VeteranTrader Reviews

Review for CedarFX.com

Jul 2, 2021,

So Far, One of the Best

Been running this live alongside 3 other brokers and it consistently gives the highest or second highest profits. I was concerned about the slightly higher spreads with no commission but this does not impact profits if you reduce the TP by maybe a pip.

Made a withdrawal which was processed in four hours and customer support is quick. So far then very good indeed. My only concern is that they are less than two years old but if they continue like this, they are up there with the best.

Review for N1CM.com

Jun 28, 2021,

Best Broker I Have Used

Apart from the limitations of only having USD for MT4 accounts, N1CM is the best broker I have used - and I've used maybe 20 in my 25 year trading career!

For example, at the moment I an running an EA on 4 brokers side by side with identical trades and N1CM gives me the highest returns and 40% more profit than the worst broker. That's huge...

Good customer service and fast withdrawals.

Review for FXPIG.com

Jun 22, 2021,

Suspicious

I used them for a short time a few years ago and very average.

Why have the reviews stopped? Nothing for a couple of years?

Surely means nothing good and doesn't inspire confidence.

Sometimes there are long gaps in reviews.  If there was a problem, we'd expect a series of negative reviews, not no reviews.
Reply by BOBBYFXPIG submitted Jul 27, 2021:
Hello VeteranTrader,

Seems our clients are quite happy with all the new changes we've made in the past 2 years. We've completed overhauled our website, changed client portals, updated our LPs, reduced trading costs (spreads and commissions) by 50%, and added 200+ new products including cryptocurrencies and single stocks.

Come on our website and hop on our livechat. I'm sure you'll notice the difference right away.

Review for FortFS.com

Tenerife, Spain,
Aug 1, 2019,

Seems they are just closing my account!

Interesting that after criticising their withdrawals I get a notice terminating my account! I assumed they were closing down but they're just closing my account down with no reason given

Either they don't like to hear the truth about their very bad withdrawal delays yet taking the money from your account immediately or they don't like profitable traders.

I had to close open positions for a loss in order to be allowed to withdraw my money and it remains to be seen whether I will actually get it...

Jul 31, 2019 - 1 Star After several post complaining about long withdrawal times exceeding their stated 5 business days, I get a mail from Fort Financial saying they are closing my account and I have to close all my positions before I can withdraw! Here's the mail:

"Dear Client,

This letter is to inform you that in accordance with the decision taken by the Risk Management Department of the Company, we are obliged to unilaterally suspend the servicing of active trading accounts and terminate the Client agreement on the basis of paragraph 1.7 of the "Client Agreement" (https://static.fortfs.com/download/docs/en/01_client_agreement.pdf). Below is a quotation of this paragraph of the agreement:

1.7 Any of the parties is eligible to unilaterally refuse the execution of the agreement notifying in advance the other side no less than 15 (fifteen) business days of the presumed date of agreement termination.

In accordance with this requirement, you must close your trading positions within 15 days (up to and including Aug 14, 2019) after sending the relevant notice.

As soon as the closing of trading positions is completed, you will be able to apply for withdrawal of funds in accordance with the procedures established by the Company's regulatory documents.

Sincerely yours,
Fort Financial Services Ltd."

Maybe they don't like accounts that make high profits and keep withdrawing?

Jul 30, 2019 - 1 Star My suspicions that they have problems (withdrawal difficulties these last few months) have been confirmed this evening when I received a notice of Termination of Contract.

"Dear Client,

If there are open positions on the accounts after the end of this period, the Company will be forced to close all open positions at market prices."

Given the existing withdrawal problems traders with large deposits will probably have problems withdrawing it all in less than 3 weeks!

Jul 29, 2019 - 3 Stars OK, only 4 days including the weekend which makes 2 business days.

This is a big improvement and acceptable...

Jul 27, 2019 - 2 Stars It's totally unacceptable that a broker takes your withdrawal out of your account instantly and then takes 8 days to pay it. This was by Skrill, which is instant, so no excuse - just a bad broker. Actual trading is OK, which is why I give 2 starts but if it's always a problem to get your money how do they deserve a better rating?

Jul 24, 2019 - 1 Star Once again Fort Financial have exceeded their stated 5 business days for a withdrawal. Doesn't matter how good the broker is if you can't withdraw without getting concerned they deserve the lowest rating!

W1009951 Withdraw 3182470 » Skrill: john@*******.com 952.00 USD 2019-07-17 14:15:22 Processing

End of the 5th business day and nothing for a simple Skrill withdrawal. It's often taken over two weeks...

Just not good enough and Fort FS need to improve this if they are to be trusted as a broker. My clients also complain of long withdrawal delays.

Jul 16, 2019 - 4 Stars OK, got my latest $950 in 'only' 5 days including the weekend which is acceptable.

As long as they can keep withdrawals within a few days I am happy because everything else is very good indeed.

Keep it up Fort FS!

Jul 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I'd like to comment on my previous post!

"Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jun 21, 2019 Dear VeteranTrader,

As you already know, your withdrawal had been completed even before this unfortunate review was posted.%"

It most certainly wasn't and I can provide proof from my Skrill account that it was paid on the 24th.

Just made another withdrawal so let's see if things have improved and I'll increase the star rating...

Jun 22, 2019 - 2 Stars Eventually did get my withdrawal but 16 days is totally unacceptable. Now waiting 3 days for another withdrawal, I wonder how long that will take?

If they could sort this out, they would be a very good broker because everything else is OK. But if they make you sweat every time you withdraw...

And could I withdraw my whole $9,000 if I wanted to?

Jun 19, 2019 - 1 Star I have been waiting 15 days for a Skrill withdrawal. OK, it's 'only' been 9 days since another withdrawal but I am getting no good response from support other than promising to pay it 'today or tomorrow'!

Withdrawals use to be processed within hours so this is extremely suspicious and is looking like they've stopped paying altogether.

So, been very happy with them for several years but this is unacceptable and I can only give the lowest rating.

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jun 21, 2019 Dear VeteranTrader,

We would like to note that, while we try to complete every withdrawal as soon as possible, and most of the times withdrawals are completed within hours as you say yourself, ultimately, the withdrawal time is regulated by our Client agreement and your latest withdrawal was completed according to it. We are not quite sure how this situation warrants a 1-star review after the year of “being very happy with us”.

If you have any questions, our support is always happy to provide all necessary information to you.

Hope to see you trading with us in future.

FortFS

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jul 29, 2019 Dear Client,

Kindly note, that the request has been operated on 2019-07-25.

Thank you.