fxtrendtrader Reviews

Review for eToro.com

Mar 27, 2020,

Same result again

After my failed in January, I decided to give them a try again. Was a mistake. You will guess, ended up the same. I done with them, never again.

Jan 23, 2020 - 1 Star I decided to give a try on their copy trade system... social trading...
As they advertise: "Just find a top investor" and copy their trades. Of course, they just forgot to mention that top investors somehow start to make losing trades after you start following them. Same as Zulu...
I didn't had too much expectations, but still wondering how they are still in business...

Review for AGEA.com

Feb 11, 2020,

They paid my withdrawals in time

So far both of my withdrawals were paid in a few hours and that is the most important factor for me.
I had mixed experience with other brokers, but so far I can't say anything bad about this company. What I particularly like about them is that their own platform doesn't force you to trade fixed lots. It's not like on MT4 that you fill 0.1 lots then they lock 10000 quantity of margin, but it's the other way around. You can trade any quantity you want, like 123, or similar. So you can be very flexible with your money management even on a small account.
And there is no SWAP. No matter how long I holded a position, I was never charged with SWAP.

Review for Plus500.com

Brasov, Romania,
Dec 23, 2019,

Looks like nothing changed

I had an account with them years ago, but as I read the last reviews of them, look like nothing changed. Still not a good company to make money. Back then they had a $50 welcome bonus. I guess they could do that only if they know clients will finally lose it anyway.
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hello,

We have managed to make a lot of updates on our platform so now our clients could enjoy even more the trading with CFDs and all the available features in the platform which helps to improve their technical and analytical skills.

You are most welcome to try the Demo mode and see the difference before/after. If you find enjoyable the platform and the way it works, you can register your account and trade with us at any time.

If you need any help please contact our Support team and they will gladly assist you in anything. https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Plus500 Social Media team

Review for Exness.com

Dec 13, 2019,

Everything fine, untill you lose money

Everything looked alright in the beginning, but after I stared to make some money strange things happened. I never thought the stop loss hunting is a real thing, but maybe it is. I tested them with a small deposit, but I decided to close my account and look for an other broker.
Reply by Dildora Djalolova submitted Dec 16, 2019:
Good day, dear client!

Thank you for your feedback.

Please, clarify what is the issue you have faced while working with us.
You can send all the details of your orders at dildora.djalolova@exness.com, and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!