Tallinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2019
February 2019: Tallinex reports that its bank accounts remain frozen.

The FPA recommends against against opening new accounts or attempting any deposits with Tallinex until existing client withdrawals can be paid.
2018-07-19:  The CFTC has ordered a penalty against Tallinex and repayment of US customers.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Tallinex is an online forex broker. Tallinex offers both the MT 4 and MetaTrader Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. Tallinex.com offers over 45 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Tallinex.com

Join live discussion of Tallinex.com on our forum

Tallinex.com profile provided by Tallinex, Jan 28, 2015

Tallinex focuses on risk mitigation, leading us to develop proprietary trading technologies. All Tallinex trades are transmitted swiftly and reliably to the world's largest banks through a PrimeXM FX bridge to Integral's FX Grid system, which is optimized for Forex trading. Our clients can therefore benefit from better ECN/STP technology and confidently trade the Forex markets through Tallinex.

Tallinex offers its clients raw spreads starting from 0.0 pips, leverage up to 1:1000 and no FIFO rule.

Paired with an unrivaled pricing model, Tallinex is an obvious choice for professional Forex trading.

pipsbuster,
Riga, Latvia,
Mar 10, 2019,

Contact the authorities!

The only thing you can do now is contact the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines authorities at dppsvg@vincysurf.com with the following message:

“To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that a court ruling has entered into force in the United States against the foreign exchange brokerage company Tallinex Limited, listing its legal address at The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, PO Box 362, Kingstown, VC0100, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The full text of the final court order is available at
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf , with further information available at the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission website at

I would therefore like to know if any criminal prosecution has been initiated against Tallinex Limited and/or its owners and officers under Section 13 of the Cybercrime Act 2016 or any other provisions of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines law.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.”
MaddinG,
Germany,
Mar 5, 2019,

Money frozen or gone forever

my account is frozen since summer 2018, no payout of my funds processed, I guess my money is gone, even the logon is to my account at Tallinex is not possible anymore.
Hanif_,
England, United Kingdom,
Feb 19, 2019,

cant login in MT4 account, neither can access private back office, no answer from Tallinex!

Tallinex Broker since 31st December 2018 does not allow me a log in to my account in MT4 neither in private office! I have asked numerous time to provide an answer but the robot replies we have technical issue! There is no technical issue, either they run out of money, or using this excuse to move the money so they can do a run with everyone money! I was an active trader on professional account, the execution was terrible with 0.5 pip slippage both way! I never place a live order, every order was a limit order, True ECN does not have slippage always in one way! right now it does not matter if you can't access your fund! Stay away from this broker!
MikeFX,
New Zealand,
Feb 2, 2019,

Tallinex appears to have closed doors - no communications

I cannot logon to either MT4 or their web site to check funds.
No email sent by the company to me to advise me of what is going on.
Looks like they are closed down since Dec 2018.
Elias1,
Sweden,
Jan 16, 2019,

Tallinex scam

I haven’t been able to log in since december 31. It’s very worrying because I can’t access any of my money or my open positions. They never respond to emails and their live chat is not working. Does anyone know how I can get my money back? It feels like they have stolen everyones money and run off with it. Very concerning.
Bhanu Gopal,
Chennai, India,
Jan 2, 2019,

Is this the end of Tallinex?

I haven't been able to log in since December 29 2018. They're not responding to requests for help either. I think they've shut down and run off with everyones money. They are not answering the phone and there is no Live Chat support assistant available.
John,
Mexico,
Dec 31, 2018,

I can not log in.

I can not log into my MT4 account nor sign in my client portal. Technical problems ? whats going on ?
Jose,
Oct 31, 2018,

Guys lets stop trading forex, most retail forex brokers are criminals. Tallinexfx has taken my hardearned money and yet forexpeacearmy has not done anything about it. They are all together in this mess of stealing people money

Aug 3, 2018 - 1 Star you guys are so corrupt
Tallinex Support - TS has joined the chat.
Tallinex Support - TS (06:03:37) : Hello Joseph! How can I help you?
Joseph (06:04:23) : why has my withdrawal not been processed uptil today
Joseph (06:04:38) : you guys are so corrupt
Tallinex Support - TS (06:04:56) : I will check..
'
Tallinex Support - TS (06:07:43) :
ere not banking days.
Joseph (06:07:51) : and till 1/8
Joseph (06:08:10) : it has not been approved
Tallinex Support - TS (06:08:11) : Toda is 4th banking day.
Joseph (06:08:44) : today the 4th day
Tallinex Support - TS (06:09:10) : International wires take 4-10 banking days to process to your bank account. Sat-Sun were not banking days.
Joseph (06:09:14) : it is still showing aawaiting approval
Tallinex Support - TS (06:09:31) : It is in queue to be processed.
Joseph (06:09:39) : you guys are corrupt
Tallinex Support - TS (06:10:08) : We are not corrupt, Joseph.
Joseph (06:10:14) : i regret opening my account with you guys
Joseph (06:10:23) : you are
Tallinex Support - TS (06:10:33) : We appreciate your trust in us.
Joseph (06:10:49) : i withdrew from fxchoice monday
Tallinex Support - TS (06:10:52) : We aim to process it as soon as possible.
Joseph (06:11:07) : and i have my funds today
Joseph (06:11:37) : God forid you guys
Tallinex Support - TS (06:11:40) : In live chat we have no information on brokers.
Joseph (06:12:06) : be ready for my review in all forex forum
Joseph (06:12:31) : 4 days still awaitig approval
Joseph (06:12:41) : this is horredous
Joseph (06:13:25) : i lack words to express how corrupt your orgaisatio is
Joseph (06:13:47) : pls close my account after now
Joseph (06:14:01) : what a poor services
Tallinex Support - TS (06:16:24) : Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Joseph (06:17:08) : keepit
Joseph (06:17:23) : return my money
Joseph (06:17:38) : wicked people
Joseph (06:18:45) : how will i withdraw money for four banking days and it has not been approved till today
Joseph (06:19:00) : you guys are bankrupt
Tallinex Support - TS (06:19:36) : We aim to process it as soon as possible.
Tallinex Support - TS (06:19:51) : Apologies for any inconvenience, Joseph.
Joseph (06:20:11) : the whole
Joseph (06:23:09) : uselessfilm
Joseph (06:23:14) : the worldwill hear
Joseph (06:23:58) : iwill make sure no new perso joins you guys
Joseph (06:24:06) : wait for me

If the FPA is part of the problem, why are we approving negative reviews and trying very hard to get people's money back?  Why did the FPA add the alert about the CFTC action on top of this page?  Are you volunteering to join a team of commando accountants who will fly anywhere in the world and somehow force brokers to return money?

Wasting time on conspiracy theories during a crisis is a foolish thing to do.
Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..
commerceboy,
Algeria,
Oct 11, 2018,

I know, but....

First of all, let me acknowledge Tallinex as a phenomenal brokerage that helped me start a PAMM Account in 2015 when they were one of the top brokerages out there.

I understand the frustration from all the clients for having their accounts frozen and I honestly think we should give it some time for them to sort things out.

It's a bit odd for a reputable company to just shut off and make its clients go through what they are going right now.

I really hope they resolve their issues and come back even stronger as a good standing company like they used to be.

Thanks,