DavidK Reviews

Review for MidasGlobe.com

Jun 22, 2017,

Scammars and not registered broker

Issue escalated to Traders Court DavidK vs midasglobe.com | GUILTY
Dangerous people they use different tricks and tactics to get all your money .
I do not believe in MG's case, or he is enough naif to deposit more and more money, but never ever can get his money out from the hands of midasglobe.

I ask all traders to be a ware from midasglobe and do not believe in what midasglobe promises and from their publicities and claims on phone, on the website and through the partnering company (pairsindexpro.com).

May 13, 2017 - 1 Star Midasglobe has been introduced to me by a robot provider(Pairsindexpro.com) as the best regulated and most honest forex broker. They offered to me a free robot service if I open a live account this broker (midasglobe.com). Pairsindexpro told me that they are partnering with midasglobe . I was very sceptical to open an account with this unknown on the forex market broker ,, but Pairsindexpro has convinced my and even told me if I don't make money with this broker, we (pairsindexpro) will return your money to you and it's only $200,.

I decided to open a live account with Midasglobe broker. Deposited $200 USD, then they asked me to add $1000 more to make more money, Then another $1000. Now I have a balance of almost $5000 in my trading account. I decided to test this broker and requested a withdraw of $2500 from my gains. Right a way they started yelling on me and a guy who is name is Mike Byron called me and insulted me on phone, he said I sent you $170 withdraw take it and don't ask more. You just cam,e in and asking for woithdraws? I asked him to be polite and I asked for $2500 from my gains and it's my right to ask for a withdraw that I need. He started making a lot of noise on the phone., so I entered to my trading account on their website and requested a full withdraw.
It's for the second week I am waiting for a withdraw. Midasglobe doesn't release my withdraws and creating different stories, their personals are hiding themselves from me and nobody gives me a concrete answer when I can get my withdraws. When i asked for the first partial withdraw, one person by name of Mike Byron called me and starting yelling on me why I am asking for a withdraw, and insulted me. Then I entered into my account and asked for the total withdraw. Until now, no withdraw, and the account is still open but I never traded since. In all their terms and conditions marked that any trader has right to withdraw which can take between 1 to 5 days, Except if the trader had accepted bonuses. I didn't take any bonuses at all, as I am aware of bonus conditions.
Now on Skype, the support person, telling me (( after $20000 on balance - you can withdraw $2000 every 3 working days)). Please note that I have documented all my correspondence messages with this broker. Please help me to solve this problem and withdraw my fund and gains from this broker(midasglobe.com) . I did all steps to recover my money, I have entered on the website midasglobe.com and more than 10 times sent messages that I am still waiting for my withdraws, please close my trading account with you and send me my money to the credit card account that I have provided to you. Nobody replied to me. On the Skype the account manager Andrew Belfort tells me that he is not my account manager no more, please ask about you case Julia Greyson on Skype. Julia says please send your request and questions to the support department. and so on. On May 12, they closed my trading platform and I can not login into my account on the platform. But I have already all my screenshots of the trading history, which are ready to be sent to your court, also I can provide you with all messages exchanged with personals of midasglobe.com broker.
David

Review for PairsIndexPro.com

David,
Canada, Canada,
Jun 14, 2017,

Pairsindexpro.com is a scammer

I know pairsindexpro.com and I have suffered from these scammers and their partners midasglobe.com.

Pairsindexpro claims as a forex robot provider and shows false graphics of huge winning positions to inspire forex traders to open an account with their recommended and preferred broker like midasglobe.com. They inspire you to start with only $200 and make thousands of dollars every week. Then they use different dirty tricks with pressure to convincing you depositing more and more money into your trading account without letting you withdrawing your gains or even your own invested money.

They claim that is a UK based company with UK phone numbers but they are located in Cyprus.

They should be stopped and sued by international criminal courts.

Scammers and Fraudsters.
Here is couple of their emails:

Hi David
382$ Profit With 2 Trades On GBP/CAD
Screenshot of the trades:
Choose one of our brokers, open a new account, deposit the minimum ($250) and email us back at Support@PairsInexPro.com with your broker name and account number so we can track you and we will give you 1 Year Free Forex Robot
Click Here To Get Your Robot
Thanks
PairsIndexPro Team

Hi David
3 Trades With 698$ Profit !
Screenshot of the trades: