FxNet.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 12, 2019

About FxNet.com

FX Net is a forex broker. FX Net offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXNet.com offers over 20 currency pairs, metals, stocks, oil, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FxNet.com

Join live discussion of FxNet.com on our forum

FxNet.com profile provided by FXNet, Dec 22, 2016

FxNet Ltd is an Investment Firm with registration number HE 300624, and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence no. 182/12. As a CySEC regulated firm governed by MiFID, FxNet offers the advantage of safe monitored trading with no possibility of fraud. FxNet clients are all ensured by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), which guarantees the return of funds in the rare case of the company’s insolvency.

There is nothing more important than actual trading and FxNet offers traders a wide variety of trading accounts to suit a wide range of trading needs, which is all done through the STP (Straight Through Processing) model.

FXNET ACCOUNT TYPES

• MetaTrader 4 for Desktop

• MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad

• MetaTrader 4 for Android

• MT4 WebTrader

FxNet offers excellent trading conditions allowing more flexible and successful trading, including the following advantages:

• No re-quotes, no rejections

• Negative balance protection

• Flexible leverage up to 1:500

• Hedging, Scalping and News Trading Permitted

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 18, 2018,

Good for a Start

Their market knowledge is good, Can help you to learn some good market analysis in a short span of time,

Registration process was simple, documents approval was quick as well

Funds featured after 48 hrs as I had done a WIRE TRANSFER and money had to be sent to Cyprus so I was aware of it.... Overall a satisfied experience with a broker with so many -ve reviews

Would recommend it big time to new traders
Paul Sneeden,
Gauteng, South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 10, 2018,

Terrible service

They took 3 deposits from me last month, but only paid 2 into my trading account. When I send emails to them, they ignore me, or send me replies in Spanish, which I do not understand.

They take your deposits without question, but when you want to withdraw, then suddenly your documentation is incorrect & they tell you to submit more documents.

I am currently looking for a new broker while they illegally withhold my funds!!!
mohammed,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 24, 2018,

Dears
i deposited 5000USD and then i traded i got the profit of 505. i want to close account with them after reviews on the internet. i withdraw 5505$. they only transfered 5000$. and 505$ they didnt and when i asked they informed me that ibecause of some reason it got rejected and i requested once again for the transfer of 505$, they informed that alrady it has been made, i asked for the swift copy, may its almost 20days they replied me that they have requested the bank and they will send me, till now i didnt receive that. I have decided now i am going to take this n=money from them at any cost.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 7, 2018,

Do NOT trade with FXNET

The WORST company on the face that f this earth! I've been trying to get my money back, they changed my account details now I can't log into the account. I was told to upload my documents again to reopen the account, I did that and still nothing. The consultants have been ignoring my calls and my emails! I'm reporting the company to FICA and FSA, they are playing with people's lives
Reply by FXNet submitted Feb 12, 2018:
Thank you for your comment. We are truly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Our Clients are our main priority and therefore we apply all measures to ensure that each of our client’s requests are met as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with our services, please send an email to support@fxnet.com with your client ID number to assist you further.
Pforzheim , Germany,
Dec 17, 2017,

Not recommendable

Hi Diana,
I’ve read your message and understand why you feel like that. When i traded in August 2017 with FxNet, i’ve traded with the maximum leverage that the company provides. The first trade was over and I lost over 4000€. After a week I deposit another 5500€ to trade on NVidia, but unfortunately i lost that investment as well.
After i lost 9500€ with these two trades, they send me an email that i violate the term and conditions of the company, and they closed my account. But i want to tell you, that they give me even a single euro back to my account and i’ve never heard from them again. I can send you the email they have send to me, if that be any help to you. I hope you can succeed with your fight against them!!!
Zurich, Switzerland,
Nov 20, 2017,

