ForexTrading.TV Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 4, 2019

Join live discussion of ForexTrading.TV on our forum

Maithem,
, Denmark,
Mar 28, 2014,

One of the best FX services and technical analysis and all the author have a great experience ,especially LAITH MARMARCHI.
I like his way of trading.
Tim Clayton,
Newmarket, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2014,

This site provides a first class education and service. All the presenters are very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and Nicole Elliott is a star!
Gerhard,
Hamburg, Germany,
Aug 17, 2013,

Forex TV is highly recommendable. The very professional presentation of market action, as the occur and insights is intriguing and give food for thoughts.
Keep it up !
John Carter,
Jul 20, 2013,

Forex.Tv is very insightful and professional. The presentations would suit those new to forex as well as those who are very experienced looking for amazing opportunities forming that they may have missed.
Forex is incredibly complex and pairs can be viewed in thousands of ways when you consider all the indicators and time frames but Forex.TV make it simple.
No hesitation to recommend
Stephen Wright,
South Bucks, United Kingdom,
Jun 26, 2013,

Followed Nicole at Mizuho so I'm a bit biased - but this is fantastic - love news feed too
David,
Brisbane, Australia,
May 17, 2013,

I have to say only one think GREAT!!!!! very good job guys,i love it...
Michael Gowlett,
Luxembourg, Luxembourg,
May 16, 2013,

I must say I have only been trading four months and the forextrading tv is a very good educational site that provides really useful information. I love the live tv...keep up the good work people...I am really grateful for your services..Thanks from mike (uk)
ARNOLD G,
NEW YORK, USA,
Apr 17, 2013,

VERY TIMELY AND EDUCATIONAL. A GREAT HELP WITH TRADING.
Preben,
Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 17, 2013,

I can warmly recommend this site to anyone interested in technical analysis of the forex market. Both Laith and Nicole provide professional and timely analysis covering most timeframes and even spice it up with some humour !
Arthur,
, Australia,
Apr 10, 2013,

ForexTrading.TV is a source of information, providing their perspective of different currency pairs. I do not need any conclusion, I am satisfied with their points.
Olubunmi Gbogboade,
Apr 10, 2013,

I find the information you provide useful, relevant, timely and most important of all easy to understand. The line of thought of the presenter is clear to follow, this makes it exciting and resourceful.
Daniel Lea,
Derbyshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 9, 2013,

I think their delivery of facts and explanation of their reasoning is excellent.
Brian Thompson,
Northampton, United Kingdom,
Apr 9, 2013,

Superb technical analysis provided in an easy to follow yet authoritative manner. Both Laith and Nicole are unassuming in their delivery which belies their expertise. A very valuable addition to an already overloaded information bank.
Andros,
Paphos, Cyprus,
Apr 8, 2013,

Technical analysis from top professionals.
Ahsan J.,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Mar 27, 2013,

I've been following ForexTrading.TV for a while now. I have yet to come across a service as good as theirs.
They provide timely live updates i've found them extremly useful for learning Technical Analysis. There is no better way to learn technical than on a LIVE chart. I dont think there is any Website out there that provides live analysis.

Stephen Mwanza,
Mar 14, 2013,

Dear Forex Peace Army,

We love your website and the concept of exposing scammers and reviewing sites for quality content. In many ways we have similar values. Our mission is to help the retail trader learn technical analysis in a live environment – as its happening.

A month ago we launched a new concept called ForexTrading.TV from London and have had 2,000 sign ups with great feedback.

We stream live charts to our online TV channel throughout the day to educate our viewers on technical analysis – as technical events are unfolding in real-time. Each video is then uploaded to our archive with a technical write up and is ready for review within a few minutes. We stream between 20 and 35 videos a day (depending on volatility) covering over 25 currency pairs/crosses, 5 time frames and 20+ types of analysis.

Laith & Nicole do the live streams and they have 45 years of trading experience between them. Nicole was a regular guest on business channels such as CNBC and Bloomberg, and is a highly respected technical analyst.

We would love your feedback on our service and the opportunity to discuss contributing our technical videos to your Forums.

You can find us at http://www.forextrading.tv/

Best Regards,