Mick81 Reviews

Review for AMPFutures.com

Sep 2, 2020,

Customer support is a bad joke

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been charged -108.50 USD even I haven't opened a single trade yet and then another -180 USD, the fees are shown on MT5 as a "Correction (Synchronization)". When you contact the live chat about it, you won't get an answer but you will find their support people extremely rude and unhelpful...

Review for CircleMarkets.com

Jul 15, 2020,

10.000 EUR deposit stolen

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Ok, it has been 4 months now since we were contacted by Mr. Digby Noyce (www.rescorporate.co.nz) re: CircleMarkets insolvency. Result? All investors' money wiped out, and until today there was no update, no information from Mr. Noyce. I smell something unethical. Any other victims here? Preparing the legal steps against these people.

Review for IG.com

Mar 20, 2020,

Customer service is a joke!

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
They should fire all their support people asap. 3 weeks ago we sent all the documents and still waiting for the account to be opened!! Zero emails from them...
We gave up, never again...

Review for FBS.com

Mar 5, 2020,

Their MT5 execution speed is a joke

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
2020.03.05 09:18:35.328 Trades '12221540': order #2110274035 sell 0.01 / 0.01 EURUSD at 1.11321 done in 1735.900 ms

As you can see above, execution speed from 900 to 1800ms, unbelievable in these days, it's like trading in the 90s via phonecall:-)
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Mar 24, 2020:
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We appreciate your feedback since one of the most important principles for FBS Tradestone Ltd. is to deliver the best possible execution to our clients. The Company monitors the implementation and effectiveness of its Execution Policy with regards to all factors that may affect its Best Execution. Our company's servers are located in one of the fastest LD4 data centers. We are constantly improving our network infrastructure by expanding the access to various data centers. However, let us kindly remind you that the execution speed also depends on many factors such as speed and quality of the Internet connection, the hardware, delays on the backbone network of the Internet provider on the client`s side. The above-mentioned factors may also affect the order execution speed. We assure you that we are doing our best to archive the highest possible execution speed. For more details about our Execution policy, please visit our website. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us via Live Chat at FBS.eu. Our Customer support team will be happy to help you with all further questions!

Review for Coinexx.com

Jan 20, 2020,

Extremely slow execution, no EUR deposits

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Extremely slow execution via MT4, while the avg standard is around 80-150ms, this broker executed my 2 test trades in 650 and 1100ms from London VPS, means very close to their servers. Unacceptable delay. Period.

Review for MyFXChoice.com

Nov 26, 2019,

Update

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have to update my 5-stars review and downgrade to 4-stars.
Re: support and trading conditions - this broker still remains top-notch, with no doubt. True professionals.
BUT, their deposit/withdrawal options are getting even WORSE every month. When I posted my first review a few months ago, there was the option to use ePayments or Bank-wire.
Situation now? No ePayments anymore, no bank wire for EU clients anymore, no credit cards!!!!????
Let's see what options left:
1. bitcoin - I use Coinbase wallet, 7.5% for converting EUR to BTC and the same when converting back = ridiculous
2. SticPay - minus 5% fee on withdrawals, and 1% on depo = I am -6% minus on costs before I even start trading with you:-)
3. vLoad - pretty much the same - 2-4% fee on Vouchers, then 0.2% when cash-out
4. PerfectMoney - 0.5% to transfer to FxChoice, from 2.85% + bank fee when withdrawing

Aug 5, 2019 - 5 Stars This broker is ok, seems legit even in the offshore jurisdiction.
However, one thing really annoys me a LOT and it needs STRONG improvement - their withdrawal options.
I deposited by a credit card, but they don't allow CC withdrawals. Strange money can go IN but it can't go OUT the same way. They also don't allow bank wires which should be absolute standard and minimum. They used epayments.com, but again, it's not valid anymore.
Neteller, paypal or skrill also don't work.
With FxChoice you have no CHOICE to withdraw your money, except very inconvenient Crypto exchanges.