Hi Diana
I tried to trade with FxNet Two weeks ago on the report of NVidia and I also get an alarm about violating their “Terms and Conditions” by abusing the negative balance protection. But I must say that the story that you are telling here is different then what I experienced with them.
I open the trade at 09.11.2017 in around 22:30 but just before the market close, FxNet close my position without my approval and they send me an email about it.
Obviously I was mad because a day later NVidia release their report and the price of the stock went up by more than 5 percent. Which by the way with a leverage of 1:50 could give me a good profit. But they close the trade before any profit was made.
Is it possible that FxNet change their protocol but still mislead their clients by providing fake promises about the leverage?
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 17, 2017,

i joined fxnet a month ago and i had my doubts because of what i read on reviews,was so surprised i made 90% profit and i withdraw half of it,though it took 4 days to reflect on my bank account,i got my money,
South Africa,
Nov 15, 2017,

Guys watch out!! Fxnet will make you lose all your savings. Happened to me in 3 weeks

Guys I just want to warn you about fxnet, this broker will actually give you all the good stories about them in order to convince you to trade with them. Once you join however it’s a different story... the so called trade specialists will make you lose all your money and when you call people who convinced you to join at the first place their numbers don’t belong to them all of a sudden. My first trade specialist advised me to open few trades nd once they went bad, he told me to either deposit more money or my account will be closed and I’ll lose everything. Next day I get a new trade specialist without fxnet telling me they changing. When I call them they tell me they are busy they’ll call me in 10 minutes, they never call. Next thing my money is all lost due to bad trades they advised me to open. Guys don’t fall for these people they will just make money of you and ignore you once you have lost. I still can’t get hold of them. They are ignoring my calls.
Diana,
Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 14, 2017,

FxNet new ways of SCAMMING their clients!!!!!!

Few weeks ago I opened 4 trades on First Solar, over whom I had to pay commission of almost 6000 EUR. For that commission FxNet gave me a leverage on 1:100 !!! over my own investment. I succeed to make a profit of almost 80 000 EUR.
So, few days later, I asked for a withdrawl and guess what?????? They told me that my trades have been canceled because I violate their “Terms and Conditions” by abusing the negative balance protection offered by the company and that only my initial investments will be returned. NO PROFIT.
Funny thing is that I lost over 13000 EUR in a previous trade using the same strategy without giving me any single notice that I break their conditions. More than that, they happily took my money and let me do a new deposit.
From the past reviews that I saw I am not the only one that got scammed in similar ways. So tell me, why they keep stealing money without any consequences?? Obviously, I will go further with any legal procedure necessary and I will take any single cent that belongs to me and more! What about you?!?!
Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 27, 2017,

Don't be caught by FXnet!

FXnet will encourage you to invest a large sum of money. Then they give you this crappy advisor calling you 5 times a day to make investments(buy/sell) in Forex. Of course with every transaction they make money. I promise you your whole sum will be depleted within two weeks!! They don't train you at all...
Reply by FXNet submitted Oct 20, 2017:
Dear Okkie Butler,

Thank you for your comment. Our Clients are our main priority and therefore we apply all measures to ensure that each Client is provided with an exceptional customer support, high-end trading technology and excellent trading conditions. If you have any reasons to believe that we have not met our obligations to you, please send us an e-mail to support@fxnet.com   specifying your client number in order to follow up with you personally.

Kathu, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2017,

Forex Scam

Use two different brokers to help me. Do everything that they told me to do and still lost $4400/ R53 000.
Reply by FXNet submitted Oct 20, 2017:
Dear Des Nel,
Caio, Egypt,
Mar 7, 2017,

amazing broker

very very amazing broker
fast withdrawals
amazing platform
I an work with it now with more money
very trusted broker
giving 5 stars
Rafaqat Ali,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 12, 2016,

I think it is not very fair to blame the old fxnet. This company was taken over a few years ago and they have made very big progress as a broker.

