Bollebeertje Reviews

Review for BitMEX.com

Netherlands,
Sep 25, 2018,

Best BTC, ETH futures exchange. High liquidity. Also some slippage and rejected orders.

Perfect broker for BTC, ETH, XRP and other futures. I love the high liquidity of most major crypto pairs. Especially BTC and ETH.

Also I would like to say that slippage should get reduced, and trading engine should be upgraded to process faster and more orders, in order to avoid slippage and rejected orders. Then this review can get to a five (5) star rating.

Happy with their service!

Review for ForexGrand.com

Feb 15, 2018,

Pushy phone calls. Be aware!

Amazing how many times they try to call me. Even when I don’t have an active account. Over the period of 4 months they tried to call me more than 10 times. Every time with a different number.

I have no experience trading with them. But since they try to call me so many times, and are very pushy in this, it reminds me of a Boiler Room operation. Be aware of this company! Especially when they call you out of the blue.

Review for ThinkMarkets.com

Feb 11, 2018,

ThinkMarkets cancels €43,521.96 in profitable trades, accusing me of trading on off market quotes.

I've started trading with this broker after examining the reviews on FPA and trading conditions.

The platform is very nice and execution was at a great speed.

However... when I almost tripled my account in just two days I recieved an email that some of my profitable trades were cancelled because I breached their so called T&C of trading on price latency.

I find this very rare because trading on the right price quotes is not my responsibility. It's the responsibility of the platform to offer the right quotes. If they do not offer the right quotes, then I as a person should not be able to execute on these quotes. But the contrary happend.

They CANCELLED €43,521.96 in profitable trades. Note: these were the 10 most profitable trades of the 38 trades I made that day. None of my losing trades or even lesser profitable trades were cancelled, only the most profitable ones were.

I wouldn't recommend trading with ThinkMarkets at any time, until they resolve this problem.

Review for Trade.com

Feb 11, 2018,

Shut down your account after making profits, and put you on radio silence for over three months.

Issue escalated to Traders Court Bollebeertje vs Trade.com | GUILTY
This company is one of the worst I ever experienced.

TRADE.com (Lead Capital Markets LTD) welcomes you with a very warm welcome and a "dedicated" account manager.

Then you deposit and withdrawal and everything is still fine.

Until you make (huge) profits. First they raise the spread, then they increase the margin (up to 100%).

And eventually when you want to withdrawal all your money, including the profits you made, they put your account under investigation and set a radio silence for more than three months now.

If I try to call them, they always tell me "he" will call me back, but he never did so far.

I am hopeful still, but I would never put my money after when this is over again with them. For your information TRADE.com owes me over €350K+

Review for Plus500.com

Dec 3, 2017,

Good broker, not the best. They payed my profits in full, but wouldn't let me play further after big profits.

When I was using this broker, I was actually very happy. They offered good execution on cryptos. It wasn't good all the time. Many times I couldn't close a position. Or the price feed was switched between two brokers (which led to some big loss one time, but later on this switch was in my favor). I made some good money and they payed me out in full. After that they decided to terminate my account.

I can understand why people are upset with this broker. But I found a way around these "faults" they have in their platform. And the best: they gave me my money, without any major hassle.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 6, 2017:
Hello,
Thank you for your comment.

Please consider that Plus500 will not close your account without an explanation based on the terms&conditions offered.
Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators
One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients

Should you require any further clarifications, be welcome to contact our Support anytime.

Plus500