Ojomola1 Reviews

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 13, 2020,

The worst marketer and poorest support ever in my 8 years of the Forex

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
I've been involved in the Forex Market for the past eight (8) years and never have I seeing any Mentorship program that is as worse as this.
I made payment for this program nine (9) days ago and still to the moment of my writing this review, I haven't received any mail concerning my purchase or access to the course.
I sent a mail to their support, no reply, sent messages to the Facebook page, just a reply to send them a new Gmail address which I did and never got a reply till this moment.
Please look before you leap to anyone about to make payment for this course as I can't fully conclude whether this is a scam and would subject this review to changes in case I received value for my payment and becomes satisfied with the service later on.

Review for TheCandleStickTradingBible.com

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 13, 2020,

The worst marketer and poorest support ever in my 8 years of the Forex

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
I sent mail to their support, no reply, sent messages to the facebook page, just a reply to send them a new gmail address which I did and never got a reply till this moment.

Review for HomeTraderClub.com

Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 29, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback sir!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!