Chan Chu Yuen Reviews

Review for AvaTrade.com

Hong Kong,
Jan 10, 2018,

Paypal deposit missing

In short, I deposited USD $1000 per PayPal on Jan 6, 2018. Most unfortunately, the fund has not been credited into my account. What is the promise of the 24-hours-and-money-is-on-your-account!

I have sent an email to customer@avatrade.com. Nothing happens. Live chat, no response!

My account number is 2196147.
Please credit my money into my account.

Reply by Bruno Avatrade submitted Apr 2, 2018:
Hi Chan,

Thank you for your feedback. AvaTrade is continuely working to refine and improve our customer services.

Our customer base has grown by unprecedented measures in recent months - due to the many interesting market opportunities that have been presented to all traders.

Due to this massive increase in new clients, a backlog was formed in our response time.

As one of the world’s leading online brokers, our commitment is first and foremost to you, our trader. Without your trust and confidence, we would not be one of the top brokers in industry for the past 11 years. As we strive to continue to provide you with an excellent trading experience, you can rest assured that we have taken multiple measures to eliminate these delays:

· We have recruited new employees, doubling the relevant supporting departments to accommodate the growth of the company. Response time is still higher than
usual, but we expect to solve that in the following weeks.
· We have automated additional processes in order to reduce the wait time for account verification.
· We implemented a new, more sophisticated client management system so we can help you faster.

We continue to improve and streamline our processes. As part of our 2018 roadmap, we are committed to making sure you continue trading with confidence and transparency for many years to come.

Feel free to contact our support whenever you wish. We will be happy to serve you.

Sincerely, The AvaTrade Team