Solehud Reviews

Review for ForexTime.com

Terengganu, Malaysia,
Apr 4, 2020,

One of my trusted broker.

Fxtm is on of my saluted broker with fast deposit and withdraw profit.
I had experience with this broker almost 3 month.

Review for Justforex.com

Terengganu, Malaysia,
Aug 17, 2019,

-5 USD ever months

Justforex have deducted 5 USD every month for inactive account.
They have never info the situation in term and condition or FAQs.
They claim it as inactive account fee and it look like a desperate broke to have an easy money for client like me.
The payment by Visa also make me doubtful because it opens with unsecured site and I have canceled 4 times deposit due to the issue .
I hope Justforex can make a better change to become a trusted broker.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Aug 23, 2019:
Dear Solehud! Please note that company sets the commission for the servicing of the account in the size of 5 USD for every 30 calendar days only starting from the unactive days from the 151 (one hundred fifty one) calendar day. Meaning that in case there has been no at least one opened market order and/or hasn't been made at least one non-trading operation on the Client's account within the period of 150 calendar days. As for clients' fund protection, data is transmitted via a secure SSL connection, which encrypts information. All personal information is reliably protected and can not be intercepted by third parties. On the site of our merchant, all transfers are also fully secured. You can check it at the URL address in your browser: the site uses HTTPS.