Clement Dickson Reviews

Review for Darwinex.com

South East, Nigeria,
Nov 16, 2019,

BEST BROKER SO FAR

Darwinex is really good. I have been able to make series of withdrawals- both card and bank wire. The commissions, especially card withdrawals are tied at 1%. Each withdrawals- both card and bank wire reflected in my accounts within 3-4 days.

However, I still want them to improve in their response time, especially , the 'support' team. This technological era does not require up to 6 hrs to respond to a customer's need. This is where they are found wanton at times.

Their spread and commissions are very affordable. Execution is highly okay. I have never experienced any problem. I fully recommend Darwinex to any serious trader out there. It is said that experience calls for tutorial and the taste of the pudding is in the eating- I have experienced, tested, tasted and confirmed . Darwinex is good. Nevertheless, I want them to improve in there feedback.

Mar 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Just confirmed my fund. They now charged the normal 1%.
Will keeping on updating from time to time.

Mar 8, 2019 - 4 Stars They have been good so far.
Just requested for withdrawal today. So when I get it as at when due, I will add the remaining one star.

However, their website said that card withdrawal commission is 1% but I'm seeing 15usd on 1100usd withdrawal request. Will update later.