markpalmer Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Jun 11, 2021,

Really love the macd divergence indi

I've used macd divergence for years as added confluence to my trading method. This indi is really useful as it saves you time looking for divergence yourself. Really helpful.

Review for TheForexTradingCoach.com

Nov 22, 2017,

BRILLIANT COURSE - VERY SOLID

London
This course is brilliant. I had to go through it a couple of times to really get to grips with it - but after a couple of months I’m starting to see some decent results. It’s a bit like riding a bike, you just need to keep practicing until you get your balance right.

As well as the solid foundation the actual video course itself provides, there are some indicators Andrew provides which are really useful. Also there is access to all the past weekly webinars. These videos provide some really valuable insights and you can really fine-tune your understanding of the strategy from watching those.

The risk management side of the course is also excellent and really helpful for people, who in the past, like myself, have tended to be undiscipled with money management.

Andrew and his support team are also very friendly and they always answer emails very promptly. The ongoing support is very valuable for relative beginners like myself.

All in all, this course, for me at least, was great value for money because it has given me the solid foundation I needed to start trading properly with confidence.

If you’re looking for a solid foundation and a good solid, common sense strategy for getting into profit this could be the one. I would definitely recommend it.