BaptisteC Reviews

Review for Just2Trade.online

May 10, 2022,

withdrawal declined

After refusing a first skrill withdrawal for 4000 EUR, Just2Trade is now requesting a SMS confirmation for submitting a withdrawal and denying any other method (call or email). After trying multiple phones, browers and IPs I have never received any SMS which leads me to think they are purposelly denying withrawals right now...beware!

Review for USGForex.com

Jul 13, 2021,

Seems withdrawals are not processed anymore

After two weeks I am still waiting for a small withdrawal (USD 300) via crypto, which should be instant...instead every reply I get from support is that the withdrawal is progressing...Beware!

Review for IGMFX.com

May 6, 2021,

Withdrawals are delayed

I requested a withdrawal 3 days ago and it has been declined today with no explanation ... I would advise caution with this broker until this issue is resolved and the withdrawals are processed in a timely manner

Reply by igmfx submitted May 10, 2021:
Dear Customer,

Firstly, we ’d like to thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for not being able to settle your refund request within a fair timeframe. The time needed for the funds to be transferred will vary, depending on your payment method.

Bank transfers, once processed by the Company, take 3-5 working days approximately to be credited to your account.

However, please note that it might take up to 10 working days for your funds to process back through the banks to your card. Under normal circumstances, Credit/Debit Card withdrawals, once processed by the Company, take 5-7 working days approximately to be credited to your account.

If you would like more insights on this matter, please get in touch with our team at support@igmfx.com.

IGM FX

Review for Axi.com

Jan 14, 2021,

Axi is deceiving clients and offers no compensation

On december 23rd I noticed their USOIL contract was offering a very nice positive swap for short positions in order to compensate for the risk of oil going higher, so I decided to enter the trade. When I closed it with a loss because oil indeed went higher, I was almost flat thanks to the positive swap. Then without an explication AxiTrader decided there was a mistake with the swaps so they removed the positive swap retroactively, leaving me only with loss...It is very unethical as they should either have honored the swaps or canceled the whole trade as would never have entered this trade if it wasn't for their deceiving swaps...I registered a complaint and am still waiting for their staff to do the right thing, in which case I would change my rating to reflect their good behavior regarding their mistakes.
Reply by Axi submitted Jan 28, 2021:
Hi BaptisteC, thank you for reaching out with your experience. We have already escalated this issue to our compliance team, rest assured that we are going to investigate this and work with you closely to make sure that this will be resolved. Please expect your account manager to reach out to you. Thank you and regards, Erin.

Review for ICMarkets.com

21200, France,
Jul 13, 2018,

In conclusion: fair but not 5 stars

Issue is finally settled, on the plus side they offered to compensate me as if my positions were forcefully closed at the time of the fake tick, but on real market level. So they forced me to close my positions unwilingly and I had to wait 2 weeks for a settlement, which deprived me of a market move of 1880 GBP I could have realized, but they made a commercial gesture of 200 GBP so all in all it is fair but not perfect...

Jul 4, 2018 - No Rating As promised, an update on the fake USDDKK tick of june 22nd that closed all my positions and lead to an unfair loss of 11354 GBP on my side: Almost 2 weeks after the incident, ICMarkets acknowledges the problem and offers 9474 GBP compensation, leaving me with 1880 GBP of loss. So for the time being I don't think the company is a scam, but still I would not trust them with my positions as they leave a serious loss to me.
Should they finally agree on the full amount, then they would have proven they are 100% secure and fair and I would gladly recommend them. Until then, I would stay away, as those fake ticks can happen again and you don't want to get stuck 2 weeks without your money and with almost 2k of loss that you wouldn't have had at another broker...

Jun 28, 2018 - No Rating The issue is still pending so I did not provide any rating yet. On friday 22nd of june at 10:00, ICMarkets-Live12 server experienced a fake tick on instrument USDDKK as low as 6.27 while dozen of other reputable brokers experienced a low of only 6.38. This fake tick conveniently stopouted the 7 lots on my account 1200032929 leading to a fake loss of GBP 10,000+. As of now (6 days later), I am still awaiting an official response of ICMarkets top management as they did not credit my account back for this mistake yet. I will keep this issue updated on this forum so all traders can judge for themselves if this issue resolves fairly or not, and if they can trust ICMarkets "True ECN" with their forex positions

Review for GDMFx.com

Feb 8, 2018,

GDMFx does not honor withdrawals, or even scheduled payments

As promised here is my update: unfortunately GDMFx broke its promise on the schedule we agreed upon. I was supposed to receive a third of my withdrawal on the second week of January and so far I received nothing. The new account manager M. Grinkevich is not giving explanation and it all looks like GDMFx can not process withdrawals anymore. On top of it, they refuse to honor the solutions previously agreed with their customers. My advice is to stay away from this broker until they solve their internal problems and pay what they owe to their customers.

