Ryang123 Reviews

Review for Oanda.com

May 10, 2020,

A well rounded, excellent broker

Been with Oanda for about a year but trading FX for 5. As a USA client, I was taken away from IC Markets kicking and screaming! Oanda has made the switch for me fairly painless. The spread/commission is good. Really only paying about 2 pips on average. EURUSD is only 1.2 pips. Not bad for a US regulated broker. I have a relationship manager who helps me anytime I need help and responds quick. I have a free VPS that runs my algos on MT4. My favorite part is when spreads widen for news or EOD, they have a limit. This can make Oanda lose money but they do this to protect clients. There have been times when GBP pairs spreads wildly jump over 100pips on other brokers feeds but Oanda only 20 pips. This is especially important if you are scalping a news event and need to know what the spread will be. They will also execute trades faster than most because of their status as a dealing desk broker. I personally have grown to like this model, even though I know they could be taking the other side of my trade. They post their feed live everywhere which is comforting. Anyway, I hope this helps and if you have a question about trading, feel free to message me.

Review for ForexSteam.com

May 9, 2020,

Lost thousands

Have you ever met a successful trader that needs to win 10 trades to make up for 1 loss? That's exactly what Forex Steam does. I can't recommend it. However, it's not a scam. Not sure why some folks call it a scam. Yes, they are showing results on the website that are about as useful as a bag-of-dicks but they are clearly backtest results. The bot simply sucks so, unless you want to lose money, it's not for you.

Review for FxGlory.com

Nov 21, 2019,

DO NOT SCALP WITH THIS BROKER

PLEASE Do not post bad reviews because you didn't follow or know your client agreement. This doesn't help anyone.

If you open and close any trade within 7 minutes, they will NOT let you keep your profit. However, if you lose, they will keep your loss.

This broker has some really, really tough to follow rules and they suck for day traders. Use another broker if you can't hang. If you are a position trader, they seem to be pretty darn good.

Review for IG.com

Jul 13, 2019,

Great for anyone who prefers GMT charts

I would have given 1 star if it wasn't for my recent experience with the customer service (which was great). I had some horrible experiences at first with customer service. My latest experience was for a significant withdrawal which ended up working out ok. The only reason I am switching brokers is because their system doesn't work for my needs.
If you prefer GMT close candles, normally trade just the majors, small account size, swing/position trader, this broker is for you. These things are not me.

Review for TurnkeyForex.com

Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and another broker. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Review for ForexMentor.com

Dec 6, 2018,

Real coaches and real honest teaching

I'm a new student with Vic and Darko from Coaches Corner. So far I'm very impressed with the value that you get for $150/mo. The videos are really well done and the amount they have is almost over whelming. A Skype chat room with instant feedback from Vic and Darko themselves? Who does that for that kind of money?? It's real coaching. You get real traders showing you techniques that have worked for years. I bought the London Close strat years back and had lots of success with it but my schedule doesn't allow me to trade that anymore so I need to switch it up. This is what led me to CC and I'm so far very happy I made the choice. If I had to make one complaint, it would be the mapping of the training videos. There is no real set course to watch the videos or what order. However, thats not what it's all about so it's not even super important. This is really more of a day by day coaching which is several levels above just giving you a video to learn on your own. This is real "here is how it's done" coaching, IMHO.

Review for MaverickCurrencies.com

Aug 11, 2018,

True pro level training

Guys, these are real reviews. I'm only 1/3 thru training and I can feel the transformation already. I joined Maverick because I basically gave up and thought my trading career was going to be with robots only (I did make a kick a** bot portfolio, though). When you trade with bots, what is the point of monitoring the markets? With bots, I no longer have a reason to get up early and trade the GBP news or sit down at my computer and trade the FOMC meetings. NFP Friday isn't very special when you trade with bots. Why worry bout big moves and try to trade them? My bots all do that for me. That is not cool and I feel like I'm in that Bruce Willis movie, Surrogate (horrible movie, don't watch it). I'm just a bot manager, not a trader. Now I can see that there is training out there that can really ignite my trading and get me to the next level. Sorry if I'm sounding like I'm a Maverick salesman. I'm not. Just really feeling blessed I now have a clear path at getting my trading where I need it be and a way to obtain the capital when I'm ready.

Review for HarmonicsTrader.com

Aug 20, 2017,

Harmonics trader is worth it the money spent

Great EA. I trade harmonics anyway so this is a Time saver for me. I love how it trade the c leg and then trails the stop loss once in profit.

Review for InertiaTrader.com

Aug 20, 2017,

True set and forget ea. Very pleased with performance!

Any retail EA on the market with a risk/reward ratio average of 1:2 and a win rate over 50% deserves 5 stars. I am extremely happy with the performance of this ea. Buy it, set it up with as much capital as you can, and in the words of Elsa, let it go!

Review for BestFXTools.com

NJ , USA,
Jun 27, 2017,

Promised updates for EA's I purchased but vendor refused to send me the updates when they were complete.

I believe Extremely unethical behavior was demonstrated by this seller. After displaying dissatisfaction with the products I purchased, I asked for help. I was emailed, thru the companies internal messaging system, that I will be given free updates. Recently, all the EA's were updated. Now that all the EA's I purchased are updated, he is telling me I either have to pay for them again (at 50% off) or open an account with his broker. The latter offer is now how they market the products. I even sent him a message, quoting his own words of how I will receive the free updates and still no help.
At this point, I am asking for a refund because the EA's lost a lot of money and I don't trust he will provide me updates in the future as originally promised.

Review for FunnelTrader.com

Jan 8, 2017,

Great EA for any balance over 3k

Strong! Very good performance since I started. Yes, I get scared when I see the $1k+ draw down but the forex market always retraces. I use IC Markets because they allow free credit card deposit and withdrawal. That way I can deposit money when DD gets big and just refund my credit card before the bill even comes due. Never had a time when it went over the .13 lot size.

Sep 18, 2016 - 5 Stars Now that I've had this robot for over a month, I still give it 5 stars as it has shown consistent profit for me. The only issue is my drawdown was over $1400 at one point. However, I was using the minimum amount account size for the settings which is 3000 to 30000. My one complaint is it does not work well with other robots on the same account. The consistency more than makes up for it though.

I would love to see a hedging version. If it would open a separate basket of currencies in the opposite positions that would be interesting.

I am concerned how long will a system like this remain profitable? I can't see robots remaining profitable forever. That's why it is soooo important to learn for yourself and not trust any robot to earn your income. I have finally found 3 robots I can count on for now but I believe I can only count on all 3 of them for a few years.

Aug 22, 2016 - 5 Stars As I'm learning how to trade and before I make anymore trades myself on my real account, I searched for a robot to trade for me in the meantime that is profitable and I think i found the best one for the money (about $500). I've had this EA for over a week now and it's been trading as advertised and extremely great support. It's a fairly unique system that trades the same 5 pairs simultaneously, over and over profitably. It will buy 2 USD pairs and sell two other USD pairs that have a strong correlation to each other. The one pair that is not a usd pair is EUR/JPY but that tends to follow usd/JPY so those pairs are always bought or sold together. If you think about, it, that's a very good strategy even for manual trading. What makes the ea work well because if the market goes against you, the ea places another order at the support/resistance areas so it will then hopefully retrace and take profit. If that goes against you, then it will try again with a larger lot size. It goes up in lot size slowly as it does this. .01, .01, .02, .03, .05, etc (unless you change the default lot sizes). I like the fact that it is default to start with the smallest lot sizes because it makes it very conservative. If it fails, it will order the next round of 5 pairs at the bigger lot size but at that point, usually 3/5 of the first order is generally getting close to being profitable. When it becomes profitable overall, the ea then closes all trades, winning and losing, and starts over with 5 pairs of .01 lot size. I've read that this is martingale but I disagree. Martingale is when you double up on your last lot size to make up for the loss. Although the ea does go up in lot size, it is still using the original trades to make a profit. The way this ea trades, it does not make mathematical sense that it could ruin an account like martingale could. Doing the math with the 15 min chart, under semi extreme market conditions, it would go to a $200 drawdown at worst. With an even more extreme market like Brexit, it still did fine. I'm comfortable with that. I've used others that are much worse and destroyed my account on 2 trades (gps "eh hem" forex robot).

The kicker for me was the fact that the seller Lance will give investor access to the account he has been running the system on since February. I look at it compared to mine and it's exactly the same trades. Since the ea trades until it's profitable, you will never have any losers. I looked back into Lance's history and the largest lot size I saw it had to go up to was .13. Very conservative and profitable. 3k+ profit in 6 months is great! This looks like it can be done with a $1000 account but he recommends $3000. I'm using $1500 and so far so good. Last week it went to .05 lot size once but all other trades closed out at the .03 level or less. I'd give more stars if i could. My only issue is if this continues to earn 10℅+ each month then it will make me lazy!

Review for MyFXChoice.com

Nov 7, 2016,

Honest Broker under normal circumstances.

After reviewing the reply from FX Choice on my previous review, I am blown away by the professionalism and the fact that they take the time to reply to the reviews!
This is a great thing and shows the integrity of the broker.
The GBP flash was not their fault and I do not blame them for it.
However, I do believe that they should not have taken the money from my other accounts 8 hours later after the flash, regardless of the amount of money it was. The amounts are not relevant. If its only under "normal circumstances", like you said in the reply, then that is what you should have on your website. If it truly is a policy you implement that you take money from other accounts, only if the circumstances are not normal, then why not say it in the paragraph on the website that says you have the negative balance policy?
There is a lot of good to this broker though. During times like the GBP flash, I do not expect "business as usual."
Overall, FX Choice is an honest broker and I will continue to use them and reccomend them because I know who I am dealing with. Overall, very professional and decent spreads/commissions.

Oct 12, 2016 - 1 Star my account was stopped out with the recent gbp spike and they allowed it to go to almost 7000 negative! They claim on the website I can not lose more than I depsit to my account so that is good but with the stop loss protection, how can they let it go that far negative? Anyway, I had another 2 accounts with them that had nothing to do with the account with the open gbp and after 8 hours later they stopped out all my trades on the unaffected account and took my money those accounts. One I had just made a deposit and not even traded with yet! Very upset with this. Not my fault they let it go almost 7k negative b4 stopping out and it is unfortunate but I don't appreciate them going against what is on the website saying I won't lose more than what is deposited to my account. I purposely set separate accounts so if one account gets stopped out I won't lose that other money. FX Choice, imho, robbed me.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Oct 14, 2016 Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry you were negatively affected by the GBP’s “flash crash.”

We would like to make a few things clear, however. You have referenced our website, where we wrote that one cannot owe us money, etc. And this is true, under normal conditions, that is. Because standard safeguard mechanisms (margin call, stop out levels) kick in and close your positions before your account goes into negative territory. But what transpired on the day when GBP dropped like a stone, doesn’t fall into the “normal conditions” category by any stretch of the imagination. Surely, you can appreciate that.

Standard safety mechanisms simply don’t work in this type of environment. There are no safety mechanisms that can protect from such unexpected and dramatic moves. This has happened before too, http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2913105/Forex-broker-Alpari-goes-bust-losses-shock-Swiss-abandon-euro-peg.html and http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fxcm-announces-massive-hit-due-chf-volatility/ . And no one can guarantee this won’t happen again.

You wrote that your account got to 7000 negative, but you failed to mention how much money was on your other accounts and how much of your loss got absorbed by us. Just to be precise, we absorbed USD 5 862.65 of your loss and the rest we took from your trading accounts. To reiterate, you lost USD 1084.13, and we lost USD 5 862.65.

There were instances where we absorbed the entire loss, because clients didn’t have any money in their other accounts, or other accounts at all, and we will foot the bill for these losses.

We sincerely hope that this will help you see things in a different light.

FX Choice Limited

Review for MFM5.me

Sep 23, 2016,

Consistent scalper with 3 profitable months so far

After trying several robots this is my favorite because it's the most consistent and best value. With a 3000 account you will get your $100 back very quickly. It is a scalper and only buys in the late US and early Asian session when the market is ranging. This is one of the safest strategies I've seen yet. I've had 3 months of success with it. I set up first on my real account and now setting up on demo to track performance (I know that is backwards but it worked out). This past week is almost 10℅ gain and has been similar week after week for me. The robot makes the same trades on my demo as it does on my real account which is nice to see.

Only use downloaded settings and set up on all pairs! It does not work well with anything but download settings. No need for any adjustments to any settings. Just set and forget. Although I can't help but watch it each trading day around 4pm! Brilliant strategy Matthew thank you!

-Ryan

Review for Forex-Megadroid.com

Sep 7, 2016,

Megadroid Total Scam and does not work

I have a problem with this company. I submitted for a refund since the robot does not work and they refuse saying its more than 60 days. The reason it is more than 60 days is because they did not reply to my original request for a refund and instead sent me email saying that it is a good robot. When I submitted a second time, they said it is now over 60 days. This is totally wrong.

Review for GPSForexRobot.com

New Jersey, USA,
Sep 7, 2016,

Trying to get refund

Now trying to get refund and I am being ignored. I never leave bad reviews unless necessary but this is a bad company.