Abdelghani Reviews

Review for SwingFish.trade

Aug 6, 2021,

I tried his prop trading fast-track 25,000 USD, 3 months too bad experien .

Been above the balance 25000 usd during three consecutive Evaluation challenge.
When i decided to stop and asking a refund which is totally allowed it is written in his website: https://www.enfoid.com/prop/faq-refunds
Here the owner of this website(Mario is the sole owner of enfoid Pte.Ltd) became a ghost and do not care about my mails and do not answer to my mails.
I am not the unique victim,others are suffering for long time and with big money.
I have 252 usd in his pocket and i do not need it, and i have all the proof what i am saying here.
Other victims are afraid and do not claiming theirs money and waiting his charity and i am not blaming anyone.
FPA is for long time tracking the truth and helping traders communities to makes a good choice and do not fall in scamming website business.
From this grateful website FPA, i declare that i am a victim of scam and lost 252 usd, others peoples hidden maybe big.
I am gonna stop here and i have a lot to say in becoming days.
I thanks FPA that is always been neutral this is because of legitimate existence for long time.

Review for PayBackFX.com

Jun 5, 2021,

3y

Honestly i had a good time with payback fx.
they respond in time and the WD is fast.
good company.

Apr 13, 2021 - 5 Stars Tthanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested.
I had two accounts do not reached a 100$ to allow me to perform an WD.
I mailed the support and asked to take out the bonus and allow me to WD.
In the same day they answered and i requested my WD via skrill money took 10 minutes and everyone is happy.

Pay back FX please continue giving this good services.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 14, 2021:
Dear Abdelghani,

Thank you for your feedback! Can you please specify what is missing for you? Please contact us via email at support@paybackfx.com with the details so we can get a 5-star rating from you.

Review for Tickmill.com(.co.uk)

Oct 30, 2019,

3 years trading with Tickmill

3 years trading with Tickmill , honestly sometimes i stop trading with them because of others accounts i trade with other company brokers.
I must admit they are the best, without doubt, never has been an interest of conflict with them they do not care what you earn if you are following their terms .
One thing to say for traders in here,
Any brokers you deal with see his funding methods if you see it unchangeable and fix without stooping some methods, be sure this brokers is good.
now Tickmill never eliminated theirs first funding method , he is adding only.
He is smart honest broker and knows very well his business, see it adding servers and offices every time.
Yes i recommend this broker.

Review for Pepperstone.com

South, Algeria,
Apr 12, 2017,

I have been a month's trading live with them never had a problem , i can say honestly they trustfull.

Have withdrawal in time via Paypal , one thing i suggest to account management staff is to Add an islamic account better than what is provided , i mean no restriction no swap fee with no days limits, like other brokers did.

Overall they are good i do recommend this broker for serious trading.

Best of luck to all,

Review for Justforex.com

Algeria,
Nov 29, 2016,

Honestly they are very good till this day.
ECN account tight spread and very fast order. Fast withdrawal i tried E-currency they are very fast.
3 month now working with them i am satisfied