Whenever you open a chart, you do not have to load individual indicators and set chart specifications. You can just load a pre-saved template. When a template is loaded into a chart, the stored settings will be attached to the new chart just as they were saved.
To load a template, right-click on the chart of the asset you want to trade, navigate to “Template,” click on “Load Template,” and on the pop-up window that will appear, click on the template you created and saved earlier.
An alternative way of loading a template is by using the dedicated template tab. Simply, click on it and select “Load Template.” From the list of templates that will show, click on the template you want to load.
The image below shows the window that will open when you click on “Load Template.”
- How to add or remove the grid
- How to add or remove horizontal and vertical lines and view the objects list
- How to use the crosshair
- How to select different chart types
- How to customize appearance of charts
- How to create a chart template
- How to load a chart template
- How to view and move between multiple charts