gerbertrade Reviews

Review for MMFinancialExperts.com

kzn, South Sudan,
Jul 8, 2019,

RESOLVED - New ownership have resolved my issues.

I was contacted by the new CEO, Mr Costellos who has kindly resolved my problem of non-payment by the previous owners. He has also kindly taken on the role of been my account manager and has been incredibly helpful.

Mar 5, 2018 - 1 Star This company is plain and simple a bunch of thieves. Invested $500 and made $2000 but will not allow me to withdraw. They ignore all my correspondence. STAY RIGHT AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES.

Review for EverFXGlobal.com

KZN, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, LYING THIEVES

Have stolen $250 from me and refuse to pay it back. A company called Tools Trade took my funds and opened an account with Everfx without my permission. I contacted Everfx to try and recover my money. I was promised by Mr Courage Manesh that it had been paid to my account. No payment has been received to date. I have requested proof of payment but to date have been totally ignored. Clearly a bunch of unethical thieves.

Review for ToolsTrades.com

kzn, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, FRAUDULENT THIEVES

Definitely unethical. Stole my funds ($450) and opened accounts with a company called EVERFX. Tried to recover my money. Manage to recover $200.00 by reversing the transaction but Niether Tools Trade nor Everfx will return the balance of $250. Simple straight fraudulent thieves. Also Tools Trade and or SignalsBirany (old name) signed me up with a company called MMFinancial experts who took over $500 from me to trade and now my balance stands at over $2000 and they refuse to allow me to withdraw my funds.