- Average Pips per Week:-359 (Gross Pips: -16,088)
- Average P/L per Week:-195.88% (Gross P/L: -115.15%)
- Maximum Equity used:200.5% (Nov 8, 2010, 3:49:00 AM)
- Test started:Dec 29, 2009
- Test Stopped:Nov 8, 2010 (Tested 44.8 weeks)
12.21.2010 Aeron Forex Demo test stopped due to zero balance... sorry, balance= -757.60$! :)
05.31.2010 Aeron Forex released the new version 9.05 - installed with default settings as per developers' request: "Do not modify any parameter all are very optimized"
01.28.2010 Aeron Forex released the new version 9.04
12.28.2009 It took Aeron Forex Auto Trader v.9.02 only 3.6 weeks to loose -98.86% of our demo account, please see the statement in drop-down menu. However there are two reasons to restart the test:
1. Aeron Forex released the new version 9.03
2. While setting up the prevous test we didn't read support forums thoroughly enough. To be specific, it's recomended to use only 0.25% of free margin for trading unmonitored accounts and our test was set up with default 1%, which persumes human intervention in case of emergency.
All in all we are happy to restart the test, as old and new data together should give our readers more information of Aeron Auto Trader, it's strong points and weaknesses. Good luck!
12.18.2009 Gross Equity Loss of Aeron Forex Auto Trader in our performance test is -98.86%. The test is closed.
11.23.2009 We express the apology to Aeron Forex team and our readers for the temporary EA inactivity caused by our VPS system malfunction. Test restarted with the new version 9.02 of Aeron Forex EA on a fresh demo account.
09.22.2009 We initially installed Aeron Forex EA on Alpari UK demo account. While manual states it was tested with this broker, we were not able to set up the test because of the alert of unacceptable account leverage of 1:500 which wasn't the case. We suspect that the problem lies with 5-digit price feed. Installation with 4-digit Prime 4x account went flawlessly. EA is recommended to trade on EURUSD M1 charts. For our test we use the default settings including: TradeSafe=true; ExtremeProtecton=false.
Well, software is licensed for unlimited number of demo accounts, so one will be able to pick the broker it works the best with. As with all robots entering our tests we wish Aeron Forex Auto Trader good luck!