Sdcorfu Reviews

Review for ProfitsTrade.com

Jul 6, 2020,

profitstrade.com linked via Facebook SCAM STAY AWAY

It was linked via Facebook
I registered and someone guy called Jack Ellice (probably not his real name) called me on my phone right away and said that I don't need to trade my self because he will manage and trade for me. So I deposit 500$ in this broker profitstrade.com/. I saw 3.5 stars on Trustpilot and I trusted it. After 2-3 hours "Jack" called and he said he invested the 500$ and made about 300$ I logged in I saw the money ...wow strange I thought that easy?? Then in few hours he called again and said he made another 400$ so now I logged in and I see the account total 1300.08$. Jack is fishing me now to show him my bank account so he can pull a trick about "NOT paying tax " and wanted me to invest in another broker another 5000$. Is then when I realize is definitely a scam and i said no thank you and hang up the phone. But now I can't withdraw my initial 500$ ..the support chat keeps saying the withdrawal it is approved for 3 weeks now.....IT IS A STRAIGHT UP SCAM THERE IS NO BROKER BEHIND profitstrade.com I believe...STAY AWAY

Review for EasyMarkets.com (.au)

Apr 14, 2020,

AS SOON AS YOU GAIN MONEY....THEY DISABLE TRADING ON YOUR MT4

I was looking for a broker with a fixed spread for my EA to work best so I opened an account with EasyMarkets. I started trading with my EA lost some money in the beginning until I found the right settings for my EA. I soon started winning, I gained a 1000 pound overnight, the next day my EA stopped trading! I contacted support and a guy named Lukasz said, "Is not allowed to trade with an EA only manual.. We let you know via email!!!"

IF YOU ARE A LOSING TRADER, THIS BROKER WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!
IF YOU ARE A WINNER THEY JUST DISABLE YOUR EA FROM TRADING!!!!!
My account number is 6560519 MT4
For whom is interested I have the chat recorded.
"EasyMarkets SIMPLY HONEST".... LMAO
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Mr. Ntentes, in using the services of our company, you have agreed and acknowledged that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorized Activity. We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not acted in good faith, including, but not limited to where we determine that you have, willingly or not, abused the Expert Advisors (EAs) on easyMarkets Non Proprietary Platforms. The company reserves the right to take actions where it deems necessary in cases where our Terms and Conditions are breached. Please refer to our CLIENT AGREEMENT for more information regarding Unauthorized Activities https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20200103-easyMarkets%20client-agreement-eu-en.pdf?_ga=2.133885262.1347634391.1586767938-1828036695.1574100957

As you have already been informed you are allowed to trade with easyMarkets but without the use of Expert Advisor. Moreover, the company has returned you all your funds plus the profits that you have gained with as an act of goodwill.

We remain at your disposal for any further queries that you might have.

Review for FXVPS.Pro

Dec 7, 2019,

AFTER VPS CRASH WILL NOT REFUND

7 days ago I bought EXCL 3 EXCLUSIVE VPS package 59.99$. From the first moment, the VPS was up I couldn't log in. They have no live chat I had to leave a message, anyway the next day they email and said is fine. I message again to let them know I still couldn't log in. They offered TeamViewer service got in my PC he managed to log in but still 1 in 4-5 I could not log in.. it would say "Wrong password" again. Here we go again TeamViewer and the rest. Anyway, I set up my MT4s all good, in the 4th day, the damn VPS server crashes for hours I didn't know. All my system was shut off and I lost a good amount of money. I send a message again because is I said NO LIVE CHAT to see what's going on. The next day I decide to cancel the VPS and asked for at least 40$ back after 4 days. They offer to set up another VPS for me but I could not trust them again. They will not refund any money at all ......and when I said I will write a review at forexpeacearmy.com the guy said...... "it's ok I will just respond"

DO NOT BUY VPS FROM THIS PROVIDER IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARROGANT.

Review for ICMarkets.com

Poole Dorset, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2019,

IC Markets 5 star service

I have been trading with IC MARKETS for about 3 months now and I found them really good on service. They will respond to a chat immediately and they are very friendly. I recommend 100% to anyone no doubt. Other brokers, it will give me 1:30 leverage and they said I have to be a professional trader to give me 1:200 at most (BS). That's why I chose IC MARKETS 1:500 leverage NO QUESTIONS ASKED and withdrawals next day is in my PayPal account AGAIN 100% RECOMMENDED!!!!