ZandSGlobal.com (Z&S Global) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 25, 2018

Join live discussion of ZandSGlobal.com (Z&S Global) on our forum

ZandSGlobal.com (Z&S Global) profile provided by Simeon Dimitrov, Feb 27, 2013

Z&S Global Ltd. is an educational service focused on Foreign Exchange markets. We provide insight into Algorthimic Measured Moves, Harmonic Trading and Elliot Waves.

Mission

Our aim when we started was to prove that despite the financial crisis of 2008 and the current economic conditions one can still beat the markets using statistically and mathematically proven strategies. We firmly believe that the markets are not a casino and that price action is predictable through a series of means that help you identify underlying trends in price.

Description

Z&S is a new established firm that has been working in the financial markets for over a year trading private equity. While relatively small we have been able to exploit investment opportunities successfully despite current economic environment. The key to our success has been good financial qualification with two thirds of our team holding Master Degrees in Finance and other third Bachelors, awarded by top universities in the United Kingdom. The team is currently made of three active members – George Stoykov, Alexander Velichkov and Simeon Dimitrov.

Caesar,
Feb 28, 2013,

Been using Z and S for a few weeks now and have found it to be excellent. I am very happy. They are real traders, they call swing trades in real time and I have also watched them scalp live in webinars profitably. No bullsh*** hindsight trading. Skype trading room is open all day and they also post their trades on a private twitter feed They use fibonacci to trade primarily and the trades are realistic with stop size and target. Definately recommend giving them a try.
slmarty,
, USA,
Feb 27, 2013,

Starting a new FX trading trading service is never easy. Z&S Global goes above and beyond what most trading services offer for their customers. From daily,morning and weekly reports coupled with daily live webinars and a live chat room nothing else I've seen comes close to the access they provide to their clients.

Combining different pattern recognition along with Fibonacci HWB system their technical analysis is spot on.

Overall for what they charge you will not find better value and support for any type of FX trader.

Highly recommend their service!
KoverasFX,
, Hungary,
Feb 11, 2013,

Z&S Global is a relatively new service, though I've known the man and his team behind it for some time, as they've been sharing their knowledge and trade ideas on Twitter, and I can tell you that they are definitely good and profitable traders, and also honest and trustworthy people.

Their analysis - which is mainly technical in nature - is spot on, and their style of trading involves low risk while aiming for potentially high rewards.

Apart from trading signals, for the amazingly inexpensive subscription fee you also get an analisys of the current state of the markets twice a day, a weekly recap, some educational material (which they promised to add to a lot) and most importantly a live webinar / trading room every day in which the guys cover the markets, answer any questions they are asked and most of the time you can actually see them trading live. You also get access to a Skype room where you can chat with other subscribers as well as the staff.

Like I said, the site is relatively new and so I cannot yet write an extensive and detailed review, but based on my experience since I've become a subscriber, and experience I've had with these guys in the past, I'd definitely recommend this to everybody, whether a newbie or already a skilled trader.