Reply by George submitted Aug 6, 2019 Dear Mick81,

Thanks for your 5* review. We are pleased that you’ve had a very positive experience with us.
You say that we need to improve our deposit and withdrawal options. We can assure you that we are working very hard to make deposits and withdrawals easier.
Your claim that it is not possible to withdraw the same way you deposited has confused us though. In fact, our clients should normally withdraw the same way as they deposited. However, we do not permit withdrawals via bank card for EU citizens due to regulatory restrictions. If you have any questions about withdrawing, please get in touch with us and we can advise you of the best way to withdraw.
Also, we do offer bank transfers. The minimum amount is USD 1000. If your balance was less than this amount, the option would not have been available to you in Backoffice.

Best wishes.
FXChoice
Reply by George submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Mick81,

Thanks for your re-review.

We're sorry that you have felt the need to downgrade. Although we understand your frustration, we are working hard to provide the best we can on deposits/withdrawals for all clients: for the EU as well as the rest of the world.

Best wishes!

Review for EsterHoldings.com

Nov 4, 2019,

Scam Alert

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Update Nov 4th, 2019: As expected, they are Scam broker. On Oct 14th, I requested the withdrawal of 681.65 USD, so far withdrawal was not processed and my account balance shows ZERO:-) They also changed my MT4 master password so I can't access my account anymore.

Oct 13, 2019 - 2 Stars Update 10/13/2019: We made an agreement, half of the funds (800 USD) withdrawn to epayments wallet, the rest will be sent on Oct 31st, 2019. I will keep you updated.

Oct 9, 2019 - 1 Star I have the live account 6 months with them, funded with 1600 EUR, subscribed to their News trading/copier service with result -3.24 EUR since April 1st 2019. On September 27th, I decided to withdraw my funds so I requested a withdrawal via their Client cabinet. Since then, I didn't get any email from them (except SPAM News emails).
From facebook communication with their 'account manager' (I can provide screenshots here) I have very strong feeling they don't send any money back but I'll be happy if I'm wrong about this. I decided to wait 2 more days till Friday 11th before the legal steps will follow. If I get any new information I will keep you updated.

Review for CrescoFX.com

Oct 15, 2019,

One of the best FX brokers

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I trade with CrescoFX for more than a year, via Fix Api and MT4. My experience is only positive so far. Very good, friendly and professional service, best trading conditions for CFDs. FCA regulation on top. Highly recommended.

Review for FxGlory.com

Oct 15, 2019,

Very, very bad support

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
If you want deposit everything is ok, it's really fast. But if you want to withdraw, then it all starts! You have to verify your account (strange you don't need to verify it when depositing). To verify my address, I sent them:
- the backside of my government-issued ID with address - rejected
- utility bill for electricity - rejected
- bank statement for last month - rejected

It's all clear now: they do NOT want you to withdraw and they do EVERYTHING to keep your money!

Review for IticSoftware.com

Nov 12, 2018,

Great software, best trading tools, custom programming.

I work with BJF for many years. I'm personally very satisfied with their products as they really changed the way I trade the last few years. BJF team brings great innovative ideas, affordable for retail traders like me. Sure, you always need to do your homework and do your own part of the job to be successful. But BJF can really help you a lot.
What I want to point out here is the way of communication. Boris or James are very patient, helpful, friendly and they both respond very quickly, usually in 24 hours.
I also hired them for some custom programming and specific software developments and projects. They delivered all the tasks very quickly and in the very high standards. They never had any problem to fix or change anything until I was fully satisfied with the result.
My overall experience is very positive and I can highly recommend them to all traders, either beginners or experts.

Review for SGTMarkets.com

Jun 1, 2018,

Hello,
I cooperate with SGT Markets since 2015. I wish to write a short review as a small 'thank-you'. They were always very supportive and helpful to me. My trading conditions are superb, commissions and spreads one of the lowest. Withdrawals via Neteller very fast. I usually deal with Mr. Pawel Caputa, who is very responsive and trying to solve any issue with professional manners.
Thank you.