abbasov36 Reviews

Review for CFMerchants.com

Kursk, Russian Federation,
Jan 13, 2020,

broker CFMerchants is a real thief

40 days have passed since I wrote a positive review (replaced the negative review). The broker did not return the money. They tricked me again. I will again give the broker a rating of one star. This broker CFMerchants is a real thief.

Dec 2, 2019 - 4 Stars On May 28, 2019, I wrote a negative review about broker 111. You can see it below.
October 14, 2019 I received a letter from the company 1111. This letter says that the company has changed its management and that the company is ready to solve all my problems with the withdrawal of money.
They kept their promise. I got $ 380. There is still another 512 dollars that the broker promises to return to me within a week. If I no longer write a new review, then the broker made a complete withdrawal of money and I have no complaints about it. I change the broker rating to 4 stars. The new management of the company fulfills its obligations in full.

May 28, 2019 - 1 Star Opened a trading account 314176 with this broker CFMerchants in early 2019.  Made a deposit of 500 dollars to get a leverage of 500. For three months earned a small profit and brought the balance on the trading account to 871 dollars. The broker did not like it and he reduced my leverage to 1-50 !!! This shoulder does not suit me. On April 5, I issued a withdrawal of $ 300 to my Skrill wallet. Now it is the end of May, almost 2 months have passed. Broker does not withdraw money. My numerous letters are not responding. I can't even return my initial investment of $ 500. This broker CFMerchants is a real thief.

Review for VolumeFX.com

May 29, 2019,

Broker VolumeFx - a real thief !!!

At the beginning of April 2019, I opened two trading accounts, 2108954569 and 2108954572, with a VolumeFx broker. Passed a complete verification, as received a letter from the broker. I made a deposit through Skrill at 270 dollars. For the month earned a total profit of 630 dollars. On May 11, 2019, I made a request for a withdrawal of $ 332.
A week later I wrote letters to the broker - when I get the money. Broker is not responding. So I wrote more than 7 letters asking: when will I get the money ??? On May 27, the broker told me that they could not work with clients from Russia. Here is such a trap. First, they register, verify, receive money from clients and then say - we do not work with your country. Broker VolumeFx - a real thief !!!

Review for TTSMarkets.com

May 20, 2019,

Broker TTSMarkets - rogues!

Broker TTSMarkets - rogues! In the past in 2018, I opened an account 2100110168. I made a deposit of 140 dollars. For 3 months I received a small profit and increased the balance of the trading account to 521 dollars. In April 2019, I ordered a withdrawal of $ 140 (this is my initial deposit). I waited two weeks, wrote letters. Broker is silent. After 3 weeks, I received a letter stating that I was refused a withdrawal. The reasons are not listed. The broker did not respond to my next letters. This is a real thief in Forex !!!

Review for CapitalXP.com

Apr 17, 2019,

CapitalXP are real crooks.

In October 2018, I opened a trading account with a broker CapitalXP = 884192
I made the minimum deposit = $ 250 and began to trade. Got a profit = 502 euros. In March 2019, they sent me a letter that my account would be blocked and return the initial deposit. $ 250 I got back to the card. But the profit = 502 dollars they took. A broker accused me of using scalping. I opened and closed orders from 5 to 15 minutes. What is scalping? I am disappointed with this broker. CapitalXP are real crooks.

Review for TopicMarkets.com

Aug 15, 2018,

I indicated to you my trading account number in my response: 4106742

Jul 26, 2018 - 1 Star In early June 2018 I opened a trading account 4106742 with this broker. I made a deposit of 170 dollars.
In two months I earned a profit and my balance is 964 dollars.
On June 26, I issued a statement for the withdrawal of $ 170 dollars to my nettle purse.
Within 30 days I sent more than 10 letters to the mail of this broker: when I receive the money.
I never received an answer from him.
Twice in a chat they answered me: "withdrawal of money in the process." When I receive - again "withdrawal of money in the process."
Today is the end of July 2018. A month has passed since I wait for the money.
Do not trust money to this broker. TopicMarkets - SCAMM !!!

Reply by topic@123 submitted Aug 13, 2018 Dear Client,

pls mention your Account number to assist you further in this issue

Reply by topic@123 submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Hi,
the balance of your account is negative.How can we process a withdrawal? If you loose your money and accuse topic markets of being a scam ,it is not right. We have hundreds of satisfied customers who are working with us for a very long time.

Review for UniglobeMarkets.com

Jun 21, 2018,

Uniglobemarket - sscammer!

In the summer of 2017, I opened trading accounts with this broker.
account 656702
account 656793
made a deposit of $ 200 for each account
By mid-November 2017, I had made a profit, and the total was:
Trading account 656702 amount = 751$
Trading account 656793 amount = 491$
On November 17, 2017, I registered an application for withdrawal of money.
From now on and up to the present time, I have repeatedly issued an application for withdrawal 6 times.
Has written more than 50 letters.
Sometimes through chat, managers answered me: your application for withdrawal of money under consideration, wait.
I've been waiting for money for more than 7 months.
I do not recommend this broker.
Uniglobemarket - sscammer!

Review for 10Markets.com

Jun 12, 2018,

I do not recommend it. Scammers.

October 10, I made a deposit of 200 dollars. For half a year I earned a profit of 433. On April 12 I registered an application for withdrawal of 633 dollars. The broker does not respond to letters and does not make a withdrawal of money 2 months. I do not recommend it. Scammers.