Nov 24, 2017 - No Rating Just a quick note to let people know that the scheduled withdrawal is going smoothly so far. Not that I got all my money back (far from it), but the company kept its promise on the installments, which proves they are saying the truth and not trying to steal from clients. Will keep you posted as soon as all the money reached my account.

Nov 16, 2017 - No Rating After a bad period where GDMFX tried to cover its internal issues, it seems they finally decided to explain themselves and offer a solution to their harmed customers. So far, we agreed on a scheduled withdrawal that will take much longer than normal but could prove to be the best solution in these circumstances. As soon as all the money finishes reaching my account I'll be more than happy to rate them fairly as this company would have proven its honesty and ability to provide a fair service during good and bad times. But until then, I'll reserve my judgment and will keep you posted.

Nov 13, 2017 - No Rating I don't want to provide any rating so far because the issue is still pending, but I requested a withdrawal of 14522 EUR on october 26th and have not yet received my money. Chat support assured me that my personal account manager, Mr Vasil Dikov, would contact me on 9/11 to resolve the issue and so far I did not received any call. I will keep you posted on the resolution of this withdrawal so everyone can judge of their practice. In order to be fair, I already had delay issue when withdrawing with GDMFX in the past, but it has always been sorted out, so we'll see how they handle it this time.

Review for Varianse.com

Aug 4, 2017,

problem solved quickly and smoothly

As promised, here is my update on the situation: Varianse has kept a constant and honest communication during the whole resolution of the issue. They agreed on compensating me the full amount for the LP wrong fill, and they also proposed changing my account type in order to avoid the same mistake again. As far as I can tell, they are a genuine broker intermediating their LP and they do their best to provide a fair service to their customer. I personally recommend them now.

Jul 28, 2017 - 1 Star Hello I am reviewing VARIANSE as we are currently trying to resolve an issue, my final rating will depend on the outcome. The situation is as follows: I requested to close 2 lots of EURCZK trades in a quiet environment (no news/no move) at level @26.0070 and my close orders have been accepted @25.9481 which is a slippage of almost 600 pips...I asked them to check and they came back with answer from their LP:

"We have spoken the LP who filled your order, and the underlying factor which caused the slippage was the lack of liquidity in the market at the time. Typical spreads on this pair vary around ~ 130 points and due to it being a thinly traded FX pair, price gaps can and do occur.
On both of the orders, they were rejected multiple times due to there being no buyer available wanting to fill the order at the requested price. The orders were eventually filled at a price where there was available liquidity at the time, hence the reason for the slippage. "

I will keep you updated on the decision they make to compensate me for this obvious mistake as can be seen on the screenshots (EURCZK never went below 26. for the whole trading day) and we can decide if they are honest or SCAM...

Review for UniglobeMarkets.com

Mar 29, 2017,

money back but still concerned about the company

Finally the situation has been solved and I got my money back, but I had to send one email to accounting and speak to 2 person at support service and warn them about my review at fpa...all in all and according to my experience (7years and more than 40 brokers) the delay and need to insist and threat to get such a little sum (less than 800 USD) is definitely a red flag...maybe one of their representative could come here and explain this delay?

Mar 27, 2017 - 1 Star Hello I made a withdrawal request for 781.40 USD on the 16th of march through their website. On the 24th of march as it still hasn't been processed, I managed to contact online support who advised me to send a withdrawal email directly to accounting@uniglobemarkets.com. I did it on that day and yet nothing has happened and online support or phone support aren't reachable as of now. These practices are higly suspicious so I am submiting this review and will keep you posted if I finally get my money back or if the company is fraudulent.

Review for SVSFX.com

Mar 13, 2017,

Issue resolved

Previous post has been resolved after 24hours, SVSFX realized its mistake and reimbursed all remaining funds. I am still disappointed by the fact they didn't warn me before modifying my account for some obscure reason but all in all they managed to solve the issue rather quick and proved they are not scam.

Mar 3, 2017 - 1 Star On the 01/03/2017 I opened 10 lots of SMI20 that I closed the next day. As this day was ex-dividend date, I was entitled to receive 59 CHF for each of the lot (dividend adjustment for this day) and indeed the swaps on the positions clearly show the gain of 10*59 CHF = around 550 EUR. As I requested a withdrawal, they debited my account of 524 EUR with comment "manifest error" without warning me. When I asked for explanation, customer support claimed that swap rate was wrong and that I abused the swap rate. I provided them with proof there was nothing wrong with swap rates and so far no news. I will keep you posted if this matter gets resolved or if this company is a fraud.