biker883 Reviews

Review for BTCFlash.me

sevilla, Spain,
Apr 4, 2021,

Updated 04 April

As suspected the site became unavailable from today,
After 6 weeks of re-investing that was paid without any issues.
Still have made a small profit overall

Mar 24, 2021 - 4 Stars Originally I though it could be a scam.
I was referred by my brother, so I started with a small amount.
Even if my brother had not been able to access his account , so far for myself I made 4 which have double each after a week, the 5th is on his way.
one thing differ from other site is that you ca not re-invest from your balance, you have to withdraw your available balance and make new deposit every time.
So if you make it by small amounts every week, yu can still grow your investement and keep a part of your profit.

Review for Crystal-Coin.uk

sevilla, Spain,
Mar 24, 2021,

A scam most likely

A scam most likely.
I madean initial deposit of 50$, but as I did inform my wallet address initially, I had issue to withdraw.
I was told to indicate my wallet number and make a new deposit, and I received my initial investment + gain, so far so good.
My second deposit was then working and when I requested the withdrawal, I had issues and was told that the system was blocked due t my wallet address, so as it worked previously I made a third deposit, unfortunately Bitcoin when down and they have received less than 100$ (min. for plan 2). So again my account wasn't validated.
I have been in chat with them and they "tried" to be helpful.
The even offered to created a new account where where they transfered the balance from the first account and I had simply to deposit any amount to validate the account, which i did , unfortunately that last deposit was "ON LIMBO STATE" and was never credited to my account.
After checking the blockchain, I can see that they have receive the funds and it was used to pay into another transaction.
What is very strange is it was a scam why spend hours and hours on chats, and offering "so called assitance".
Case still not resolve unfortunately.
Will update if necessary

Review for RagingBull.com

Malaga, Spain,
Dec 12, 2019,

Email spammer

I havent used their service, I just subscribe to the newletter..
Their email spamming campaign is unbearable, despite having unsubscribed to every email received in the last seven days I still received between 2 to 5 email every day.
How can be their service if the marketing ethic is nonexistant.