I have traded with them since March and they have always allowed me to make withdrawals. To be honest, I have not had to wait for more than 1 day. They are a steady broker and I will continue to use them. I have lost a lot of money to brokers like Ironfx and so far so good with fxnet.
Igor,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 2, 2016,

Never open accounts there!. It's a SCAM! They don't withdraw money for 4 weeks and talking rude!
Ramesh,
Chennai, India,
Aug 4, 2015,

These broker not processing my withdraw for last 10 days.And when email them about these no reply found..so please stay away...
Robert,
Warsaw, Poland,
Aug 3, 2015,

(Please kindly for removal my reviev of 24 March 2015)

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA doesn't remove reviews when things change between a trader and a forex company. The FPA does allow reviews to be updated. The old review is nested beneath the new one and only the most recent rating counts.

Broker has collected over 10k Usd from my account 119607. At least 2 points of trading agreement (points 6.3 and 18.2) has been violated by the company.

Despite more than 10 attempts to solve the problem in a polite manner, I didn't get any proposal from the company.

The matter has been reported to the law firm and to debt collection company.

2015-03-24 5 Stars One of the best brokers which I used. I trade with them since almost one year and I never had any issues. Fast execution, no requotes, wide range of instruments.
Raja,
Coimbatore, India,
Jul 27, 2015,

These broker freezes my account and says account investigation going on even after 1 month they say same message and no progress found...Poor broker stay away.....
Kumar,
Chennai, India,
May 28, 2015,

New management is good.No issues with deposit and withdraw they make it quicker...thx for the new management.
Silviu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Jan 28, 2015,

I have a good news!
FXNET have a new management team and they are closing all the issues the OLD management created! This is what an employee told me on the phone on 27th of Jan.

They transferred to my bank account the amount the OLD management stole from me!

I hope that everybody get their money back!

Rgds,
Silviu

2014-12-02 1Star FXNet stole my money!
I had open an account and start trading this year in mid September.In the beginning I lost around 3000 EUR and I had to make a new deposit in order to trade again, which I did. This time I got lucky using the same strategy. They cleared my account "suspecting" as they said "illegal transactions". After 10 days they said that will only give me back my money EXCEPT THE PROFIT. Even today, my profit is in their pockets! So this is their business model, when the client looses they keep the money and when he wins they say he breached the Terms and Conditions to justify not to payout his profits!
FXNET is a SCAM broker!
Monica,
Ilfov, Romania,
Jan 28, 2015,

FXNET got a new management team!

They are closing the issues that OLD management had got, and they gave me back my money!

I am very sure that discussions with FPA really helped and I wish to thank you all!

Today I saw in my bank account all the money that the old management was trying to steal from me!

An employee from FXNET called me yesterday and explain all the situation to me. Now, I can't erase my warnings but I CAN WRITE THIS POSITIVE MSG about the NEW team they have!

Rgds,
Monica

2015-01-09 1 Star Hello to All!

Last year I traded with FXNET. They accused me of bonus abuse and cancelled my account in November. After long discussions they made a deal to give me 5250 EUR - but to keep 1421.50 EUR for themselves. I have been more then patient with them but now THEY DO NOT ANSWER the phone! So, they stole all my money!!!
DON'T TRADE WITH FXNET!
They're web site is still active!

I can see that I am not the only romanian complaining of FXNET!

I had file a complain on www.cysec.gov.cy, too.

Somebody must help me get my money!!

By the way, some of FXNET employees are now at ACFX!
Should we expect the same from ACFX? In time we will see....
Gregory Black,
Hungary, Hungary,
Jan 22, 2015,

Dear All,

I've read the reviews concerning the withdrawals. I've managed to get my funds transfered without any hesitation. So far this broker has been fiar towards me and my problems. I hope they get the problem fixed with other clients too. I'm sure the swiss situation had led them to suffer difficulties, but that really isn't their fault. I was satisfied with the job they did and their service has been excellent but sitll, nowadays I'm not sure if my money is safe with them. Once again it might not be their fault.
Aurel,
Brasov, Romania,
Dec 1, 2014,

FxNet is not Processing withdrawals !

FxNet has become a scam broker! I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for a part withdrawal of 1950 Euros (out of 3892 Euros). First the 48 hours processing time that is advertised on the website has become 48 business hours which means 6 days for FxNet! I keep asking about my withdrawal and I only hear, "tomorrow", "today" or that someone will call me to tell me when I get my money. Of course it never happened.

