Johan Olwage Reviews

Review for RoboForex.com

May 14, 2020,

Attitude, why such an attitude?

I have seen many, many complaints in this Brokers reviews about slow withdrawals and here is just another one. To aggravate the problem, their chatline personnel displayed poor attitude. Somehow it felt like they were poorly educated. I was certainly not asking the official for his/her own money out his/her own pocket! Then, when I asked for a name.........................................deathly hush.
Such a shame that poor operators are the direct cause of a customer walking away with 2 live accounts.

Reply by Manager RF submitted May 15, 2020:
Dear Johan Olwage,
This issue is being processed by our managers, who will answer it in the nearest future. In case of any additional questions, ask them in the form of a ticket.

RoboForex

Review for TradeFred.com

Kleksdorp, South Africa,
Jul 31, 2019,

I am not getting my money back

I opened an account under the pretence that I get a free EA with a minimum deposit of $250.
I did so in March 2019, the EA did not perform and was actually losing money. I then stopped the EA and requested my (remaining, only $ 140) to be returned to me at beginning of July.
All I have experienced after contacting their support on 5 separate occasions since, was that there is a withdrawal request for me, but to date no money on account 1310218177 has moved.

Jul 29, 2019 - 1 Star I believe that I have given this company enough time and opportunity to respond and to act on my requests. TRADEFRED, apparently Australia based, yet all it's personnel speak with Greek accents (so they may have a Cyprus footprint) can now be listed as SCAMMERS.
Fortunately, my deposit was small as I tested them first. But if a company fails to act upon 5 requests left on their website and raise ticket numbers on enquiries, but do not respond on it, the are disingenuous. Period.
It is thus my recommendation that Traders stay away from this SCAM.

Mar 15, 2019 - 2 Stars Support is just unacceptably slow. For some strange reason their MT4 station from time to time asks for a one time password, which I do not possess. In trying to overcome this problem it took the 3+ days (as of this review) and for a live account that is simply unacceptable.
Support agent also had a manner of ignoring chats when the are found wanting on having to provide solutions.
Stay away!

Review for SmartAlgoTrade.com

Jul 2, 2019,

I have tried many Ea's, this is just another one that is a maybe....

I have tried so many over so many years. Over and over and over. 13 years of experience. This is another one over promising and under delivering. After 3 months my (recommended deposit) of $ 250 now turned into a balance of $ 306. Thank you.
BUT my open trades are = $89.32. So what if I die tomorrow?
Well, I am worse off. After 3 months that is a NEGATIVE return. In other words, a loss! Forget it.
That is what I have seen over and over. Most of this kind of "hedging" EA's die eventually. Buried under open trades........

Review for Forex-EA-Trader.com

I have 13 years of Forex experience

I have bought this EA and have been trading for 2 months LIVE on the Tradefred platform with it. It does not produce the results that the advertiser claim. The problem is that it produces bigger and bigger numbers of open trades (supposedly hedging). So, whereas one's balance slowly grows, it is outgrown by the negative open trades. Not recommended.
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hi Johan

We asked from you number of time's to send us you trading account statement in order to check if you set the robot is the right way, but you refused to do so. some time client's set the robot not by the guide we provided and therefore they think the robot is not functioning properly.

Our company has thousands of happy customers

We will be glad to help you.

Review for FXG5.com

13 years trading forex

Such a shame it had that massive drawdown at trade no 34/35. If they can find a way to block that failure, then they have a good EA here.

Jun 13, 2019 - 3 Stars Ouch,
Such a shame that the EA performed so well until #234. It caused you to drop back the the start. If one of these events occur every 230-odd trades then one won't actually progress unless one tries some elaborate money management system like splitting the amount invested by week with regular withdrawals.