Unbiased Forex Broker Experts

Pagliani Fund Real Account

+1.58% WEEKLY · 180.1 weeks
  • Average Pips per Week:
    +2,263 (Gross Pips: +407,588)
  • Average P/L per Week:
    +1.58% (Gross P/L: +1,573.87%) Including Net Withdrawal of 713,971.28
  • Maximum Equity used:
    74.3% (Jun 3, 2017, 2:15:00 AM)
  • Test started:
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Test Stopped:
    Jul 11, 2018 (Tested 180.1 weeks)


2018-07-10: Pagliani Fund Real Test abandoned. Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
2015-02-27: Pagliani Fund Real Test started with help of Investor Access.

Description from product owner: High profitability with controlled risk. 75% Manual System and the rest 25% automated, always controlled by our experts. The average duration of operations are usually around three hours, we always recommend using DMA brokers.

The FPA appreciates PaglianiFund.com sharing their Live Account Performance with ForexPeaceArmy.com traders community!

Statement ILQ Australia Pty Ltd.

  • Account:
    ********
  • Name:
    PaglianiFund Real Test by ForexPeaceArmy
  • Currency:
    USD
  • Date:
    Jul 10, 2018


Closed Transactions:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / PClose TimePrice CloseCommissionTaxesSwapProfitPips
35227102015-01-22 03:47balanceDeposit100,000.000
35590882015-01-27 16:49sell0.81gbpusd1.519480.000000.000002015-01-27 16:551.518640.000.000.0068.048
35590862015-01-27 16:49sell0.73gbpusd1.519390.000000.000002015-01-27 16:551.518630.000.000.0055.488
35590782015-01-27 16:48sell0.48gbpusd1.518900.000000.000002015-01-27 16:551.518630.000.000.0012.963
35590792015-01-27 16:49sell0.57gbpusd1.519200.000000.000002015-01-27 16:551.518630.000.000.0032.496
35590762015-01-27 16:48sell0.24gbpusd1.518800.000000.000002015-01-27 16:551.518600.000.000.004.802
View full statement
139834512018-07-10 23:44buy7.90eurcad1.540180.000000.000002018-07-11 00:061.540430.000.000.00150.542
139834772018-07-11 00:08sell8.48gbpcad1.742010.000000.000002018-07-11 01:101.741650.000.000.00232.484
139834602018-07-10 23:54sell8.02euraud1.574120.000000.000002018-07-11 02:031.579510.000.000.00-3,212.26-54
139834612018-07-11 00:05sell8.66eurnzd1.718400.000000.000002018-07-11 02:261.719770.000.000.00-809.21-14
139834582018-07-10 23:53buy7.92audcad0.978850.000000.000002018-07-11 03:110.975790.000.000.00-1,844.05-31
139834592018-07-10 23:54sell8.01gbpaud1.778810.000000.000002018-07-11 03:411.786080.000.000.00-4,323.60-73
139835022018-07-11 00:41sell8.94usdcad1.313110.000000.000002018-07-11 04:381.314430.000.000.00-897.79-13
 0.000.000.001,595,841.75407,588
 Closed P/L:1,595,841.75 

Open Trades:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfitPips
139734502018-07-03 19:17sell0.50eurusd1.164521.190021.15452 1.172890.000.000.00-418.50-84
139734532018-07-03 19:18sell0.30eurusd1.164371.189871.15437 1.172890.000.000.00-255.60-85
 0.000.000.00-674.10-169
 Floating P/L:-674.1 

Working Orders:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / PMarket Price 


Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal:-713,971.28Credit Facility:0.00  
Closed Trade P/L:1,595,841.75Floating P/L:-674.10Margin:465.79
Balance:881,870.47Equity:881,196.37Free Margin:880,730.58

Details:

Gross Profit:6,806,929.71Gross Loss:5,211,087.96Total Net Profit:1,595,841.75
Profit Factor:1.31Expected Payoff:12.65
Absolute Drawdown:117,606.82Maximal Drawdown:637,757.21 (47.82%)Relative Drawdown:2,163.52% (18,460.06)
Total Trades:126159Short Positions (won %):63577 (60.88%)Long Positions (won %):62582 (61.85%)
Profit Trades (% of total):77414 (61.36%)Loss trades (% of total):48745 (38.64%)
Largestprofit trade:120,030.00loss trade:-175,754.54
Averageprofit trade:87.93loss trade:106.91
Maximumconsecutive wins ($):208 (8,346.49)consecutive losses ($):169 (-23,483.36)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):603,651.57 (45)consecutive loss (count):-405,251.46 (6)
Averageconsecutive wins:6consecutive losses:4

Analytics

Trading Instruments

Maximum Equity Usage Recorded, 47.82%

Recorded on Jul 11, 2018 4:38:54 AM Broker Time

Average trade length: 10 hours, 39 minutes, 28 seconds

Average trades opened daily/weekly/monthly: 345/2426/10513

Trading Days of the Month

Trading Days of the Week

Live discussion

Join live discussion of PaglianiFund.com on our forum

Go to forums

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Pagliani EA+3.15142.1+8,146.82