Joninmelbourne Reviews

Austalia, Australia,
Aug 4, 2021,

They reduce leverage to 1:50 when your winning

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
They are happy to take you money when you lose. But when I doubled two accounts they reduced leverage to a tiny 1:50 with no notice and with live open trades to try and crash your account. I noticed quick enough and they said “our risk management department made the change and we can’t comment further”. Literally theft. Avoid

Review for ForexFlexEA.com

Oct 19, 2018,

One of the best ea’s ever

This is in the top two ea’s I have ever tried, and I have tried maybe 50.

The trades are amazingly accurate. So much so, sometimes I copy them on my manual account. When they are not accurate, a smart small grid recovery starts (maximum 5 levels by default).

With the EA on default, I have doubled my account in a few months. My account is on ten pairs.

Many people play with the settings (hence the flex name); but why mess with a winning system?
Superb. No regrets.

Review for Pepperstone.com

Oct 18, 2018,

Good execution, poor customer service

I really want to like Pepperstone: spreads and execution are good, withdrawal is a piece of cake, deposits are easy.

But support is terrible. Not sure what’s happened but my account manager seemed to have some attitude and was giving one line replies to questions or not replying at all. So I asked for a new account manager. “No problem” they said, “the new person would be in touch in a few days.”. Six weeks later I’m still waiting. Not good enough for a person with $50k of accounts with them.

Jun 28, 2018 - 3 Stars When you sign up you get bombarded with cut and paste emails saying "welcome I'm your account manager, any questions just ask" and "congratulations on your first trade, any questions we are more than happy to answer". So these emails went on for weeks. One day I did have a question, and got no answer. So I sent the question again, so which my personal account manager said "I will check for you" and then I never heard back. Weeks later I sent the same question again, to which he didn't reply at all. So don't send cut and paste emails saying "ask any question" if you can't be bother to answer them. Meaningless platitudes are not good customer service.

Reply by Martin submitted Jul 4, 2018 Hi Jon,

Your are right in that meaningless platitudes are pointless. Would you mind sending your query to our 24/5 live support team via support@pepperstone.com so we can look into it for you?

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Review for ForexFury.com

Australia, Australia,
Oct 18, 2018,

Can make big profits and big losses

I am very disappointed with this EA.
It’s a high risk strategy; the ea opens 7 large trades at a time (yes you can reduce this number) and it seems a bit of a coin flip if they go the right way or not. On a $4000 account, one day you can be up $400 and next day down $700. Such random swings mean I can do much better manual trading. Poor instructions too, no mention of account size or money management in their documentation. In addition, many reviews seem fake - all raving about it wonderful abilities with no mention of any negatives (which every ea has). Support also is fast but short one line answers with not even a “Hi”. Don’t part with your money.
Reply by Forex Fury submitted Nov 1, 2018:
Our support staff is the best in the market. We are concise, and forward with our approach to helping our clients. I recommend contacting support again, and we will help you mitigate these swings.

Review for BestForexTradingRobotEA.com

Oct 18, 2018,

Losing trades are left open on DAVE EA forever.

I bought "Forex Trading Robot DAVE" a month ago.

When you put the ea on any chart, the ea will immediately open a buy, sell or both. All positions have a very close TP. The big problem is there is no stop loss or automated closing for any of the positions. So a few trades will hit a 3 pip Take Profit, but the losers just keep losing more without any intervention, and will be held until (if) they hit the TP. This can lead to massive drawdowns.

I asked for a refund as I wanted a robot that doesn't leave losing trades open, forever. The site promises a refund within in 30 days, but he does not respond to request for refunds, and so can be considered a scam. Currently in dispute via Paypal with him.

Avoid.

Review for FX-MegaTrend.com

Jul 1, 2018,

In massive long period of drawdown for many weeks.

The EA is in a long period of massive drawdown. No exit strategy included, this started off good and now has catastrophic performance. One to avoid.