re-quotes, no rejections

• Negative balance protection

• Flexible leverage up to 1:500

• Hedging, Scalping and News Trading Permitted

Apr 17, 2013,

Dear Bashar Mardawi,

The email was sent as a courtesy email to all of our clients at the time. I am surprised that this was no received by you – regardless, as per our past and present terms and conditions of any promotion we do encourage clients to keep an eye on the terms and conditions of any of our newly released promotions.

Yes I agree that it is unrealistic to keep track each day of terms and conditions through a site, however when a new bonus/ incentive is introduced it is always (in any company) accompanied by its applicable terms and conditions. As our present Bonus was evidently different from our previous bonus offered, it stands to reason that it will also have its specific terms and conditions as is the case.

Regarding your email on our list; please note that our client lists is updated on a daily basis and any emails sent to our clients are all but 1 day up to date. It is unclear to us why you would not have received such an email.

I am sorry that things have turned out as such as we do thrive on providing a very professional and high quality STP brokerage service to our clients.

Bashar Mardawi,
, Jordan,
Apr 16, 2013,

Dear Costas Kappai ,
i didn't receive any notification about your new policy .
and please note that traders have no enough time to read your website every day and follow with the market news and your company news.
your fault that my email address was not on your notification list !
you listed my email after i contacted you with my issue !

as i was an existing client and i read the terms and conditions very well before, i don't need to read it again .
professional institutes should notify their existing clients by email and let the website for new clients .
Apr 15, 2013,

Dear Bashar Mardawi,

Further to your review (and false allegations) left below, please note the following points with regards to the New Bonus promotion we have here at FxNet and its introduction to our clients:

• The Bonus Terms and Conditions were and are published on our site (http://www.fxnet.com/content/about/promotions and http://www.fxnet.com/media/documents/terms-and-conditions-of-our-current-promotion.pdf) prior to the introduction of the 100% Bonus. As stated on our site, we recommend that you keep track of the promotions currently on offer as they may be subject to change.

• Note that if and when we do change a promotion, it is common practise for us to send an email to our clients informing them of this, as we had done so when the 100% Bonus was introduced. In fact an email was sent 48 hours prior to the effective change taking place and had allowed clients to keep the old 50% Bonus terms and conditions until they had all of their trades closed, before switching them to the 100% Bonus.

• I see that from your deposits, there was a period of 1 month between these deposits, during when the Bonus promotion had been altered. During this period we had changed our Banners, our homepage slider and sent out emails to our client base, informing them of the change.

I find it very misleading and plain wrong to say ‘It’s very honest they want to take your money’ as we are a Pure and True STP Broker with market execution. We do not deal in Market Making and do not make profits from our client’s losses – All of our revenue is generated through volumes so it is in our best interest for you, the client, to be as profitable as possible, so you may open more positions and generate greater volume for FxNet.

I find it unfortunate that you failed to read/ understand the terms and conditions with our 100% Bonus, but hope that you can see that we are in no way trying to manipulate/ cheat clients and hope to have you trading with us in future.

Bashar Mardawi,
, Jordan,
Apr 11, 2013,

They just want you to make deposit , and after that how to make you lose.
They change the policy of bonus without any notification to my email.
As it wasnt my first deposit I though the second deposit will be on the same policy .
This let me open more positions as I though in my account 100% bonus , but when my account reached losses equal the deposit they removed the bonus and let me lose my deposit.
Also if the positions still open my orders will be taken in very good profits which I was waiting it for along time.

Dont lose your time and money with this broker .
Its very honest they want to take your money

Be aware
suresh babu,
India , India,
Apr 10, 2013,

withdrowel is too slow , I am used skill moneybooker
Mar 29, 2013,

Dear Mr. Amin El-Hakin,

Thank you for your positive comments and feedback. Indeed we have had some slight delay to a small number of withdrawals, however with the re-opening of the banks in Cyprus such delays will be rectified. Additionally we have accounts with a number of banks outside of Cyprus, such as Barclays Bank (UK) and EXPO Bank (Latvia) which have allowed for a smoother and efficient process of our transactions in such turbulent times.

I wish you successful trading and hope we see MORE VOLUME :).

ijak,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Feb 22, 2013,

when i saw their promotional offer, i decided to trust the.And after made some profit and WD all of my money , i decided to put more money,and WD it again,no problem at all till this time..

my review?

Spreads?not the best if we compare with the other.

customer support? friendly, which is a good point.

WD process using Skrill?fast,under 24 hour.a good point.

server still fast, but this can change if they trusted by many client.

Requotes?never face it, even when i tried to open 0,4 lot/$4 per pips using $300 equity they did not hold my position. a good point.

are they have potension to be a big company?maybe.

are they serious?i saw FXNet banner in most of famous forex portal. means this guys serious to promote their brokerage services

just hope next year we still can open their website.
quite satisfied with their friendly support and services but not with their spreads

oh yeah , almost forgot,i always respect retail broker that develop their own platform, even just a something called "simple trader" .for me broker that develop their own platform means they serious and have Human resources,capital resources
Berth,
Cavite, Philippines,
Jan 6, 2013,

Great platform they make - the SimpleTrader, and indeed no re quotes. Trading live with them is no problem, very easy and profiting