SkyMeow Reviews

Review for FXHunterWealth.com

USA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

not doing so good in current condition

Update on my review. Previously I gave 5 stars but now I'm giving 3 stars.

I have been a member for about 5~6 months. First few months were doing fine. Had ups and downs, overall we were in steady profit. However, how we traded in last 6 or 7 weeks were very concerning. Most trades were exposed to unnecessary risks and they ended up in avoidable losses. Even after trades were in well over +100 pip running, SL wasn't moved to break-even. We left those trades opened like so for days and then eventually trends turned against us strongly. Not only wiping running profits, allowed those trades to hit SL -150 ~ -180 pips. Currently we have 8 running trades. They are all in minus. Half of them are going against strong trend and in -140~150 pips about to hit SL.

Even you are following money management rules, all these big consecutive losses add up and becoming painful. I hope things will turn around soon. Will update again in couple months.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars It has only been 2 months, but so far signals are profitable. Good risk management, so when SL is hit, that loss wouldn't be such a big deal. Provides good explanations on trades we are taking. Not just blindingly following the signals, I'm leaning new things from them.

Review for Tickmill.com(.co.uk)

Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 8, 2020,

Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund

Update on my previous review "1000 pip slippage". Tickmill has corrected the mistake, and issued an apology and a full refund for a loss caused by the massive slippage. Other than this, I don't have anything else to complain. Since this issue was resolved positively, I'm continuing to trade with Tickmill.

Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,

Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.