MQL5.com is community site and a marketplace for Metatrader 4 and 5 trading platform users and coders maintained by MetaQuotes software developers. It includes MQL5 market, MQL5 Indicators, MQL5 signals, community and more.
Please note that MetaQuotes is not a registered investment advisor, or broker it is a technology provider. Trading strategies, signals available at MQL5 marketplace belong to independent providers.
Related sites include Juvenille-Emperor.com.
Worst support + Too many scams around
Have been scammed with a nice looking backtest EA that totally fails in real account (M5 Scalping by seller Vadym Velychkov:https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vadim89127).
Following that scam, I contacted the support and they just sent me away, no compensation, no refund, no exchange, nothing. These guys are just as bad as their sellers.
Do not trust them and better to run far away from this marketplace.
ALSO, due to this scam, I opened a forum sub for letting people know how bad this seller is, they just banned me.
Stay away from MQL5.....
because many people on MQL5 online gave this product 5 stars,
$399$499$599. I was cheated.
I felt wrong with 2.3 days.
I started to ask for refund. It was too far from the introduction.
MQL5 no refunds, also restricted my account.
The MQL5 website is more hateful than the seller.
Indicators are sold and then pulled
Many of the indicators that I have purchased have been removed. I was never able to use all of my activations. For example, I paid 200 dollars for an indicator that had 8 remaining activations. When I try to download, I get a message that says;
""Unfortunately, "SUCH AND SUCH is unavailable
You can check out other products of SO AND SO:""
Often times they only give five activations and this is theft. If (as I have) you download the MT4 Demo from say, Osprey, and they only give you a 30 day free trial, the indicator activation is counted against you and you cannot retrieve it. The Vendor will lie to you and say "we are only allowed to give five activations.." But if this was true then other Vendors would not be able to follow the same rules. You have four left. Not Cool! You pay for the indicator and you should have it as long as you want.
Nevertheless, it is apparent that the website works out some sort of deal with the Vendor and cashes in on the commissions. The website provides the number of sells per month to encourage this theft. As I said, many of the vendors only give you five activations, but the more honest Vendors provide much greater than five (some up to 100) if they choose.
Many of the indicator reviews are frauds. Meaning, they sell an indicator and toss in a bonus if you leave a positive review on the site. This has hurt countless others from reading unbiased reviews.
Also, many of the indicators are simply free indicators with a bell or whistle added. It appears the MQL site does not do proper screening for the indicators efficiency. I have one that cannot be removed unless you close out the chart.
NO ACCONTABILITY for the theft that occurs on this site.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE DESK AT MQL5 IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER FACED
YEUP IT HAPPENED TO ME.
MQL5 IS TOTALLY A DISGRACE.
MQL5 FOR HAVING SO MUCH CUSTOMERS SHOULD DO BETTER.
I WISH I COULD GIVE LESSER THAN A STAR REALLY...
BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET
STAY AWAY > I HAVE BEEN TRADING SINCE 2006 AND FOUND NOT A SINGLE PRODUCT OUT THERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
scamer platform MQL5
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, INCAPABLE CODERS
consider some other sources for your MT5 needs
https://www.mql5.com/ = SCAMMERS!!!
They are a scam site supporting other scam vendors.
I bought hundreds of dollars worth of EAs and Indicators and when I bought an EA that completely did not work I kept contacting them for support to get a refund but they couldnt care less. You could spend any amount of money on a faulty EA or indicator and they will do nothing.
Then I was contacted by a scam software vendor Hugo from
scalarfinance com selling Non Repainting Trading System =BS scam system,
and after reading many good reviews and checking they had a 30 day money back guarantee which is actually a NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for useless scam software I was banned from MQL5 until 2030 lol for trying to warn other traders in the forum not to get scammed from this vendor.
For honest traders there is no support but the scammers they support and promote them- disgraceful dishonest site.
Avoid these thieving scammers
Terrible Customer Service
Takes No Interest In The Welfare Of Purchasers
Absolutely the worst—I mean the worst—customer service
- I hired a developer who did a terrible job. He would not follow our directions, implementing what he wanted, instead of what we requested. He was 2 months late. And, the quality of work was poor. The EA wasn't professionally created.
- I initiated a dispute resolution to cancel the project, and I requested a full refund.
- MQL5 split the amount escrowed, giving the developer 50% for nothing useable to us.
- After reviewing the developer's dispute rating and his comments regarding the resolution process, I begin thinking this is how he makes his money—creating something just to say he is working, then a dispute resolution is initiated, giving him a split. Now, I'm wondering if the developer is affiliated with MQL5.
- So, now the project is cancelled and I wanted to retrieve the remaining funds.
- it took months to receive the remaining balance due to their quirky and archaic requirements, and gross neglect. For example, I was refused a refund because I didn't have any earned money. Therefore, withdrawal options were not available. I don't even know what that is. It seems as though you have to be a seller AND get paid even though you are just buying.
- They said I could delete the account and request a refund. However, I was concerned if I deleted the account, what would happen to the funds
- After expressing my concern, they mentioned I could request a withdrawal...duh, that's what I've been doing.
- After months, they finally enabled the withdrawal option for me to withdraw the remaining funds.
- Upon asking them why it take so long for them to respond, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, they deleted my account with no response.
YOU ARE AN UTTER FOOL IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY AFTER ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!! Fiverr is way more professional and responsive than MQL5 could ever dream of being.
Terrible customer service
I'm now looking at TC2000 and Ctrader, both appear to be far superior, so will dump MT4 for one or both platforms.
You could say that they have done me a favour now