The employees don't want to talk to me, they hide as much as they can. They say that they don't work for FxNet anymore, that they are on vacation or sick or that I should contact backoffice or the compliance department. All that just to delay the payment and to avoid contact with me.

I have enough now!

I have heard about several other clients experiencing similar problems and I am thinking of joining them for class action. FPA thank you for this site and please suggest anything that would support our case. FxNet belongs on the SCAM LIST.

So,stay away from this broker.
matthias,
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 1, 2014,

Problems with FXNet - I am waiting for my withdrawal more than 3 weeks!!!!!
Florian,
Germany, currently visiting, Romania,
Nov 24, 2014,

***ATTENTION TRADERS AND FXNET CLIENTS*** FXNET IS TRYING TO USE ITS BONUS PROGRAM TO STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY. FIRST THEY GIVE YOU A BONUS AS A PROMOTION AND THEN THEY TAKE IT BACK AND THEN THEY CLAIM YOU ABUSED THE BONUS SO THEY WOULD KEEP ALL YOUR MONEY, DEPOSITS AND PROFITS !!!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED IN THIS WAY BY FXNET PLEASE CONTACT ME at scoony@gmx.com TO ORGANIZE A LEGAL CLASS ACTION (ALL OF US AGAINST FXNET).

FXNet's action is highly illegal and we can hold them responsible.

FPA, please support us in any way you can. Possibily recommend a good law firm in Cyprus or a person at CySec or anything to help stop these scammers. Or is CySec just a fake?

I will pubish all details soon - but here is the best part up front: They accused me of bonus abuse and removed all my deposit and profits - but I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A BONUS (!) and I was trading on their ECN platfom. What do you say now? Is this a scam or what?

If you have also been scammed by FxNet please contact me at scoony@gmx.com
tony,
roma, Italy,
Nov 19, 2014,

Incorrect broker

To open trading reduces the leverage and increase the spred.
Removes the bonus at open trading.
Delays in payment of more than two weeks.
These signals should not be underestimated.
Discard them
MD Roman Sharif,
Khulna, Bangladesh,
Nov 18, 2014,

My plans was to find a "Fair broker" to start my business. I wast just at the beginning to build my IB network. Since then i have been trading also with Fxnet for more than 1 year now. I have never faced any problem. I am using their "Platinum Account". Average spread on EURUSD is 0.2 - 0.3 so i am more than happy. Up to now my withdrawals are normal and the service is excellent. No requotes and very fast execution of my orders.
I have tested many brokers and Fxnet is one of the best. My clients are happy also with the services so i highly recommend Fxnet !!!
Claudiu,
Suceava, Romania,
Nov 4, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court claudiu777 vs fxnet.com | RESOLVED
Hello fellow traders

I am writing this in hope I will receive some help and guidance.
This is the second time I get ripped off by a broker(first time last year by 4XP).
However as most of you are, I am addicted to FOREX and kept on trading, scalping,
using EAs, using signals etc. but I said to myself I will only trade with a broker that is regulated by a European entity. I got to FXNET through my IB, and opened an account(102608), had some losses and gains using the exact same strategy from march 2013 until now. In the last few months after lots of hard work on my EA and strategy I became more and more profitable. on the 27th of October I tried to withdraw all my funds, but FXNET has cancelled them blaming me for bonus abusing even though I have done nothing wrong and traded the same for all this time.I will also file a case on this, has someone else been in the same situation ? I find it unacceptable that a broker can just wipe out your account because they want to
john ignatius,
, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2014,

I do not recommend this broker to others, i have very bad experience dealing with this broker their staffs are the worst.
bassam terek,
, Lebanon,
Sep 30, 2014,

FxNet are not scamers, we just had a missunderstanding and it's all solved now

2014-09-09 1Star scam broker dont work with this broker any more , scammmmmmmmmmm
mazen,
lebanon, Lebanon,
Sep 13, 2014,

I have been trading with fxnet since 2012 and no problem with them at all i have more than 6 accounts in the comapny and i didnt face any problem with them . I dont know how many people try to distort the reputation of this company . And if he has any proof about that let he show the problem to see Not only to talk and use crummy words without any proof .

