ForexTrading.TV Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of ForexTrading.TV on our forum

Maithem,
, Denmark,
Mar 28, 2014,

One of the best FX services and technical analysis and all the author have a great experience ,especially LAITH MARMARCHI.
I like his way of trading.
Tim Clayton,
Newmarket, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2014,

This site provides a first class education and service. All the presenters are very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and Nicole Elliott is a star!
Gerhard,
Hamburg, Germany,
Aug 17, 2013,

Forex TV is highly recommendable. The very professional presentation of market action, as the occur and insights is intriguing and give food for thoughts.
Keep it up !
John Carter,
Jul 20, 2013,

Forex.Tv is very insightful and professional. The presentations would suit those new to forex as well as those who are very experienced looking for amazing opportunities forming that they may have missed.
Forex is incredibly complex and pairs can be viewed in thousands of ways when you consider all the indicators and time frames but Forex.TV make it simple.
No hesitation to recommend
Stephen Wright,
South Bucks, United Kingdom,
Jun 26, 2013,

Followed Nicole at Mizuho so I'm a bit biased - but this is fantastic - love news feed too
David,
Brisbane, Australia,
May 17, 2013,

I have to say only one think GREAT!!!!! very good job guys,i love it...
Michael Gowlett,
Luxembourg, Luxembourg,
May 16, 2013,

I must say I have only been trading four months and the forextrading tv is a very good educational site that provides really useful information. I love the live tv...keep up the good work people...I am really grateful for your services..Thanks from mike (uk)
ARNOLD G,
NEW YORK, USA,
Apr 17, 2013,

VERY TIMELY AND EDUCATIONAL. A GREAT HELP WITH TRADING.
Preben,
Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 17, 2013,

I can warmly recommend this site to anyone interested in technical analysis of the forex market. Both Laith and Nicole provide professional and timely analysis covering most timeframes and even spice it up with some humour !
Arthur,
, Australia,
Apr 10, 2013,

ForexTrading.TV is a source of information, providing their perspective of different currency pairs. I do not need any conclusion, I am satisfied with their points.