Ionmn Reviews

Review for LiteForex.com (.org)

Moldova, Moldova, Republic of,
Jul 16, 2021,

these scammers have just canceled all my profits and half of the deposit

These scammers have just canceled all my profits and half of the deposit from my account 5505448.
Please add them to the blacklist

Review for BDSwiss.com

Moldova, Moldova, Republic of,
Nov 6, 2019,

These scammers canceled all my profit, they said that they just don’t want to give no profit, that's all
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 15, 2019:
Dear Ionmn,

Kindly share with us your Account Number to check in detail your status and if what's stated here is indeed valid.

Other than this, please note we always want to make sure our clients have the best possible support, thus feel free to contact our support team at support@bdswiss.com or contact us at community@bdswiss.com and we’ll make sure your case gets forwarded to the right people and gets followed up.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss community team.

Review for YaMarkets.com

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 12, 2019,

They are fraudsters and do not want to give money checked. Half a year has passed and I cannot withdraw my money.

Oct 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello, I appeal to those who want to open an account with this company is better not to do this, looking for another broker, they have such a tradition.

On August 31, I deposited their account and after active trading on September 18, I had a good profit in my account and decided to withdraw part of the profit, first they asked for documents, then my photo with a passport in hand and told me to wait a week.
Last week I contacted them via chat and they said that within 24-48 hours my application would be processed after 2 days again wrote to them in the chat and the same thing was said that until the evening my application would be processed and so on, in the end they told me that I traded with the robot and it is not accepted at them but nowhere is it written on their website.

Review for ACM-FX.com

Moldova, Republic of,
Nov 28, 2016,

I deposited $ 690 and for 45 days I made $ 180 profit, when we tried to withdraw some money blocked my account..