Jim B Reviews

Review for MetaQuotes.net

Sep 7, 2022,

Reliable platform for trading

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been using Meta trader for a long time always been a great bit of softwares for trading. Got all the tools you need, wouldn’t want to use anything else.

Review for Instacoins.com

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2022,

Great for debit and credit card purchases

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Bought btc a few times through instacoins, was looking for an easy way to buy using my debit card. Signing up didn’t take long, kyc was easy enough too. Recommend these if you want an easy way to purchase bitcoin using debit or credit card.

Review for HugosWay.com

Wales, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2020,

Good broker had no issues.

Been using these for sometime now, was first interested because of the ability to deposit and withdraw with bitcoin. I found the spreads on forex pairs to be very good and the amount of crypto’s to trade there are more than most brokers have. Withdrawals have been quick and when I’ve used the customer support they’ve been very responsive.
Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Thank you for providing a review of our service

Review for CoinBase.com

May 20, 2020,

Great exchange

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I’m surprised there’s no reviews for Coinbase on here yet, one of the best and most trusted places to buy and exchange crypto’s. I’ve never had any problems here. Some fees can be a little high but otherwise a good exchange especially for those who are starting off with crypto’s.

Review for Trading212.com

Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 28, 2020,

Not the best choice available.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I used these for a little while and although the app they offer was pretty nice, I found the leverage offered not that great and the fees are a little high.
Reply by Trading 212 submitted Oct 12, 2020:
Hello Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

As a regulated European broker, we're applying all ESMA's requirements, including the leverage for the different types of instruments. Moreover, our only fees are ones affected by market conditions. We do not have any commissions, transaction fees or hidden costs.

In any case, we always strive to provide better conditions for our clients and will continue finding new ways to do so in the future.

Review for MyFXChoice.com

Jan 18, 2020,

Pretty good

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Quite a decent broker, they have a good selection of pairs on offer and the leverage options aren’t bad.
Reply by George submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Jim B,

Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review; we’re pleased that you’re enjoying our pairs selection and leverage options.

We’ll keep working hard to provide the services you enjoy, and we hope for a long trading future together.

Best wishes,