nhoville Reviews

Review for ForexRobotTrader.com

Jun 13, 2020,

SEEMS FAKE DATA!

IF YOU LOOK AT DATA OF THE ACCOUNT all post 1 lot trades yiu will see that THERE IS NO SWAP CHARGE EVER!

This is highly suspicious. I bought it and tested live for 2 weeks and it was only going more in draw down,
I am contacting them to request the EXACT same file as they use and the time frame.
I have already a dispute with paypal….I really think this is a bad ea...but will give it a chance. Also even with a 99% backtested I was not able to backtest it ...it wont let you !

Review for ASSAROfficial.com

Nov 11, 2018,

asssar 10....stay away! assar anything stay away the 3 first letter resumes all!

A friend referred me to the telegram group in the hope of buying his new "hedging ea" assar. This name rang a bell and I quickly realized only from memory that "scammer" and false result came to to forefront of my memory.
I had assar 10 result live from my friend to compare to the live 70$ to 2 million video and simply asked him some honest questions about howcome the live performance in a very busy weeks only made $ 3.50 over at least 30 transactions ...nothing like the video seems to show. After a few minutes all my communications were removed and I was also removed from the group. And the friend who had referred me ALSO removed even thought he had not done anything to agrrivate him. I posted reviews from here to ask him why would he post 5 stars reviews HIMSELF.....

Review for HugosWay.com

Aug 26, 2018,

best broker EVER

Very satisfied clients! Excellent broker who is improving service to client on weekly bases. Spreads are excellent. Deposit by credit card are instant up to $ 600 3 times in 24 hours.
Not many other brokers allow you to buy only 0.01 micro of cryto.

And AGAIN ...I hate FXCM that was in USA... and Me and others bankrupt them in USA....They were " regulated" haha...and cheating clients!

Hugosway ...is the best broker I have had so far! 500:1 even for usa clients.

NO BODY IS BETTER

Nov 3, 2017 - No Rating Hello. I want to highly recommend this broker who is also my friend. He is one of the only one offering FOREX BITCOINS at leverage 100:1. I am a refering broker there fyi and also a trader who you can folow with 93 % performance in 24 days. Not onoy does hugosways provide some of the best spreads and excutions in the market but we are all like a family there of clients who are fed up with regulated USA brokers. If you have a US regulated you cannot be put in a pamn account ( managed and get that 93 % ) .... REMEMBER FXCM USA...trading against their clients and trowing their winning client out! REMEMBER THAT JERK "jason" who works for fxcm representing them here? I am responsable ( me and others like me ) for BANKCRUPTCING them in USA and SEND THEM PACKING to other countries. At hugosways...I can sleep at peace at night with the best spreads and a honest broker. I have a link that you can request by email and you will not be charge 30% performance fee but only 20% . Even if I were not a ib for them ....I most highly recommend them and also LMFX...all the rest I just don't like them . I traded 20 years ...trust me I have seen it all. Most people are "o my God " not USA regulated...Seriously stop being mind controlled by USA....they dont want any of us to succeed bit ridiculous leverage of 50:1 ....you may as well burn your money !

Review for ForexSignal30.com

Aug 26, 2018,

A great indicator available FREE on line

First of all ….this indicator anD MORE IS available totally free ONLINE SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY $ 88 TO gEORGE THE SCAMMER.

Second....this is a excellent indicator and I agree with using MTF indicator as extra tool for best entry in time frame 4 hour.

END OF THE STORY !

Review for Expert4X.com

Apr 5, 2018,

first unhapyy ...now in delight.

We are one week after they exchanged the software from the dream machine that I hated to this wonderful RSI logic that comes with 5 different ways to use it.

Now before the good stuff let me tell you about how I got the the good stuff....

First expressing your dislike of the results or the software can get you banned from the forum....it is considered "negative" .... Now I have to say I was not very happy at all with the dream machine ea and may be I am not talking in diplomatic ways and too direct.....like a trader on tourette !

Second the staff of EXPERT gave me the harder times ever to exchanges it a lady named mary who is suppose to be really nice had a great dislike of me and made me promess to never post a negative comment on the forum about the ea.....after 20 emails she would still not exchange it ....requesting me to try the ea two weeks extra and send her prof I did not make money......when ALEX had posted already his own terrible result with his optimized files.

So....how did I get happy?

Well I contacted ALEX directly ( now he truthfully had a grudge on me too for posting "negative" comment and was the one who had given me a warning.

But at least he was willing at the first nice request to Exchange plus price difference.

THE GOOD STUFF :

THE RSI EA with the files provided in forum optimized by alex hard work seem to be excellent.

I started the ea with his files on $ 500 account april 1 2018 and now it gradually went to 629 EQUITY. I only had to change the spread setting to 10 and reduce my lot size from 0.10 to 0.05.....just to be safe.

So I will be forgiving of "mary" and the hard times and give them a 5 star. I later got a nice email from management and they kindly told me that they will make client exchange a bit nicer for people.
So I think theses folk understand their previuos mistakes and alex is a good man who tries his best to sell the ea they make ....and at least make the BETTER with his hard job optimizing them ...

So I am grateful.

Mar 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I am giving a 5 STAR for ALEX helping me to EXCHANGE the dream machine for the RSI envelope that looks to me to be 50 times better. That said EXpert was unweling to give me a full refund after only 3 weeks while alex own results posted on web site were mostly negative. Alex I can tell is a good person trying hard to find the right ea for us and I believe good nature.

I hope to be happy with the new ea rsi envellope....at least this RSI make more sense and potentially more wins then the dream machine that I definitively only will recommend when they do further testing.

I had to pay for the difference in price only $ 21...( that was the full price. difference) any body who want to buy there FIRST buy the candle trader for $ 1 ....then as a existing client you will pay half only on the others.

Review for AeronInfo.com

Jun 22, 2017,

I dont think this ea is good yet ...

This is day 4 ....and I honestly don't understand how peace army has such a good trading record....This ea at least the last version is a slow looser software. at least with the setttings It only is set at trading 4 pairs..but in reality only trade two ...eur jpy and usd jpy......the eur us that has the best spread ...no a single trade in 4 days....weird. First I tried with the other pairs that peace army was using....not good...then with the recommended 4 pairs....only uj did break even while eur jpy lost more and more ....
I don't think this is ea is good at all .....I will ask for refund soon and try one more week in a demo account

Jun 19, 2017 - No Rating Hello here is 24 hours later.....Well I had sent two separate question by email to client support....and they replied booth within 24 hours and IN DETAILS.

Next.. there is a reason they recommend you to only trade 4 pairs ( uj, ej, eur chf and eur gbp).....in the new version....because it works so far. Going in a 500 account as same setting they have account in profit $ 11.00. Now like many of you I had added chf jpy and the others in the peace army and theses cost me $ 46 ....SO I LEARNED : DO as recommended. what is weird is why they don't recommend eur us that has the min spread!
Best ...

N

Jun 19, 2017 - No Rating I have been testing the ea for the last 7 hours on LMFX ECN account. It seems to work well with them . Market is not very busy. So far I am trading the recommended pairs and the ones I see listed in the FPA. So far it itis trading eur jpy a lot and uj and cad jpy and chf jpy. profit in uj and ej......too early to tell....It is very busy putting pending orders and cancel a lot of them when not in range. interesting ea .

Review for PointZero-Trading.com

May 30, 2017,

POssible the best loss recovery system that comes with more feature...

Well this is a must for ANYONE WHO HATES or WHO is not able to put a stop loss on their trades.

I am amazed and stunned by how wonderful this EA is....What a bargain for the mont hof may ...the coupon 50% is MaySpecial......I bought the SAFETY NET.....AMAZING a must have for anytrader! There is even many automated feature like daily breakout and etc........

My next purchase will be the grid ea....many people here said how good it was.!

Arthur has promptly answered my email within 24 hours ....A wonderful product. 1000% satisfied.

Review for ForexTrendy.com

maui , USA,
Apr 1, 2017,

BEST EVER SOFTWARE ...and I am not a salesman!

Are you kidding me ! This is the best software ever created ! I did stats on this on all the settings on the scanner and the best for every day usage is MEDIUM

5 minutes result 80% correct
15 minutes 90% correct
30 minutes 100% correct
one hour 100% correct
4 hours 60% correct daily same weekly 83 % and mm 66%

I am always amazed how people get results based on their frame of mind. Small minded people get small or nothing . then they try to get a "REFUND" ....I tell theses people you are losers from the beginning.

If you don't understand how great this software is ....GIVE UP FOREX NOW !