ianbell Reviews

Review for HankoTrade.com

USA, USA,
Feb 20, 2022,

No probles

I've have zero problems with thos broker and I've been using the for over a year . No problems with deposit or withdrawal . Spread is just fine and have not seen funny business happen on my charts like I did with Traders way for example .

Review for Agimat-Trading-System.com

33319, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

updated review

Even though I stopped using this system some of my friend continued and have gone onto making some impressive profits in the 30 min TF , I will also add Dennis has always responded to emails etc just give him some time to respond. looking forward to trying the 2018 version . Take your time with this system learn what you can ... happy pip hunting

Sep 1, 2017 - 3 Stars Last and final After using this system for 2 months I have found I can no longer rely on it . Every indicator repaints so it has simply not been profitable. It may be for others but not for me at this point in time . Dennis dose update all his systems and Im sure he will come out with better ones.

Aug 15, 2017 - 5 Stars In adding to my last review I been practicing with the 2017 Agimat system , I wish I had this system a year and half ago when I started trading . I can trade without systems and can do my own analysis but this is so easy. I like to trade the 1 hr and 4 hr time frame and was looking for a great scalper system well this one is the best. And buy the way Dennis the maker of this system has alway got back to me when I emailed him. I am going to recommend this to all my friends and family for sure . Also im trading live with it very pleased .

Jul 31, 2017 - 5 Stars I have looked at his latest agimat system, Amazing . One gentle man using the system had 80 win trades in a row, I've personally never seen anything like it in the year and half of trading and using many systems. Its a simple system but effective. the last one (2016) i was not so impressed thus took me a while to even look to practice with the new one. I will update everyone on results .