Kamaja Fx Reviews

Review for Sec.Rakuten.com.au

Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Feb 27, 2020,

First profit withdrawal

Ten days ago, i did my first withdrawal of profits vía Skrill (< 24 hs). Trading conditions for me being swing trader are right.

Jul 19, 2019 - 3 Stars Just to inform traders that few days ago, i have received an email from Rakuten Securities Australia explaining me that now i could withdraw my profits via Skrill or Neteller. I was angry with the broker, Afca and Asic when my dispute did not accept that being cheated by the broker with it payment options i just could recover my profits only via bank wire. Now that this feature has changed i want to give myself an opportunity with the broker. For me it is not a problem that RSA is Market Maker, I understand that mostly broker are MM too but they hide it. At least RSA was honest with me when i opened the real account. So to FPA Staff and traders who read my review i tell you that my issue is solved. I change my rating to 3 stars.

May 29, 2019 - 1 Star At beginning of June 2018 i have opened an account with this scam broker. I had chosen it because at your website, section deposit options they offered me the possibility to use Skrill as payment option to fund and to withdraw(fee 1%) too. For me this is an essential feature to choose a broker because wire transfers for citizens at my country are really complicated and expensives fees. During October 2018 i tried to withdraw by first time. But i knew i have been cheated by the broker, the truth was hidden at it faq and Terms and Conditions. Just initial deposit could be withdrawn by Skrill, profits just could be withdrawn by bank wire. I decided to withdraw my initial deposit and later, october 11-2018, i began a dispute with the broker at AFCA (Australian Financial Complaint Authority). My Afca Case: 548066. The final determination was issued at April 05-2019.
I invite all traders at Forex Peace Army to read at New Traders Court and Scam Alerts the nightmare i have lived with the Australian Thieves Brotherhood: Rakuten Securities Australia, Afca and Asic.
My real RSA account: 61024370.

To trade markets is a business and if i want to become a trader, when i face the adversity i try to find a positive side of the sad story. I have found it: This was my first experience with an Australian broker and my last, too.

Review for TradeviewForex.com (co.kr)

Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.