BDSwiss Review

1.73 • 68 REVIEWS
Bdswiss Holding Plc
Updated: Nov 13, 2022
BDSwiss.com

BDSwiss is a broker operating in retail forex market since 2012. It's headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. It is also regulated by NFA (US), but does not accept US Traders.

BDSwiss offers popular MetaTrader,  and proprietary BDSwiss mobile app, and BDSwiss Web Trader platforms. Trading instruments include 50+ currency pairs, stocks, stock indexes, precious metals and commodities as well as cryptocurrencies.

Minimum deposit to open live account is $100, maximum leverage is 400:1. MAM and PAMM accounts are available.

Please read BDSwiss Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

2021-08-05:  The UK FCA stopped BDSwiss Holding from offering contracts for differences (CFDs) to UK customers. CLICK HERE to verify.
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include BDSTrading.com and SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: βœ… Yes

News Trading: βœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: βœ… Yes
PAMM: βœ… Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
1.73 • 68 REVIEWS

F
Alberta, Canada,
Jan 13, 2022,

They take your money but won't give it back

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I was initially introduced to BDswiss to get a free signal service. I didn't use the specific link provided by the signal service to sign up for an account and BDswiss said they can't change my account once I created it. This defeated the purpose of having the account so I requested my money to be refunded. They said no we can't give you your money back until you validate your account and provide ID and proof of residence. This is ridiculous since they didn't require it to take my money. I then provided my ID and proof of residence and they emailed me back saying they don't approve of my address even though it is identical on all my ID's. I live on a farm so I don't have a normal residential address. The question is why does my address matter? I jumped through the ridiculous hoops to get my money back and then they come up with another excuse not to give it back.
F
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jan 16, 2022:
Hi FMatt, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your brief experience with BDSwiss.
Please note that this is a standard procedure that every sound broker is required to do due to various anti-money laundering directives set by the regulating authorities. To avoid any delays during withdrawals, wether you’re cashing out your profits or your initial deposit we always ask our customers to ensure that the documents provided are in order with the relevant guidelines.
If you require any further assistance or clarification please feel free to reach out to us at support@bdswiss.com
S
India, India,
Nov 5, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
On first they were reaching me to open account with them deposit took on 2 minutes and now it's been more than 12 days and I have not received my withdrawal when I opened my account they said it only takes 24 hrs for withdrawals but the service is very poor I would say it's terrible to trade with bd swiss
S
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 7, 2021:
Hi Shesh, we are sorry to hear that your withdrawal has been delayed. Please note that withdrawals are usually processed by our Team within 24hours. However, sometimes it can take up to 10 to 15 working days and sometimes even longer depending on the region, location or payment processor. If you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us at support@bdswiss.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
J
Oct 13, 2021,

Withdrawal issue - ID 2196008

Withdrawal date 11-Sep
Still not receiving my fund until today and keep asking me to wait and will provide the swift copy. Been hearing the same answer for weeks. Please look into this.
J
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Oct 15, 2021:
Hi @Jonathankoay,
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing delays with your withdrawal. We have already sent another reminder to the bank in order to provide us with a copy of the transaction's SWIFT code in order to provide it to you. Once we have this information, a member of of our Team will be in contact with you promptly.
Sometimes withdrawals can take up to 10 to 15 working days and sometimes even longer depending on the region, location or payment processor.
Please rest assured that our Team is currently actively looking into your issue.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us directly at support@bdswiss.com
Thank you.
N
Queenstown, New Zealand,
Jun 8, 2021,

TradingView is OK for practising trading.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Traders at BDSwiss.com only can withdraw profits if they can deposit and withdraw via bank wire with IBAN number.

This is from the CLIENT AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FOREX AND CFDs
April 2021 – Version 15, in the small print:

18.2.7 Withdrawals should be made using the same method used by the Client to fund his trading account and to the same remitter.

18.2.9 All the Profits generated can be withdrawn by the Clients only via bank wire, after providing a bank statement with the name and account number or using any other method as may be specified and available from time to time by the Company on the client dashboard.

Country like USA, Australia, Canada, India, Russia, China, New Zealand and many more …………. do not use IBAN bank numbers and people from this countries will have a problems to withdraw via bank wire.
N
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 8, 2021:
Hi Naso, as already advsied, there are various ways which you can use to withdraw your profits and funds from your BDSwiss account, based on the country you reside, whether you have an IBAN or not. To assist you further with this query or if you like us to assist you with any clarifications, contact us at support@bdswiss.com and our Team will be able to guide and advise you accordingly.
Have a great day!
K
Australia, Australia,
May 29, 2021,

Withdrawal was great and fast

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I was reading all the reviews and it got me so worried.

I used PayPal to deposit n withdraw, so far it is easy. They did ask me for screenshots for twice, which I have provided before. But as soon as I provide to them again, they process my withdrawal and got it within 1 day.

May be is because my withdrawal is so small like 20 to 30 dollars ... so it is so quick and easy?

I am hoping to make a slightly bigger withdrawal...hope it will be processed as quick ..

If it does not, I will then change my rating.

So far, it is great...
K
Reply by BDSwiss submitted May 31, 2021:
Thanks for the top rating Kamkam. We are delighted to see that you are satisfied with our services and that despite the comments you decided to give BDSwiss a go. Sometimes, nothing compares to an actual hands-on experience. We are very happy to see that you are pleased so far. Thanks for sharing your BDSwiss Experience with the FPA Community. It really means a lot to us. If you require any assistance with your BDSwiss Account, our Team is always at your disposal at support@bdswiss.com.
Happy Trading!
Page 1 of 15

Can I trust BDSwiss?

The best way to answer this question is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent BD Swiss community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/bdswiss/

Is BDSwiss a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if BDSwiss is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Is BDSwiss regulated?

BDSwiss Group is regulated in three countries, holds the following regulatory licenses.
  • Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),199/13
  • Mauritius:  Financial Services Commission(FSC) Mauritius, C116016172
  • United States: National Futures Association(NFA), 0486419

What is BDSwiss leverage?

BDSwiss offers leverage up to 500:1 for all available accounts.

What is BDSwiss?

BDSwiss is an online forex broker. BDSwiss offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss webtrader and its mobile app.

Assets including: