J7nL2Mxb Reviews

Review for Fxmaximal.com

Germany,
Apr 25, 2017,

Promising but...

I'm considering to buy the EA however some things seem odd.

First, in the terms they state "In case of (ECN EA) or any outer expert advisor or any payment outer then this, all our sales are final. We do not refund the payments in any case." which doesn't give much confidence.

Second, they claim it to be not a martingale system however hide the lot sizes on their MyFxBook account.

Is there anybody who has experiences with this EA / company?

Lot sizes are not hidden (and can not be hidden) on the FPA Performance Test of this EA.

Review for Trade.com

Germany,
Feb 8, 2017,

There are better brokers

Some things to consider

Pro:
- offer bonuses for trading activity
- reduced spreads when investing 10000 € or more

Con:
- withdrawing money takes a long time
- withdrawn money (profits) sent to credit card account while I requested bank account
- market activity starts Sunday night 5 minutes later than what I see with other brokers
- being contacted regularly to make me invest more money
- waiting since weeks for a statement I need for my tax declaration
- processing of trades is slow (up to 3 seconds)

Review for WallStreet-Forex.com

Larnaca, Cyprus,
Jan 9, 2017,

Fair Company

I've tested WallStreet 2.0 Evolution for 60 days and was not satisfied with the results. Sometimes there was a series of successful trades that was then "compensated" by a bigger loss trade.

My results looked like some of the profiles on MyFxBook but unfortunately not the successful ones.

The refund via ClickBank worked perfectly and very fast so the company is quite fair and it's not risky to try the product. I was offered before to get alternative products or an extended test period which is only fair.