Goldenspread Reviews

G
Iceland,
May 5, 2018,

CMS TRADER IS MASTER OF SCAM

Do not believe anything they say !
This company is a fraud company, they called me after i signed up with investing.com and claimed they owned that site and many others, some gentleman called David who was very likable and polite, i had read a lot of bad review about them and had my doubts, somehow the begged me to give them a chance and told me all forex company had bad review, they told me they are regulated by new zealand company office and sent me a copy of the regulation which was photoshopped and fake, later on i looked at this https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5472141
I have the same story as everyone else here, i invested 2000$ for a start, Steven black traded for me and got huge gains and persuaded me to invest more which i did, 2 weeks later i had gained 60% on top of my total investment and at that time i wanted to try to withdraw as little as 2000$ and then everything started to fall to pieces, I never got any money back ! they placed bad trades which burned all my money up and closed my account, for sure i think all the stupid beginners like me are given demo accounts to play with and they hold our money for themselves.
One of Stevens last words were :
I was told if i write a bad review about them they will sue me with all their legal power.
His last word was : Haha