FxGlobalServices.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 13, 2016

IB to FXCM, FXDD, and Forex.com

Other websites related to this company include fxgs.co.uk, fxservices.co.uk and forexgs.com

FxGlobalServices.com

Join live discussion of FxGlobalServices.com on our forum

Perlis, Malaysia,
Apr 15, 2013,

I has been with FX Global Services for a while, they are very helpful and provide great trading ideas and advises.
West, USA,
Mar 25, 2013,

Its been great working with this group. they have supported me in learning more about forex. Anytime i need them i can get a hold of them almost instantly. They are direct with their training, are strong long time traders who understand the market and how to maneuver to ensure maximum profit. They truly care about the potential of each client. They are very personal. i would recommend anyone looking to trade forex, using fundamental trading techniques, should consider working with fx global services.
New York, USA,
Mar 19, 2013,

Hi everyone, my name is Joseph Oropeza. I am the CEO for FX Global Services,Inc. FX Global Services, Inc. is Registered Independent Introducing Broker with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association .FX Global Services was founded by market professionals with extensive experience in the Forex industry. Our goal is to provide superior customer service to add value to our Clients trading experience. Your Feedback is greatly appreciated so we can continue to improve our customer support and services. Thank you very much!
Joe
San Francisco, USA,
Mar 13, 2013,

They have been providing a very good customer support to me since I opened my account with them at FXCM. Since the changes of the regulation in 2010, they have been very helpful, they have help me understand the FIFO rules and the new leveraging changes. Any questions I have, regarding the platforms or general market inquires, they have been very helpful by responding me immediately.
I would recommend to anyone that who is looking for a great customer support!

Review Moderation Team Note: This review appears to have been left by an employee of FxGlobal services.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.