Strejdo Reviews

Review for Accent-Forex.com

Nov 5, 2020,

Accentforex is scam broker

Be aware of this broker. PAMM manager TonyWin blowed 10 000 000USD account yesterday. He wrote, that he has COVID19 and he couldnt concentrate :D. What kind of idiot trades when he's sick and can't concentrate?
Such an account blowing has happened to this broker in the past. Of course, the broker will argue that he is not to blame. But it can, because it's definitely agreed in advance.
Reply by AccentForex Team submitted Nov 9, 2020:
We would like to note that your post is not related to the Broker's work.
AccentForex provides only a trading platform and monitors the correct distribution of shares in the PAMM system.
Absolutely any trader registered and verified in the AccentForex system can create a PAMM account in the PAMM system.
AccentForex warns of risks on the website:
Attention!
- Investing into PAMM account or PAMM account portfolios is a unique set of the managing traders that is individual choice of the investor according to investor’s aims and liabilities.
- Profit extracted from the PAMM account in previous periods is not anrance assurance condition for future profit obtaining.
- AccentForex providing PAMM account service for investors / PAMM partners / managing traders does not take part in clients funds management investing in PAMM accounts.

Have you lost funds in our system? If you are an our company client, please post your account number for information verification.
You can also contact us at support@accentforexmail.com and get the contacts of the Complaints Department and the Compliance Department.
Otherwise, we kindly ask you to refrain from any unsubstantiated accusations against the Broker.
_______________________
AccentForex Team

Review for Grinta-Invest.com

Oct 30, 2020,

Grinta is a very trustworthy, reliable and profitable company.

A very responsible and trustworthy company. I have been looking for such a company for a long time, because I am very careful after many scams. Grinta clearly convinced me. Grinta is one of the few companies that is trustworthy, with a long-term regular profit and thinks of the satisfaction of its clients.

Review for PennyRobot.com

Sep 25, 2019,

The only long-term profitable EA in the world? Probably yes

I use EAs from Penny 1 month, i am very satisfied. Penny helps me return back my big losses from other EAs and "account managers". Creator of Penny robots is great, wise man and always helpful. Everyone who gave Penny bad comments is either a contingent competition or a scammers who robs people of their hard-earned money.

Review for WSTradersClub.com

Sep 25, 2019,

A change of opinion, unfortunately

I am with this company for 1 month. Maybe a short time, but enough lessons. Alex is trader, i trusted him, but i lost confidence now. His style is too risky. We agreed on the motto "Slow and steady" at the beginning, but he did not. He made me lose 50% of my account in one day. Then 3 week he tried to recover the loss, but after 3 week an even greater loss came. I wrote him, that i end with cooperation and his answer was: "Ok. Hope you get your money back. All the best." No pity, no apology.
Shame, shame, shame.
I talked with more people about WSFXCLUB (Alex). I am not first with bad experiences.
He now claims, that i have to write here, that i closed my last loss. Sure. He opened 2 trades with BUY (- 2899 USD with 14.00 lot DE30 after few hours on 5000 USD account) and after few hours 2 trades with SELL (´+1560 USD). What logical option did I have? Only close in a loss 1329 USD. But it was not only one loss as i wrote. :(((.

Alex thank you for a good guide to life. You told me : "Dont trust asian trader". Now i can tell "Dont trust russian traders too". You are the same as Asian traders.

Sep 21, 2019 - 5 Stars One of the few honest traders and really professional traders. I've been with WSFXCLUB for almost 1 month. He is very wise, smart and especially profitable. Thanks Alex. I look forward to long-term cooperation.

Review for FranPinedaCM.com

Sep 17, 2019,

Arrogant behavior

I hate to give negative reviews, but it has forced me to approach of Fran Pineda. He first told me that the minimum deposit is 50k USD, it is unrealistic amount for me. When i wrote to him that I don't have that much, I have only $ 2,000, he began to behave arrogantly. He did not answer me to my questin "Will you not so pretty arrogant if i will have money for investment with you?". Not friendly approach. He may be a good businessman, but not as a human. Even if I will have the money, I will not trade trade with him certainly. Sorry.

Review for ICMarkets.com

Sep 6, 2019,

ICMarkets never more

I have TrueECN account in ICMarkets.
1. I had set up Stoploss on several trades, but ICMarkets closed my trades in a bigger loss, not on my stop loss. This happened several times.
2. I had an open trades with a big lot, because i scalped. I wanted to close the position in profit, but at the time when I wanted to close it, ICMarkets server was stopped. After a minute it started again and my position closed in a loss.
3. I suspect that If you achieve a daily profit of 10%, ICMakrets applies VDP in this trading day in you account.

I dont trust ICMarets more. It is one of the bigest broker, but one of the worst.