GBEBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 26, 2020
A representative of GBE Brokers is so desperate to have the fact that GBE-Brokers.com was previously operating from the Sensus-Capital.com domain name that he wrote...

"GBE’s management is asking if GBE would spend 1,000 USD in FPA’s advertising would you delete he sentence containing Sensus Capital?"

The FPA considers this offer to be a bribe attempt designed to hide facts from clients and potential clients.  The FPA does NOT accept bribes.

Advertising contracts only buy banner space, not special treatment in the reviews.

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with companies that try to use money to hide facts.

In 2014, GBE Brokers acquired clients and key personnel from Sensus Capital as well as the Sensus-Capital.com domain name.  The Sensus Capital company itself rebranded and is not related to GBEBrokers.

About GBEBrokers.com

GBE Brokers is a forex broker. GBEBrokers offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and MetaTrader 5 fx online trading top platform. GBEBrokers.com offers over 70 of the most traded currency pairs as well as CFDs on indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, metals and crypto-currencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GBEBrokers.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$500
Established:2015
Address:Corner of Ayiou Andreou and Arch. Kyprianou Street Loucaides Building, 4th Floor 3036 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact:support@gbebrokers.com, (+)4940605901040
Regulators: CySEC #240/14, BaFIN #324205
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(70+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(115+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GBEBrokers.com on our forum

Riad, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 3, 2020,

I highly recommend dealing with them

GBEbrokers highly recommend review

I am a fan of services that play GBE Brokers the best spreads and carry out trades. For me GBE is the best broker I had! It is highly recommended.
  It was updated on December 17, 20

Steven,
Hamburg, Germany,
Jan 27, 2020,

Good broker!

Good service, nice and friendly. I'm happy to use GBE. Until now nothing negative. I would recommend it 100 %.

Haslach, Austria,
Dec 15, 2019,

GBEbrokers Highly recommended

I‘m impressed with the services and assistence offered by GBE Brokers. Best spreads and trading executions. For me GBE is the best broker I ever had!! Highly recommended.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Feb 9, 2017,

Ref. my post concerning my screen freezing up when important news hits the wires: the cause is, in fact, in my software being overloaded - which probably explains why the chart on my android phone doesn't freeze. GBE Brokers have, in the meantime, made this clear to me and pointed out ways to prevent the freezing. Good service!

Jan 19, 2017 - 2 Stars My windows MT4 screen freezes or becomes unstable when important news hits the wires. I can then only trade on my android phone, and then only if my position is falling or turning negative. Am I alone with this - something I otherwise only experienced with OTC brokers, Are GBE Brokers really an ECN broker?

I have been using GBE Brokers (for fx trading) since shortly before they changed their name from Sensus Capital. Everything worked as I had expected until the name change came. I like to scalp, especially retracements in fast moving markets, and was successful until the name changed. Since then my windows MT4 version has been freezing or becoming unstable when market moving news hits the wires. I have, however, been able to trade using my android phone. That wouldn't be so bad if I were not only able to close a losing position or a falling positive position.

GBE Brokers are supposed to be an ECN Broker, so how come it is now almost impossible for me to scalp fast moving retracements unless my position is turning negative. This is the sort of thing I experienced with OTC brokers.

Nape,
PRETORIA , South Africa,
Oct 14, 2016,

Great broker,just feel they could reduce their withdrawal charges since they are a little too steep.

Harald,
Lübeck , Germany,
Oct 13, 2016,

Good choice for FX trader

Great broker with fast order execution and excellent client support.
I haven't experienced any issues with this broker so far and can truly recommend trading with GBE. If this broker would have also stocks available for trading, I would have given 5 stars...

FxTraderDavid,
Sandton, South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 4, 2016,

I have traded with GBE (the Old Sensus-Capital) Brokers for just over 2 years. Recently I was asked by some independent people if they could become my private clients. Due to the good service I have received from GBE Brokers I decided to use them and setup a Managed Account (MAM) for my clients. From the time clients money reflected in their GBE accounts to the time the MAM was active was about 24 hours. I was so impressed with GBE I decided to spread the love. I normally try to stay under the radar and am not typically active on forums (I'd rather trade!) A special mention to Nasar, my fantastic account manager. Understood my needs and coordinated the entire MAM. Great service all round. No teething issues at all. Keep up the good work GBE.

Marco,
Turin, Italy,
Jul 26, 2016,

I am very satisfied with the support, maximum reparability. The trading platform and the Market Maker is very good and I never had problems even during Brexit.
GBE communicated news and updates in a clear and timely manner.

Niki,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jul 12, 2016,

I am exceptionally please with the services and assistance offered by GBE. Besides their services I found trading on their platform highly beneficial as they offer added currencies the previous broker did not have.

Lin,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 7, 2016,

I have been trading CFD's at GBE Brokers for about 3 months now. In the mean time I have experienced an outstanding customer service, it really never disappoints. The costs for trading CFD's are relatively low. It is easy to fund your account. I have not yet made a withdrawal, therefore I cannot comment on that. By referring friends, they give the existing client €100 and the new client €50. Thusfar I have only positive words for this broker!