kudabelangfx Reviews

fairplay broker

excelent broker.

fairplay trade condition.

fast withdrawal

id give 5 stars to this broker.

Review for LMFX.com

Malaysia,
Oct 18, 2017,

LMFX broker delay the client withdrawal

extremely teribble for withdrawal. the livechat always looking for excuses.
i am still waiting my withdrawal of 215 usd through neteller.
the reason that given is always on back end office process. i hope lmfx person can show up here and state the reason.they keep delaying your withdrawal.31697 and 31698 is my trading account number. i am depositing 300 usd using neteller.

please avoid this broker. potential a serious scam deposit taking.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Oct 20, 2017:
I am an official representative of LMFX and it is my job to ensure that our clients receive the very best services and the most accurate information.

Thank you for providing us with your account number. I checked the case in our system and I can confirm that your withdrawal requests were both processed on 2017-10-18 16:37:50. You should have received the money in your Neteller account by now.

We kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support in case of any issues with your withdrawal request and to edit your review in a way that meets the actual circumstances.

Thank you!

Review for MXCForex.com

kuantan, Malaysia,
Jun 30, 2017,

www.mxcforex.com delete my trading account,denying my profit,reset the trade account and blasting me a fraud against them.

this broker is quite tricky since they will delete the proof of trading.disable the mt4 and freeze all deposit.high potential big scam broker.

new trader/investor please avoid!!

Jun 29, 2017 - 1 Star this broker will against me for the case deleting my mt4 tradng account and denying my profit. but then comes activate again with just all my initial deposit there.
the profit is gone all.

my mt4 account has been deleted and my profit is all now gone.
mt4 trading account number 213420

the broker try to make argument with me as the history was deleted and denying my profit at reason the trading account is active now "reset".

i am going to fight at the case untill this sort out.very cruel of stealing trader's money.

please avoid and take necessary action if you have investment here.

Review for Expertrada.com

Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court kudabelangfx vs expertrada.com | GUILTY
this broker is scam..
not pay for the profit..
they will claim at your fault since there is no trade rules.But if you lost it was okay.
operating in malaysia and can open account all over the world because it use Bitcoin address for deposit.

AVOIDDDDD!!