JungleTrader Reviews

Review for HugosWay.com

Jul 5, 2020,

Good all rounder

Got introduced to these guys on another forum .
I'm always looking for brokers that I can trade Crypto on .
They didn't disappoint. Fast withdrawals , good leverage that I cant get with other brokers and running a Crypto EA no issues with that .
The weekends are relatively free for me hence the draw of the weekend Crypto trading. Good selection of tradable assets , a good all rounder .

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Not only is Crypto trading available 24/7 on our platform but so is our professional customer support team. Get in touch at any time via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.

Review for TradersWay.com

May 24, 2020,

Not a bad experience

They are a relatively decent broker , good spreads ECN broker , decent selection just I found overall a lackluster trading experience and since I've been trading Crypto a lot any broker missing this or a lack thereof doesn't cut the mustard so to speak

Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted Jul 21, 2020:
We are working on increasing our choices for crypto trading, such as instruments and deposit options. We will continue to provide the very best spreads.

Review for CryptoRocket.com

Jul 15, 2019,

Cryptorocket shoots for the stars!

I signed up to Cryptorocket a month ago.
The sign up was the fastest i ever experienced.
I deposited in BTC which again was super quick and took full advantage of the recent pushes in the market BTC was getting !
Great selection of crypto pairs to trade and overall selection of FX, indices etc
I highly recommend them

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Jul 16, 2019:
Thank you for your kind recommendation here on FPA. We appreciate that you have had a positive experience and are thankful for your review and of course if there are any improvements we can make please drop us a note in our live chat!