BDSwiss Review

Bdswiss Holding Plc

Updated: Oct 18, 2021 · BDSwiss.com  · Is this your company?

BDSwiss is a broker operating in retail forex market since 2012. It's headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. It is also regulated by NFA (US), but does not accept US Traders.Β

BDSwiss offers popular MetaTrader,Β  and proprietary BDSwiss mobile app, and BDSwiss Web Trader platforms. Trading instruments include 50+ currency pairs, stocks, stock indexes, precious metals and commodities as well as cryptocurrencies.Β

Minimum deposit to open live account is $100, maximum leverage is 400:1. MAM and PAMM accounts are available.

Please read BDSwiss Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

BDSwiss
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Mobile APP, BDSwiss WebTrader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro

Join live discussion of BDSwiss.com on our forum

BDSwiss.com profile provided by BDSwiss, Jun 19, 2019

Trade FX & CFDs with BDSwiss

Join a Club of More than 1,000,000 Traders - Support At BDSwiss, we support you throughout your trading journey, featuring multilingual helpdesks on a 24/5 basis, personal account managers, complimentary product walkthroughs and live market analysis by our seasoned analysts. Education - Education We believe in educating our clients and giving them all the tools they need to respond to an ever-evolving market. We offer educational resources to meet the needs of traders of all levels including in house live webinars, exclusive video courses, and daily market news. Innovation - Innovation We follow a strictly client-centric approach and aim to exceed your expectations. This is why we constantly invest in innovation and improve user experience by introducing native apps and platforms, new assets and unique features and tools!

Oct 13, 2021,

Withdrawal issue - ID 2196008

Withdrawal date 11-Sep
Still not receiving my fund until today and keep asking me to wait and will provide the swift copy. Been hearing the same answer for weeks. Please look into this.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Oct 15, 2021:
Hi @Jonathankoay,
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing delays with your withdrawal. We have already sent another reminder to the bank in order to provide us with a copy of the transaction's SWIFT code in order to provide it to you. Once we have this information, a member of of our Team will be in contact with you promptly.
Sometimes withdrawals can take up to 10 to 15 working days and sometimes even longer depending on the region, location or payment processor.
Please rest assured that our Team is currently actively looking into your issue.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us directly at support@bdswiss.com
Thank you.
Queenstown, New Zealand,
Jun 8, 2021,

TradingView is OK for practising trading.

Traders at BDSwiss.com only can withdraw profits if they can deposit and withdraw via bank wire with IBAN number.

This is from the CLIENT AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FOREX AND CFDs
April 2021 – Version 15, in the small print:

18.2.7 Withdrawals should be made using the same method used by the Client to fund his trading account and to the same remitter.

18.2.9 All the Profits generated can be withdrawn by the Clients only via bank wire, after providing a bank statement with the name and account number or using any other method as may be specified and available from time to time by the Company on the client dashboard.

Country like USA, Australia, Canada, India, Russia, China, New Zealand and many more …………. do not use IBAN bank numbers and people from this countries will have a problems to withdraw via bank wire.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 9, 2021:
Hi Naso, as already advsied, there are various ways which you can use to withdraw your profits and funds from your BDSwiss account, based on the country you reside, whether you have an IBAN or not. To assist you further with this query or if you like us to assist you with any clarifications, contact us at support@bdswiss.com and our Team will be able to guide and advise you accordingly.
Have a great day!
Australia, Australia,
May 29, 2021,

Withdrawal was great and fast

I was reading all the reviews and it got me so worried.

I used PayPal to deposit n withdraw, so far it is easy. They did ask me for screenshots for twice, which I have provided before. But as soon as I provide to them again, they process my withdrawal and got it within 1 day.

May be is because my withdrawal is so small like 20 to 30 dollars ... so it is so quick and easy?

I am hoping to make a slightly bigger withdrawal...hope it will be processed as quick ..

If it does not, I will then change my rating.

So far, it is great...

Reply by BDSwiss submitted May 31, 2021:
Thanks for the top rating Kamkam. We are delighted to see that you are satisfied with our services and that despite the comments you decided to give BDSwiss a go. Sometimes, nothing compares to an actual hands-on experience. We are very happy to see that you are pleased so far. Thanks for sharing your BDSwiss Experience with the FPA Community. It really means a lot to us. If you require any assistance with your BDSwiss Account, our Team is always at your disposal at support@bdswiss.com.
Happy Trading!
Omoku, Nigeria,
Apr 20, 2021,

Withdrawing fund is difficult

What I'm experiencing right now in connection with my withdrawal is terrible and very appalling
Made a withdrawal of $181 via bitcoin for 7 days now all i get is stories
If they're serious they should fix their withdrawal issues because from every review i have read that's what everyone is complaining about
Prompt payments of withdrawals is one very key hallmark of a good and honest broker
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Hi Otuata, we are sorry to see that this delay has affected your BDSwiss Experience. Please note that your withdrawal was processed on the 14th of April. BDSwiss does not have any control of the funds once they are processed and the time needed for the funds to be transferred to the client's account may vary, depending on the payment method.
Should you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us at support@bdswiss.com, our team is always at your disposal.
Thank you for your patience.
Sahib,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 5, 2021,

Price manipulation

Scam , high spreads, Price manipulation and they hit all my stop losses , market is trading 20 pips high ,not even close that point. U all know well , it’s not that easy to earn from this forex market , and it becomes more risky, when u trading with brokerage like these. Make passionate love to this brokerage.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Apr 8, 2021:
Hi Sahib,
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are more than happy to investigate this for you further if you can share your trading account number, and we can provide you with a more comprehensive reponse.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 30, 2021,

Got Withdrawal within 24 Hours

i dont know why people claim so much about withdrawals , with so many good brokers here... i never got problem any even one of them and BDSwiss was also among good brokers and regulated ones...i always amazed sometimes to see so many complaints for the brokers for which i never got any problem.
Thanks BDswiss.. a very honest broker.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 31, 2021:
Thank you for the awesome rating and review Hassan! We really appreciate your kind words and we are happy to see that you are satisfied with your BDSwiss Experience.
Have a great day!
Luc,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Mar 21, 2021,

Terrible

I trade forex for a living for many years. I wanted to test BDswiss to see if they are a good broker. Then i wanted to make my first withdrawl. This was three weeks ago. And i still dont have my money. Despite the fact that i send them all the proper paperwork. Then they cancelled my withdraw for no reason. I made a new withdraw and they put you on a waitinglist. This is insane. What a scam company.

My advise: STAY AWAY from this broker !!!
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 24, 2021:
Hi Luc, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with withdrawals. We would like to look into this further for you. Please provide us with your Account ID in order to assist you further.
Looking forward your response.
Clara Lasrado,
India, India,
Mar 3, 2021,

Absolutely amazing servixe

I am a new user with bdswiss, on my first withdrawal which was through bitcoin ,I had a bad experience and the payment didnt go through. I contacted their customer support everyday and the updates and responses were prompt and efficient.only drawback was the problem solving at their back end was very slow as it took 7 days no doubt I was hassled and worried about receiving my money. The support team however kept assuring me whenever they had an update that all is fine and I will receive my money and I did get my money
I want to appreciate their prompt service and efforts to get the issue resolved.their Live 24*5 support is brilliant
Thanks a lot BDSWISS

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 5, 2021:
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us and the FPA community Clara. We are happy to hear that our Support Team provided you with necessary reassurance and service. In addition, we are sorry to hear that initially you encountered issues, but we are over the moon to hear that these have been resolved and all is OK now.
We will make sure your kind praise reaches our Support Team ?
Remember, if you need anything, we are only a quick phone call, email or chat away.
Have a great weekend!
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2021,

Impossible drawmoney for my account

I'm trying to take money from my forex account since 16 de January.

Ask me for a prove of the bank that im the owner of the account i used to make money, wich i sended.

Still waiting for any reply.

Asked for many contacts via chat, email and phone no one reply.

A company who deals with people money should show more profissionalism.

I will take this fight until i get my money back.

BDSwiss should care more about one very important thing today

REPUTATION
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jan 25, 2021:
Dear Catia Naia,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team
Minas Gerais, Brazil,
Jan 20, 2021,

Beware with this Broker , SCAM

i created one account with this broker last year , one IB sent me a link to create one account , i made some profit and everytime when i tried withdraw my money they sent me emails asking for banking statements and other things , and i sent all required doccuments when i created my account with them , DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF , if you create a account with one IB link and you make profit , you will have headache to withdraw your money , they pay CPA comission of your deposit for IBS
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jan 25, 2021: