Joshua Jachimma Reviews

Review for ForexTime.com

Enugu State, Nigeria,
Nov 22, 2019,

Stupid withdrawal processes, massive spread, poor customer servic

I tried funding my account and they easily accepted the fund. As soon as I started trading, I observed the massive spread and the poor execution services. Tried withdrawing my funds and I was rejected due to a silly excuse that I must make the withdrawal using my previous card, whereas the card I wanted to withdraw with is the same I used for deposit. The previous card being requested for was lost and is invalid. I've written several emails but I keep being asked to travel back to my local bank to collect a stupid Letter! The details of the card are clearly mine and still, I am being told to go back to the bank. I am actually going to withdraw all in my account. Worst Broker. Not to talk of the spread which they used to allocate more than a thousand pounds to their account. What nonsense!
Here's my ID in case they can see this
51018383

Worst experience!
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear Joshua, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

Moreover, please be reminded that spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they may change as they reflect the market conditions. This means, that spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical values in the contract specifications page on our website. Additionally, kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.

Regarding the declined withdrawals our dedicated team provided a full explanation on the reasons and the correct method to withdraw the funds.

Also, the closed/invalid card issue was resolved once confirmation received on 26.11.

Thanks again for your comment. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.