Davide C. Reviews

Review for Eightcap.com

Pisa, Italy,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good broker

Despite the fact i've found a very bad review on the internet by a guy who claims his account was frozen with no reason and they stole all his money, i tried to give these guys a try. Been trading with them on a live account for one year now and i can't really say anything bad.
They give you a very good leverage and pretty solid backend infrastructure (no disconnections, despite the fact i trade from Italy and their servers are located on the other side of the world. Yes ping is pretty high but i'm not a scalper so i don't care). What i love about Eightcap is that you can fund your account with your prepaid card, instantly and free of charge. You also can withdraw in the same way and everytime i've requested my money back they gave me in a couple of days. Spreads are very tight, there are no commissions on XAUUSD (the instrument i mainly trade) and on thousand trades i've never had bad slippage surprises (which happened frequently to me with other brokers). What can i say. So far so good, you can should give these guys a try. They also partner with Ferrari, which is an italian racing company and i like it. ;)

Review for XM.com

Italy,
Nov 5, 2017,

This broker was my first choice as a complete newbie in the trading world, i knew nothing about forex and they seem good at first.

The only good: honestly i've never had problems with depositing or withdrawals (note that i've never withdrawn any profit but just refunds) and that was ok but...

The bads:

- Their rules about the stop loss are RIDICULOUS. You have to set it at a certain minimum amount of points, and this means that you can't manage risk as you would like. If you think this is normal in the forex world as they say in their seminars, you're WRONG.

- I won't comment the spreads.. very wide in normal conditions, even wider during news.

- They're completely market makers, you're just playing a videogame, they take the opposite side of your trade all the time.

- Their data feed is clearly manipulated, and you can see that just by opening a demo account with any other broker.

- Their staff is just a bunch of unprofessional guys with no trading experience at all.

- I have been at their so called.. "seminars". Where a broker bitch (a random guy with no trading record) will "teach" you some ridiculous strategy..

- I was even stupid enough to deposit more money after their seminars to get their "Avramis" tool. You know what.. it didn't even work!! (i mean, i wasn't even able to launch it because of an error in the script.. i didn't even bother to call the support at that point)

After being with them for months and having now tried other companies i can really say you should stay AWAY from this crappy Cyprus based broker.

Just a waste of time and money.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 10, 2017:
Dear Davide,

I have addressed all your comments/questions below although your choice of language is the least to say un-acceptable and un-professional.

In terms of rules for stop loss, please note that it is a common market practice to set a minimum distance from the current market price for Stop Loss in order to limit an investor’s loss on a position in a security.

Now about your comment about spreads: Since XM operates on variable spreads similar to the interbank market, during important news announcements spreads become wider in the market.

You have wrote in your review:

XM is a globally multi-licensed financial institution and trading at XM is surely not a videogame. The practices we follow in terms of covering net exposure of the company are not explained by your incorrect statement “they take the opposite side of your trade all the time”

Writing vague and untrue statements is the least to say unethical. XM is globally renowned for its trading feed technology and our state of the art execution venue which is for sure not manipulated.

If you have any concrete complaints about our data feed feel free to send us the time and order you might have placed and we will follow up transparently here on the FPA.

Our staff consists of over 300 professionals from various fields, so again if you have any concrete complaints about any member of staff, feel free to address them here in public.

Your choice of language is really un-professional here so I will choose not to reply. If the indicator you were provided at any seminar did not work you could easily ask your account manager to assist you instead of using in-appropriate language.

Review for GlobalPrime.com

Italy,
Oct 30, 2017,

Very good!

I've been trying many brokers out there, mostly market makers but also other ECN(s). After three months with them, I can say Global Prime provided the best quality brokerage I've ever tried so far.

No bul***, no managed accounts, they don't give you hints about what you should or shouldn't do on the market, no signals. They are just your door to the interbank market, and that's all. Perfect.

Their spreads are basically inexistent most of the time (of course they will be wider during news but that's normal as volatility increases), their commissions are very acceptable. execution of orders has been almost instant in 95% of cases, even during news (I did hundreds of trades and I'm based in Europe, the other side of the world).

I had occasionally experienced some very short downtime (seconds / one minute), but hey people, there's no way to avoid that kind of things, internet is not perfect!

Joshua had been taking care of my doubts, even on Skype, in a very calm and polite way, and I can assure you I'm not among their biggest clients in terms of deposit sizes (unfortunately! ahah).

I'll be sure to come here and update this review as long as I continue trading with them.
What can I say more, I'm gonna stick with Global Prime!