2014-04-01 5Star Hello Mr Amin ,I remember your when you post your comment the first time and you work with fxnet from more than one year , I read your review and i will answer your question especially for the NFP , 1st of all i agree that the spread get wild on the NFP (ONLY ) BUT in 2 currencies ONLY which are USD/JPY and NZD/USD and this is common in all companies all over the world , so any trader can work on the NFP in other currencies like EUR and GBP for example and that what i do . the spread on these 2 currencies do not exceed 5 points which is perfect in comparison to all companies , so you can avoid these 2 currencies ( USD /JPY and NZD /USD ) in the NFP and this is a good opportunity that you can still trade the NFP because in others companies which are in the markets from 15 years from USA and Lebanon and all over the world they give you a huge spread for all currencies and an unbelievable slippage and i am sure that you know that and you tried the lebanese companies and you saw the difference, and that's why you have chosen FXNET from more than 1 year and still working with them .

2014-01-18 5Star I am very surprised by the review which was made by someone talking about many points and problems , first of all my name is Mazen from Lebanon and i am working with Fxnet from 1 year ago and i have 3 account in Fx net ( 101995 ) ( 111170 ) (114904) . i will start from the customer support wihch is very good my account manager is Shayma and she is online all the time and support me in every request .
Second point is about the execution and this is an important point, they give a perfect execution even during the news , i am a forex trader from 10 years ago and i didnt see a company give a right and honest price execution like Fxnet .
Third point is about the slippage , a SMALL slippage happens during the big news like NFP and it's about 5 to 7 points and you can compare this case with OTHER COMPANIES and they are well known which take you order after 30 or 40 points , and for honesty i can show the account history of my accounts during the NFP and see that they took my orders in the right price and maybe 7 points slippage not more and there is NO REQUOTE when you open and close positions like other companies .

2013-04-10 5Star i have invested in many companies but honestly i didnt see a perfect execution price like Fxnet ,THERE IS NO REQUOTES even during the news , and this is a very important point. they dont have competetive spread but the spread is normal , BUT i think when u work with a company that gives u the right execution even during news and perfect services in depositing ,withdrawaing and customer support u will not think about spread cause u will feel that u r trading a real forex not with companies which r waiting u to loose ur money . i wish to fx net the more and more of success improvement and i wish to continue in the same way .
Amin El-Hakim,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Feb 19, 2014,

I have to disagree a bit with Mr. Mazen in some points. To my knowledge, me and Mr. Mazen started working with Fxnet at the same time, which is the time of their opening, in the beginning of 2013. I'm still a client and I'm rating 4 stars for the following reasons:
1. Execution is good in all market conditions (no freezing, no disconnection, etc). Basically, all market maker tricks are not present.
2. Customer support is more than efficient and friendly, and they will follow you inquiries to the last minute.
3. I personally was refunded huge losses by the company on numerous occasions due to slippage.

BUT

Spread is mostly fixed but on SOME news events gets wild and especially on NFP that's why I don't know how Mr. Mazen managed with that without a margin call especially that to my knowledge, he trades the news the same way I do. Unless I'm missing something. I personally observed Feb 2013 NFP where the spread of USDJPY reached 125 pips, and observed an earlier NFP where spread reached 178 pips on USDJPY.
Fxnet blames that on their liquidity provider and I totally believe that.

Overall, they are very good, not just good, but I had to shed the light on those issues. I go way back in the FPA and I always speak the truth and even Fxnet knows that.

2013-03-26 5Star Apparently the phrase "too good to be true " is my personal statement. 2 full months of trading with not a single problem. And when I say I'm an agressive trader, it means I go full margin with these guys. And what's more surprising is that they call me and tell me... PLEASE MORE VOLUME. The only setback I had is a withdrawal delay because of the Cyprus banks problem. And despite, these guys tried to surpass the problem and transferred me some money via Skrill and refunded my credit card deposits. Sill waiting the banks opening on Thursday and you know that you'll hear from if something goes wrong. This broker was the first to earn my 5 stars rating. No execution delays, minimal slippage (biggest I had was 7 pips). It really feels like a real market. Definitely "Far better performance than expected".
Frederika Fraser,
Oct 4, 2013,

I can assure you that the reviews written below are confirmed clients of FxNet. You can also check this with forexpeacearmy because they do they own diligence on IPs etc..
As per the points mentioned below please see our answer
1. We do have an easy account opening process because of an advance in technology and now most of the steps, if not all, are done online. There is no need to download, fill, sign, scan etc…
2. We are very sorry your experience was poor with our customer service; however I assure you that if you are not happy with your existing account manager, you can send an email to support and we will assign a differ account manager.
3. We avoid restarting our servers during trading hours, and we only do them on weekends so as not to affect trading unless for emergency reasons. If the disconnections you are mentioning are happening on weekends, then this is quite normal.
4. Our spreads are fixed most of the time for the majors. During extreme market conditions spreads might change

As per 4,5,6 & 7 please send us an email with exact info to support@fxnet.com so we can examine and ensure you receive a reply from us.

We are very sorry that your trading experience with us was poor; however we encourage you to send us an email again to support@fxnet.com so we examine all issues. We are always here for our clients and listen to them carefully in order to enhance their trading experience with us.
Revealer,
Somewhere, Russian Federation,
Sep 13, 2013,

I fully understand why there are fake positive reviews for this company as FxNet's performance is one of the worst out there. Hopefully, this review which is totally unbiased and based on facts (includes data recorded) will prevent a few traders from making a horrible mistake and signing up with this broker. I will rate the performance based on: 1) Ease of Opening an Account, 2)Customer Service, 3) Metatrader Platform Disconnections 4) Spreads, 5) Slippage, 6) Latency and 7) Execution. The rating will be from 1 to 5 with 1 being Terrible and 5 being Excellent.

1) Ease of Opening Account: This is a 5 out of 5, account opening and funding was very smooth and hassle free which is probably not surprising since they are a new broker and looking to grow the customer base quickly.
2) Customer Service: This is a 1 out of 5, communication was good prior to account opening but extremely poor and lacking after the account was opened.
3) Metatrader Platform Disconnections: This is a 1 out of 5, frequent Metatrader Platform disconnections and reconnections, I have to mute my PC at nights because of that annoying sound when it disconnects and reconnects and when I check it is always FxNet's platform.
4) Spreads: This is a 1 out of 5, they advertise as having fixed spreads 24/5 on this page http://www.fxnet.com/content/about/advantages but I guess 2 out of the 5 days are probably Saturday and Sunday. This is misleading advertising at the least and I may just submit a report to the relevant authorities to investigate. Based on logging of the spreads the claim about fixed spread 24/5 is absolutely false.
5) Slippage: This is a 1 out of 5, one of the worst brokers out there based on the recorded slippage on executed orders.
6) Latency: This is a 3 out of 5 since the latency based on my setup is about average when compared to other brokers.
7) Execution: This is 3 out of 5 since the execution based on my setup is about average when compared to other broker.

Hopefully this review will assist a few traders who might be thinking about opening an account with this broker. There are a few tools out there to record your broker's performance, make use of it in order to know when the broker is misbehaving.
Frederika Fraser,
Lemesos, Cyprus,
Aug 28, 2013,

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Frederika Fraser and I am a new official representative of FxNet Ltd (www.fxnet.com) – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am posting on this thread in order to assist the CashFindForum members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at fraser@fxnet.com.

Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter: @FxNetTraDinG or 'like' us on Facebook for updates about FxNet

Frederika Fraser
Funshow,
Ilorin, Nigeria,
Jul 31, 2013,

i've been trading for years and i've never seen a broker as good as fxnet. All my trading conditions are met and i feel secure trading with them. I never regret having them as my broker.
Ganesh,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 11, 2013,

I have been using quite a few brokers so far among them fxnet have the fastest execution, no requotes , support is very friendly and fast in response. Withdrawals are fast too.
Wilson,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2013,

FXNet are one of about 30 brokers I use currently. I do because they are reliable and as a previous poster has already said, they can even be trusted to provide good fills during volatile markets (something key to my trading style).
it seems that most of the complaints here relate to misunderstanding how bonus promotions work or how to trade Forex at all.
Remember guys, no matter what you've been sold by training guides or websites, FOREX TRADING IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET RIGHT. There is no easy win and you have to be on top of the many many dangers before you start trading with real money.
It's not right to come on to a forum like this and take out your anger on a perfectly reasonable (in this case excellent) brokerage.
This site can contribute a lot to helping us individuals to find quality service providers so please try to use it properly and not turn it into just another abusive forum.
Rant over.
Nizam Bou Fakher Eddine,
Lebanon, Lebanon,
May 8, 2013,

during the last NFP, my account experienced a 47pips slippage, of a total loss of 1600$, and due to that my account was zeroed... i was surprised yesterday to receive an email from FXNET explaining what and what has happened, and letting me know that my losses was all being deposited in to my account again, and i didn't even send a complain email, or asked for an explanation. FXNET did that on their own will, by their own terms, and they could have let that slip and they could have got away with it, and not refunding my account, but because they are a respected broker, they did what they did...
guys believe me no other broker is ready to do this for any one, no matter what the consequence are... for this FXNET , you rock...
May 6, 2013,

Dear TokNick,

Further to your comment below, we kindly request that you inform us of the trade at hand; for which you are unsure of what has happened and yet you instinctively label us a ‘scam’ for.

Please note that we operate as a True and Pure STP Broker with a hedge before confirm policy, which allows us to ensure that our No Re-quotes and No Rejections policies can be upheld further to market demand. In your case we are unsure of what has occurred as we are unaware of your account number, ID, instrument traded or time of trade.

We very much consider it prudent if you could inform us (by this thread if you wish or by direct email to myself at ckappai@fxnet.com) of the trade at hand so that we may look into the matter fully and resolve this issue. In future also we very much would appreciate if you could contact us first as we are here 24/5 to assist you via phone/ live chat with any matters, prior to spreading negative comments about us in a scenario in which you yourself state you ‘don’t know’ what happened and are ‘very confused’ by.

I hope that after having reviewed the case you will be assured that no ‘scam’ has occurred. We are a broker that prides itself in its fair dealings, especially its fair and fast execution of orders.

Official Representative of FxNet Ltd
TokNick,
May 5, 2013,

FXNet is SCAM and cheating:

I just make the Pending Order BUY 20 pips during the news for the 0.3 lot.
After bullish about 70 pips... i must get the profit USD60.
But what i git is -USD12.90 ?? I don't know and very confused.
So.... confirm this is the SCAM Broker !!
Apr 17, 2013,

Dear Bashar Mardawi,

The email was sent as a courtesy email to all of our clients at the time. I am surprised that this was no received by you – regardless, as per our past and present terms and conditions of any promotion we do encourage clients to keep an eye on the terms and conditions of any of our newly released promotions.

Yes I agree that it is unrealistic to keep track each day of terms and conditions through a site, however when a new bonus/ incentive is introduced it is always (in any company) accompanied by its applicable terms and conditions. As our present Bonus was evidently different from our previous bonus offered, it stands to reason that it will also have its specific terms and conditions as is the case.

Regarding your email on our list; please note that our client lists is updated on a daily basis and any emails sent to our clients are all but 1 day up to date. It is unclear to us why you would not have received such an email.

I am sorry that things have turned out as such as we do thrive on providing a very professional and high quality STP brokerage service to our clients.

Bashar Mardawi,
, Jordan,
Apr 16, 2013,

Dear Costas Kappai ,
i didn't receive any notification about your new policy .
and please note that traders have no enough time to read your website every day and follow with the market news and your company news.
your fault that my email address was not on your notification list !
you listed my email after i contacted you with my issue !

as i was an existing client and i read the terms and conditions very well before, i don't need to read it again .
professional institutes should notify their existing clients by email and let the website for new clients .
Apr 15, 2013,

Dear Bashar Mardawi,

Further to your review (and false allegations) left below, please note the following points with regards to the New Bonus promotion we have here at FxNet and its introduction to our clients:

• The Bonus Terms and Conditions were and are published on our site (http://www.fxnet.com/content/about/promotions and http://www.fxnet.com/media/documents/terms-and-conditions-of-our-current-promotion.pdf) prior to the introduction of the 100% Bonus. As stated on our site, we recommend that you keep track of the promotions currently on offer as they may be subject to change.

• Note that if and when we do change a promotion, it is common practise for us to send an email to our clients informing them of this, as we had done so when the 100% Bonus was introduced. In fact an email was sent 48 hours prior to the effective change taking place and had allowed clients to keep the old 50% Bonus terms and conditions until they had all of their trades closed, before switching them to the 100% Bonus.

• I see that from your deposits, there was a period of 1 month between these deposits, during when the Bonus promotion had been altered. During this period we had changed our Banners, our homepage slider and sent out emails to our client base, informing them of the change.

I find it very misleading and plain wrong to say ‘It’s very honest they want to take your money’ as we are a Pure and True STP Broker with market execution. We do not deal in Market Making and do not make profits from our client’s losses – All of our revenue is generated through volumes so it is in our best interest for you, the client, to be as profitable as possible, so you may open more positions and generate greater volume for FxNet.

I find it unfortunate that you failed to read/ understand the terms and conditions with our 100% Bonus, but hope that you can see that we are in no way trying to manipulate/ cheat clients and hope to have you trading with us in future.

Bashar Mardawi,
, Jordan,
Apr 11, 2013,

They just want you to make deposit , and after that how to make you lose.
They change the policy of bonus without any notification to my email.
As it wasnt my first deposit I though the second deposit will be on the same policy .
This let me open more positions as I though in my account 100% bonus , but when my account reached losses equal the deposit they removed the bonus and let me lose my deposit.
Also if the positions still open my orders will be taken in very good profits which I was waiting it for along time.

Dont lose your time and money with this broker .
Its very honest they want to take your money

Be aware
suresh babu,
India , India,
Apr 10, 2013,

withdrowel is too slow , I am used skill moneybooker
Mar 29, 2013,

Dear Mr. Amin El-Hakin,

Thank you for your positive comments and feedback. Indeed we have had some slight delay to a small number of withdrawals, however with the re-opening of the banks in Cyprus such delays will be rectified. Additionally we have accounts with a number of banks outside of Cyprus, such as Barclays Bank (UK) and EXPO Bank (Latvia) which have allowed for a smoother and efficient process of our transactions in such turbulent times.

I wish you successful trading and hope we see MORE VOLUME :).

ijak,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Feb 22, 2013,

when i saw their promotional offer, i decided to trust the.And after made some profit and WD all of my money , i decided to put more money,and WD it again,no problem at all till this time..

my review?

Spreads?not the best if we compare with the other.

customer support? friendly, which is a good point.

WD process using Skrill?fast,under 24 hour.a good point.

server still fast, but this can change if they trusted by many client.

Requotes?never face it, even when i tried to open 0,4 lot/$4 per pips using $300 equity they did not hold my position. a good point.

are they have potension to be a big company?maybe.

are they serious?i saw FXNet banner in most of famous forex portal. means this guys serious to promote their brokerage services

just hope next year we still can open their website.
quite satisfied with their friendly support and services but not with their spreads

oh yeah , almost forgot,i always respect retail broker that develop their own platform, even just a something called "simple trader" .for me broker that develop their own platform means they serious and have Human resources,capital resources
Berth,
Cavite, Philippines,
Jan 6, 2013,

Great platform they make - the SimpleTrader, and indeed no re quotes. Trading live with them is no problem, very easy and profiting